• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is that LB and other champions can do what Rengar can much easier. Rengar can't do anything without his ult, and on top of that he needs 5 stacks for his combo.

And, based on what people in higher elos suggest, Rengar is dealt with much better in a Diamond game than a Silver or Gold match. (Which is why someone like Newt wants to peace out if he sees one, cuz its much more risky)

And to name one good thing about Rengar, his eye patch is sick.

zkylon

zkylewd
My point is that LB and other champions can do what Rengar can much easier. Rengar can't do anything without his ult, and on top of that he needs 5 stacks for his combo.

And, based on what people in higher elos suggest, Rengar is dealt with much better in a Diamond game than a Silver or Gold match. (Which is why someone like Newt wants to peace out if he sees one, cuz its much more risky)

And to name one good thing about Rengar, his eye patch is sick.

that's the thing, i'm not saying he's op, i love having rengar on the enemy team, that's like haha free win absolute garbage 98% of the times. but then he's impossibly broken the remaining 2%

he has all the sins of a terrible champion:
- extremely feast or famine
- absolutely zero counterplay
- has one interaction every n seconds of his ult and then does nothing
- everyone is trash at playing him
- is almost as ugly as aatrox

Good indicator of when I need to dodge.
doesn't count

and no his eyepatch isn't sick

he's awful

zkylon

zkylewd
i mean

he runs invisible through the middle of the lane and roots you forever while other mid kills you

what's that jump reaction time? like 0.2s or something?

lol

Newt

i mean

he runs invisible through the middle of the lane and roots you forever while other mid kills you

what's that jump reaction time? like 0.2s or something?

lol
By the time he's 6 you should have a pink ward to spot him out when you see the mark.

tumblr_ny8lzdMccx1r6xcf4o1_500.png

zkylon

zkylewd
he's been quietly reaching 50% winrate, just nerf him so i don't have to ever play against that shitty champion

that's cheaper, i need the 75g for zhonyas

jerd

I think thematically he's really cool and his leap passive is neat. Really creates the feel of lurking in the jungle waiting to strike

They just put a super lameass kit around it

Ferga

Eh... let's not talk about counter playing a rengar so lightly with pink wards.

Pink wards have 1000 range.

Rengar jump with 6 trophies has 850 range and has added movement with his ult+ghostblade.

I highly doubt anyone can react to that unless they are 100% focused and have less than 50 ping to flash.

kenbo

Zkylon sounds like he's on a salty crusade

There needs to be space for a stealthy stalker assassin

And he has counterplay and everything

Just don't be bad

HowZatOZ

Banned
AP Xin

for when you absolutely must facetank two nexus turrets at once and still kill them both without dying, all by yourself
There's a reason why you go AP Xin and it's to face tank baron by yourself.
AP Xin is like WW except he's actually good.

Not dumb good like ye olde AP Yi though.
I miss AP Yi, god that was a lot of fun. Mid AP Yi and wrecking anyone who stood in your way.
Friends told me he was hella strong didn't believe it myself. I tried a game... I started like 0-4.

And somehow I still could 1v1 everyone on the other team by mid game down 1-2 full items and 1-2 levels. It was absurd. Manage to get back into the game by 1v1ing their split pusher. What the hell is that shit.
Ruot doesn't seem to want to need him because he's such a good intro jungler like Warwick. I love it.

solo'd a decently itemized riven + anivia with Illaoi. nothing new, but turning 2v1's into even trades if not outright wins never gets old. starting to feel dirty picking her, but i don't have her to rank 5 yet. so the picking shall continue.

(._.)

Leezard

Dragon master swain

Just so nobody has any new expectations that will get crushed: Dragon Master Swain is not slotted for production at any point in 2016 currently. There was a glimmer of hope for the skin in 2015 when I posted that, but it wasn't able to happen.
Sorry, I share your pain :\

Trickster

Ugh, losing a game because one of our lanes suck, and then have those 2 morons start calling the rest of us noobs is quite annoying, especially when one of them openly admits to not knowing how to ward when i tell him to do that if getting ganked is a problem. Like wtf, they are FREE and you get them automatically in this game...

edit - can anyone tell me why the free heroes available to me are different between the EU west and nordic servers? Thought it was the same roster everywhere

killatopak

Gold Member
Are the winter skins all up now?

it is on my region. Not sure about NA/EU.

I only need Lulu's and the new Syndra one and I'm satisfied. I bought all the ones I'm interested in. which is around 14. Too bad my monies ran out. Need to save up a few more rp.

Leezard

Ugh, losing a game because one of our lanes suck, and then have those 2 morons start calling the rest of us noobs is quite annoying, especially when one of them openly admits to not knowing how to ward when i tell him to do that if getting ganked is a problem. Like wtf, they are FREE and you get them automatically in this game...

edit - can anyone tell me why the free heroes available to me are different between the EU west and nordic servers? Thought it was the same roster everywhere

The rotations should be the same.
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/...-champion-rotation-ekko-jinx-lee-sin-and-more
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/n...-champion-rotation-ekko-jinx-lee-sin-and-more

The only exception should be if someone has a sub level 6 account, that has the introductory champs.

Trickster

The rotations should be the same.
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/...-champion-rotation-ekko-jinx-lee-sin-and-more
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/n...-champion-rotation-ekko-jinx-lee-sin-and-more

The only exception should be if someone has a sub level 6 account, that has the introductory champs.

Ah okay, that might be it, just made my EU west account, so its only lvl 4 atm. A lot of the heroes are the same though

Edit - A question regarding jinx and her weapon switching. When exactly is the bazooka supposed to be useful? I saw a video saying it was good for adds. But by the time I'm getting to the point where quickly clearing waves of adds are feasable, I already have the item that makes her minigun attack hit multiple enemies, so I'm really not seeing much use for her bazooka personally?

Leezard

Ah okay, that might be it, just made my EU west account, so its only lvl 4 atm. A lot of the heroes are the same though

Edit - A question regarding jinx and her weapon switching. When exactly is the bazooka supposed to be useful? I saw a video saying it was good for adds. But by the time I'm getting to the point where quickly clearing waves of adds are feasable, I already have the item that makes her minigun attack hit multiple enemies, so I'm really not seeing much use for her bazooka personally?
That's definitely it, then. You'll have the same champs until level 6 when you join the normal rotation.

Jinx's rockets are great. First of all they deal 110% ad and deal full damage to the near targets, as opposed to Hurricane bolts that deal 25% damage. Additionally and more importantly, Jinx has a lot more range in rocket mode, which is very important for team fights and harass.

jerd

It is important that you're maxing switch first. Jinx is relatively short range in minigun form but in rocket form at max rank has one of the highest aa ranges in the game. Add that fact to rocket bonus damage and late game aoe crits and you can kinda see why the rockets are so strong

Trickster

Alright, I'll try to focus a bit more on weapon switching when i play jinx.

Tho i did go 24-4 last game on her with zero switching :p

patchday

Son of a bitch.

it is unfortunate but Swain is such a rare champ. Everytime I see him I'm like, "wtf is that?! Oh right its that swain guy I never see"

Not saying it's right his skin doesn't get made but I'm guessing its a business decision. I'm sure you've already arrived at that same conclusion yrs ago.

Hope he gets his skin! Concept looks coo, even tho I dont own him

it is unfortunate but Swain is such a rare champ. Everytime I see him I'm like, "wtf is that?! Oh right its that swain guy I never see"

Not saying it's right his skin doesn't get made but I'm guessing its a business decision. I'm sure you've already arrived at that same conclusion yrs ago.

Hope he gets his skin! Concept looks coo, even tho I dont own him

Oh if you've seen me post you've seen my ire on the skins they keep releasing for the 'popular' champs.

It's just disappointing. I'm disappointed in Riot.

I saw the Trist skin in game yesterday. It didn't look that impressive. Might be because she's so small.
Most of what makes it cool is stuff you notice while playing her like the different walk cycles and the voice work.

Plus the auto attacks are so buttery smooth that it almost feels pay 2 win.

zkylon

zkylewd
looks cool, kinda. she's got like requiem for a dream makeup and face which is kind of not ahri at all, she should be sultry and fun looking, not eyes like she's on meth or something. also tails should be plush, no fun on poking stiff plastic tails. cmon rito

but at least looks very competently done and the pose is very cool and it's the outfit from a new dawn which is awesome, she should get that in her default skin too.

ahri nendo it ain't, that's for sure

AhriNendo1.jpeg

but even if i want to i couldn't buy it cos rito stopped selling merch in south america

at least i got some lore out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom