• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
Support mains are great, love those guys. Except when they don't get support and have to go to a solo lane, they always get murdered.

They pick dumb shit like riven

JulianImp

I've actually diversified into playing some mid as well, but I still have a strange adversion for melee champs except for Blitzcrank. The one advantage of playing support is that people very rarely rush to the role, so you aren't likely to have to fall back to an alternative position as often as, say, midlaners.

Nekofrog

Banned
I mean

Top lane seems to be where 90%of the first ganks happen because if you get your top lane snowballed with one kill it should be over for the enemy top laner. Even more than last season because of the xp deficit that is created when a kill is made. I think the xp is more valuable than the gold. By the time the enemy top laner comes back he's now 2 levels down.

So if your jungler doesn't come top and theirs does its prone to getting pretty toxic.

The other 10% is your jungler dying on an invade

Nekofrog

Banned
The easiest way to win the game right now is to snowball your top lane. I've seen so many games won/lost off of first blood in top it's stupid, the xp mechanics need fixed.

Yeah usually top lane is supposed to be able to do things by them selfs or just kinda wait it out. Middle and bot lane are usually the places where the most ganking and jungle active happens. They tried to change this with the addition of rift herald, which I don't think people really know how strong it is yet.

kenbo

I dunno why people keep writing off vayne when she has phantom dancer - an item clearly made just for her

That poppy splash. Nigga that's kawaii

Ambition

The+most+common+sexual+injury+is+a+broken+boner+_4ffa4e4c6c66dc4e3ad9bcfe4b53b2a4.jpg
Rapidfire and Shiv don't stack anymore

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
No rules, no one to reign in Zkylewd and his lewd posts.

It gives you a neat amount of mixed damage that helps you deal with certain armor values which LW does nothing about. Certainly the nerf is deserved but I'd hope Riot would look at the armor issues at the same time. I know it's the preseason but Mundo and friends got old really fast.

Ambition

It gives you a neat amount of mixed damage that helps you deal with certain armor values which LW does nothing about. Certainly the nerf is deserved but I'd hope Riot would look at the armor issues at the same time. I know it's the preseason but Mundo and friends got old really fast.

Yeah, the game isn't very fun right now

It's all fun and games until the top tiers get nerfed. Then the top tiers that precede them get nerfed. Then the ones that precede them. Then nerf the first ones again for good measure.

Rinse and repeat until we're back at late Season 5

zkylon

zkylewd
i hope next patch does something about zhonyas

the price isn't so much of a problem as the build path

tbh i don't get why they didn't make it build off seekers+blasting wand and nerfed the ap on it.

that already would be great

Fracas

#fuckonami
It's all fun and games until the top tiers get nerfed. Then the top tiers that precede them get nerfed. Then the ones that precede them. Then nerf the first ones again for good measure.

bu-bu-bu power creep

kenbo

it's "succeed them"

pre means before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom