• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always has been. AP Xin is best.

Friends told me he was hella strong didn't believe it myself. I tried a game... I started like 0-4.

And somehow I still could 1v1 everyone on the other team by mid game down 1-2 full items and 1-2 levels. It was absurd. Manage to get back into the game by 1v1ing their split pusher. What the hell is that shit.

patchday

been awhile since I've had time to log on.

But just noticed Dragon Trist is 1820 RP wtf? No sale? Hm, seeing as how I never really play Trist I might pass on it. Sure I got the RP but dont want to spend so much on one skin.

Edwardo

been awhile since I've had time to log on.

But just noticed Dragon Trist is 1820 RP wtf? No sale? Hm, seeing as how I never really play Trist I might pass on it. Sure I got the RP but dont want to spend so much on one skin.

1820 skins don't get sales unfortunately.

jerd

Isn't there a deal coming up tho where you get a free mystery skin with purchase of an 1820? Still prob not worth it if you don't even play the champ but a little incentive i guess

zkylon

zkylewd
Isn't there a deal coming up tho where you get a free mystery skin with purchase of an 1820? Still prob not worth it if you don't even play the champ but a little incentive i guess
yeah, you should hold on trist for a few weeks and get on that promo

also legendary skins never had launch discounts so there's nothing weird about this trist skin

also leona is def a spanish word so it totally makes that a spanish player like u ghost would main her

zkylon

zkylewd
the music for dragon trainer trist is great, really gives me an adventurous final fantasy vibe.

i don't like the splash art tho, i hate trist's face, everything else is great but her face is just ughhh

top tier skin anyways

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
skdghajklshdga;

cheating bullshit plot shield boss 1v1 me.

/rustledjimmies

HAYDTYD.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
sam was ok

bosses in mgr r were the only good thing about that game, every time you were outside of a boss fight that game was a hideous looking slog that somehow still managed to be frustrating, annoying and bullshitty lol

it may have funny nanomachines memes but bayonetta it ain't

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah i'm just gonna say it

rengar is the worst champion in league of legends

probably worse than vladimir and akali

there's just no justifying an invisible super fast dude that can either one shoot you or root you forever. seriously everyone that plays rengar is a nazi

Tizoc

Hadn't used Xin in SR in a while, he was too good on TOP.
I might go again as Top Xin, starting with Black Cleaver then tanking the fuck up.

So there's like, 3 different log in screens that are all coming out rapid fire. Kinda sad since I'd imagine they take a lot of effort to work on and I kinda like to enjoy them for as long as possible. It's all go at the moment with Dragon Trainer Trist, Poppy reworked, and Snowdown all coming in the next week or so.

Newt

yeah i'm just gonna say it

rengar is the worst champion in league of legends

probably worse than vladimir and akali

there's just no justifying an invisible super fast dude that can either one shoot you or root you forever. seriously everyone that plays rengar is a nazi
If the support is good, it's not even funny how useless Rengar is.

Like 1 Janna q land and you have a squish pos in front of you with no way out.

Also, in other news Ghost and I can't win with our avatars. We always have some 13 kill solo lane monster knocking on our doorstep at bot lol.

zkylon

zkylewd
Eh I don't agree. He's just a high risk champ.

Of course, because of that I don't want him on my team.
name a single good thing about rengar, i bet you can't lol

(free wins don't count)

image.php

hehehehehe
leblanc's not invisible?

like literally a good rengar (i know, there's like two in the world) means you're just sitting in mid laning like normal and then you're rooted forever, receive a billion dmg and then other mid kills you

he just walks through the lane and there's zero you can do

and then he does shit until he gets his ult again cos he's garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom