• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
tumblr_nw8hf0Q11C1usqilmo1_1280.png

now a figure like this i'd buy

Eh... let's not talk about counter playing a rengar so lightly with pink wards.

Pink wards have 1000 range.

Rengar jump with 6 trophies has 850 range and has added movement with his ult+ghostblade.

I highly doubt anyone can react to that unless they are 100% focused and have less than 50 ping to flash.
this

if he walks straight from midlane you don't even have that, you have literally the jump animation time to flash (if he didn't bola first) or just flash in a random direction when you see the ! icon, which is a crapshoot as he could be ganking you from the side or whatever

zkylon

zkylewd
that's what i'm saying

even with lee sin and yasuo you can see bad players do good stuff every now and then

there are few champions as profoundly useless as rengar if the player is bad

zkylon

zkylewd
The light of his essence flowed from his eyes and mouth, and a thrilling sensation surged through Ahri. His humanity poured into her, and she felt the fox within withdraw with every heartbeat. Her tails curled in pleasure, her expression rapturous.
no seriously

i love you rito lore team

What the hell is making Rammus so damn strong right now? Golly he just won't die and does so much damage o.o . I was just playing Ekko jg and we were like 67 to 42 and still loss due to this suiciding Shen but awesome Rammus on their side won it for them.

What the hell is making Rammus so damn strong right now? Golly he just won't die and does so much damage o.o . I was just playing Ekko jg and we were like 67 to 42 and still loss due to this suiciding Shen but awesome Rammus on their side won it for them.
Yeah rammus is strong right now it is weird.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
she's a fox that turned half-human half-fox but needs to steal life essences to remain like that

and to steal life essences

she has to SEX

that's not made up

zkylewd
zkylewd
zkylewd
zkylewd

zkylon

zkylewd
there's also this pretty cool overpriced dj sona shirt that's new to me at least

image_30.png

it is tho

if ur lore talks about summoners then ur lore is gonna be redone

if ur lore is trash then ur lore is gonna be redone

if ur lore gets in the way of new champions then it's gonna be redone

but ahri sexes you up, that's canon baby

Sona is no longer canon then.
for now sona is a crazy person psychically talking to ghosts

she'll get a new story someday in the future

im is like the fkn dignitas of korea

not even that theyre like the team coast of korea

i dont think theyll do anything even with talented players.

zkylon

zkylewd
i don't think either of those analogies work lol

dig was like always super casual about things, i'm not sure if that's true for im, im is just a b-tier team

also 5.23 hotfix -

Caitlyn
WHOOPS - Caitlyn's Q - Piltover Peacemaker damage falloff after the first unit hit has been reduced to 33%, matching the tooltip change initially released with 5.23

sounds important

zkylon

zkylewd
i mean, elementz had froggen, rekkles, shook, etc.

is im the elementz of korea?

or i dunno, liquid had piglet and xpecial and quas

a lot of teams don't go anywhere with good players

also i have a nice ahri picture i can't post here

damn it neko

zkylon

zkylewd
zionspartan was a much weaker player in dig than he is in clg

shitpur was a lot better those days and carried a lot more games than zion

zkylon

zkylewd
How the fuck does one counter Swain?

He is damn OP whenever I play against him.
i recommend buying early boots cos dodging the root is the one thing to look out for

other than that just stay out of range after 6 and don't bother with him unless you have ignite. just poke him out early

earlier than 6 you can zone him out really easily if he uses snare for farming or to try and trade with you and he's really bad at farming under turret so pushing him provided you can escape ganks is also a good idea

nah zion basically carried DIG out of the DUMBZZ and KIWIBAD throws
that really isn't what happened, zion is like the most win-more player ever, he was a monster when dig had pretty much already won and then when they were losing he would be useless. kiwikd and crumbzz weren't great but i'd honestly say they were kind of as good as zion.

i remember kaylebot or someone like that doing the stats on zion and seeing that he was really not that impressive in dmg per gold distribution and just overall kill participation

faridmon

i recommend buying early boots cos dodging the root is the one thing to look out for

other than that just stay out of range after 6 and don't bother with him unless you have ignite. just poke him out early

earlier than 6 you can zone him out really easily if he uses snare for farming or to try and trade with you and he's really bad at farming under turret so pushing him provided you can escape ganks is also a good idea
Thanks

Also, do I gank him if I was the jungler?

zkylon

zkylewd
Thanks

Also, do I gank him if I was the jungler?

pre 6 you can camp the shit out of him, if he wastes flash other mid can zone him out really easily or just push him to turret while you hang around for counterganks. after that probably not, he's one of those champions that do very well in 1v2s

also he's deceptively dangerous pre-6 if you get hit by the snare and he has ignite tho, so don't be that master yi that runs towards him, mistimes the q and gives him early blue buff

like a weq+ignite (or whatever the correct combo thing is) thing can oneshot most junglers early game

i need to pick up a new support

every time i play thresh our solo lanes get smashed or our jungler has feet for hands and a scrotum for a brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom