• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
2nVYV56.jpg

best skin concept ever

faridmon

Thanks alot guys. I am literally scared of ganking him because I end feeding him (the blue) I will try to stay away from his snare and just burst him fast!

zkylon

zkylewd
Nami is indeed the best. With the buffs to the support items, increased importance of laning and buffs through Windspeaker's Blessing she's really strong right now.

FQC getting spooky ghosts was huge.
she's also super fun and satisfying to play

i still like thresh more but she's right there with him

Thanks alot guys. I am literally scared of ganking him because I end feeding him (the blue) I will try to stay away from his snare and just burst him fast!
it depends on your mid a lot

i had a syndra go like 0-6 against him in lane so you know, if the player isn't trash it'll be ok

Leezard

she's also super fun and satisfying to play

i still like thresh more but she's right there with him

it depends on your mid a lot

i had a syndra go like 0-6 against him in lane so you know, if the player isn't trash it'll be ok

Yeah that too, that's my main reason for playing her. She has always been really fun to play, and now she's gotten some nice buffs.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah that too, that's my main reason for playing her. She has always been really fun to play, and now she's gotten some nice buffs.

and i like that the buffs directly affect that too

the speed from the passive feels awesome

nami is def one of the coolest champions in the game. simple spells with multiple uses, good in lots of different comps, clear strengths and weaknesses, very outplayable, really high skill ceiling and awesome /taunts

her only issue is that she doesn't have enough good skins but at least sushi nami is pretty great

the outplayable part is why i cant pick her

i need champs that have 0 counterplay so i can smash lanes sufficiently because going 10-0 in lane isn't enough to carry these degenerates.

patchday

Liquid Pain's profile looks inspiring. Any Challenger players play Leona?? I cant find a single one that 'mains' her. Been practicing with Nautilus lately though since he seems more common.

Although I'm just in Silver so I think Leona is viable at that level of competition

Leezard

and i like that the buffs directly affect that too

the speed from the passive feels awesome

nami is def one of the coolest champions in the game. simple spells with multiple uses, good in lots of different comps, clear strengths and weaknesses, very outplayable, really high skill ceiling and awesome /taunts

her only issue is that she doesn't have enough good skins but at least sushi nami is pretty great
Indeed.

I also want more skins :(

the outplayable part is why i cant pick her

i need champs that have 0 counterplay so i can smash lanes sufficiently because going 10-0 in lane isn't enough to carry these degenerates.

See that's the thing, the outplayable part and the high skill ceiling part goes hand in hand.

Use skill and stomp the lanes properly. You smash lanes because she has power but requires skill. It also keeps her out of the hands of players with little experience with her, which is nice for champ select.

You probably want the Kench, Soraka or Janna if you just want the FOTM picks.

garath

Having trouble finding the news article about getting a free mystery skin with legendary skin purchase. Anyone have a link handy? I want to make sure I got my dates right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom