• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
rito games:
joker.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
i feel its about time ori gets a visual update, just add sparks all over the place like in her splash so she has some vfx or something

and make her model shine like leona, she doesn't shine nearly enough

zkylon

zkylewd
el korea :^)
i bet this isn't much of a money loss for them

i'm guessing they did the math of doa and monte fans vs potential new fans and it made sense for them

after all esports is just a giant ad for league so the more eyeballs the better for rito, so unless they're unhappy eyeballs because spotv turns out to be garbage then they're probably super fine with losing some, gaining tons

Tizoc

Dragon Tamer Trist is up.
I see no discount on it, so I should get the skin from Dec. 10th onward right?
tHAT WAy I can avail for bonus RP, extra skin from buying a legendary etc.

garath

Dragon Tamer Trist is up.
I see no discount on it, so I should get the skin from Dec. 10th onward right?
tHAT WAy I can avail for bonus RP, extra skin from buying a legendary etc.

How much is it? Not in front of the client right now.

Calvero

Banned
If you're asking 4srs, that TF skin is beyond broken. Banned in competitive because his Q is impossible to see. It's translucent and blue.

In ARAM it's basically invisible.

eeeeeek. i remember playing against a TF with that skin. why doesn't riot fix it?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Can't beat Koreans in League? Beat Koreans with bureaucracy and money.

clemenx

Banned
I'm not sure what OGN having fewer games has to do with the quality of the scene? Seems to me the only party affected is OGN itself. And commentator fanboys which is something I'll never get. The product will always be the game.

What's the downside of having a few games on a legit sports channel? Yeah they may not take it as seriously but whatever. As Zky said. The more eyes the better

Nekofrog

Banned
they're splitting the interest by having the schedule possibly overlap. this means that there will be two studios, with two studio audiences. what happens when almost nobody shows up for a set between sbenu and jin air, but the skt vs kt studio is packed?

what if it's all shitter teams playing that week? teams nobody cares about splitting their audience between two studios.

this is plain awful for the korean pro scene. it undervalues everything artificially.

kenbo

Isn't there a Get-More-RP promotion coming up too?
Its on right now
they're splitting the interest by having the schedule possibly overlap. this means that there will be two studios, with two studio audiences. what happens when almost nobody shows up for a set between sbenu and jin air, but the skt vs kt studio is packed?

what if it's all shitter teams playing that week? teams nobody cares about splitting their audience between two studios.

this is plain awful for the korean pro scene. it undervalues everything artificially.
Err he's saying it won't play the players worse

And it won't

Sure it could be a crap viewing experience though.

zkylon

zkylewd
pbe update

it's a big one

nnnnn.jpg

not sure about that, korea is not na where there's one or two teams

there's enough teams with a big fanbase in korea to the point that i don't think what you're saying would happen

Nekofrog

Banned
not sure about that, korea is not na where there's one or two teams

there's enough teams with a big fanbase in korea to the point that i don't think what you're saying would happen

you think there are hardcore sbenu fans that would go to watch sbenu over SKT vs another good team? just because they're sbenu fans?

come on man, i bought the freaking sbenu icon but that's pushing the limit.

also saying sbenu is really fun

the name is still pretty well known and liked even though diamond's pretty much the only one from the original m5 left on the team when it was sold.

zkylon

zkylewd
dunno if posted but adorable trist skin has a site with cute pictures in it: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/skins/dragon-trainer-tristana

video shows they actually did facial animations for this trist skin too

fucking awesome

you think there are hardcore sbenu fans that would go to watch sbenu over SKT vs another good team? just because they're sbenu fans?

come on man, i bought the freaking sbenu icon but that's pushing the limit.

also saying sbenu is really fun

not every team but most of the teams are pretty decent, even teams like im and anarchy or whatever.

korea isn't na

kenbo

the name is still pretty well known and liked even though diamond's pretty much the only one from the original m5 left on the team when it was sold.
I don't even expect the new owners to keep the name

Diamond is leading gambit so no idea what they're getting

Good for eu to get some cash though. Na can't have all the fun

zkylon

zkylewd
if u think about it, na as a region seems to be the biggest problem competitive league of legends as a whole has

cos at least the wild card region doesn't draft players away from good teams into mediocre careers as streamers

imagine a world without na, wouldn't competitive league be much more better?

imagine if bjergsen had been gambit's midlaner instead of betsy or nipple or whatshisname

imagine rush playing in korea, piglet playing in china

remember when edward moved to curse and was never good at the game ever again?

na has to go, man

kenbo

if u think about it, na as a region seems to be the biggest problem competitive league of legends as a whole has

cos at least the wild card region doesn't draft players away from good teams into mediocre careers as streamers

imagine a world without na, wouldn't competitive league be much more better?

imagine if bjergsen had been gambit's midlaner instead of betsy or nipple or whatshisname

imagine rush playing in korea, piglet playing in china

remember when edward moved to curse and was never good at the game ever again?

na has to go, man
Yeah preach it brother

Na just leads to early retirement

zkylon

zkylewd
doa says ogn has two stadiums that league could use

if ogn has two stadiums then what's the point of changing everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom