• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

Dragon trainer trist is so amazing

I'm really close to buying it. It would be my first legendary and only because costy was so generous.

But since I'm not waiting for the sale I'll probably just wait for the free mystery skin so it's a little more justified. No way to shake it, ~15 bucks for a skin is a lot.

Trickster

Seriously what is wrong with the EU west server? Started on the nordic server and had a fine time there, but a friend convinced me to switch to the EU west server where he plays.

But fuuuuuck me if the people here arent just complete fucking tools, at least if they're on my team... Like, I've done nothing but lose today because one or both of the lanes that I don't start in just get completely recked by the enemy, that or they just go afk within 10 minutes...

zkylon

zkylewd
Liss needs a new skin. Her current ones are too edgy. I like her default look much better which is bad for rito if they want to sell liss skins.
i like both of her skins but yeah, just like with syndra, would be nicer to have a more fun skin that's not just meant to look edgy or sinister or whatever

for lizzy in particular i wish they did better splashes. both her skin splashes are of the teethy kind and that just looks gross

Nah blade liss is real cool the ult and E both look super neat as well as the recall

Rock liss on the other hand :-/

I don't think there's a ton of precedent for grimdark champs to get fun skins. We have brolaf and pool party rek... I'm sure there are more but off the top of my head it's basically just those two right?
red lizzy is actually better than it looks from the splash. like, the splash is bad and the outfit is bad, but the red particles on her ice-rock-leg-thingies and on her spells look great

also there's a ton of grimdark champs with fun skins. dunkmaster darius, mecha aatrox, arcade heca, there's a bunch of em

jerd

i like both of her skins but yeah, just like with syndra, would be nicer to have a more fun skin that's not just meant to look edgy or sinister or whatever

for lizzy in particular i wish they did better splashes. both her skin splashes are of the teethy kind and that just looks gross

red lizzy is actually better than it looks from the splash. like, the splash is bad and the outfit is bad, but the red particles on her ice-rock-leg-thingies and on her spells look great

also there's a ton of grimdark champs with fun skins. dunkmaster darius, mecha aatrox, arcade heca, there's a bunch of em
Zombie Brand, Gentleman Cho, Pool Party Rek'Sai, most of Singed's skins, Giant Enemy Crabgot etc.

there are a lot

Yeah you're right i didn't try very hard I guess lol

zkylon

zkylewd
unsung_hero_by_aninhat_t-d9j5e0p.png

haunted hecarim is the best hecarim skin.

that is all.
i think that new woodland heca is probably the new best

that skin is dope

The jenova Liss recall Kreygasm
why jenova?

she kinda looks like a persona to me

subtles

why jenova?

she kinda looks like a persona to me

Lissandra always gave me the crisis core jenova vibe, and the face on the casing at the final frames of the recall kind of reinforced it. A mere opinion, of course.

They should make a Persona Kindred skin. :eek:

zkylon

zkylewd
someone explain this to me

wtf is caitlyn doing lmao

Lissandra always gave me the crisis core jenova vibe, and the face on the casing at the final frames of the recall kind of reinforced it. A mere opinion, of course.

They should make a Persona Kindred skin. :eek:
ahh ok i didn't play crisis core

btw ff7 remake hype or what?

subtles

of course! I hope they do the battle system justice and that Nomura doesn't take ten years to churn it out. /s

It's unfortunate they delayed P5, though. :/

someone explain this to me

wtf is caitlyn doing lmao

they found Alistar dead and decided they'd chop him up and give everyone the portion outlined in chalk. Our officers (Vi, Cait) arrive on the scene to try to figure out whodunit.

Vi concludes that Poppy with her bigass mace was the likely suspect who after becoming enraged with a resting Alistar who did *not* want to be petted must have clobbered him, killing the beast. Vi prepares and engages in the beatdown of her suspect.

Cait, ever the smarter of our officers, deduces that the list of suspects is quite different as only a handful actually use spears to do their business. She points to the actual perpetrator whose identity shocks even Mundo. That person is....

...in the panel that has yet to be drawn. I have no idea what the 3 bubbles in the second to last panel are referencing or implying.

zkylon

zkylewd
also i don't think they decided to split alistar pieces out like that

i think tf has like a meat shop or something where brand's the cook and mundo's the butcher

zkylon

zkylewd
i just make fun games to keep the community involved

i figure if i keep at it rito will eventually have to make me the new rito nikasaur

Tizoc

Solving the mystery. Vi think that Alistar was killed by Poppy in a lover's spat but Caitlyn deduces it's actually Mundo.

I mean even I could figure that out.
I think it's more a joke thing, we don't even see Mundo use a spear in the bubble.
Is there more to this comic?

zkylon

zkylewd
reddit also says gamsu for top too and gamsu sounds like a massive downgrade

they should buy flame

everyone should buy flame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom