• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
it'll be interesting to see how Gamsu fits in.

He was in a bad team in Dignitas. Let's see what he can do with a world class jungler, mid laner and AD on his team. Also will be interesting to see who the support is. Don't know if KaSing fills the shotcaller role

faridmon

Oh man, I am getting better with Kindered and it feels great

9EketTZ.png

If only I could die less. I think the fact I am used to play with tanky champs hurts my play a lot.

you can use alt+prt sc to get just the game client.

also pls take flash on jungle, especially someone like kindred. ur mobility isnt high enough to get away with an exhaust smite setup.

Oh man, I am getting better with Kindered and it feels great

If only I could die less. I think the fact I am used to play with tanky champs hurts my play a lot.
Yeah going from tanky champs to squishy is hard, when playing a tank you can make positioning mistakes and not be punished that bad, but if you do that as a squishy you will get killed. That is one reason why flash is so useful.

faridmon

Yeah, I think I am gonna go with flash from now on on Kindered but Exhaust is too good to Seju to be dropped

Build is bad too.

so are you saying I should go for pure dmg and speed?

Like I said I still can't get used to Squishy champs hence me building more defensive items

I hate losing hour plus games. This has to be my longest game since I started, and we didn't even win. They had so many stuns. I think near the end I got bad with my positioning.

tumblr_nyyt96giiv1qibib0o1_1280.png

I don't normally go ADC but I am kinda feeling Ashe recently. If anyone is on EUW please add me, I don't have many good people to lobby with.

faridmon

I hate losing hour plus games. This has to be my longest game since I started, and we didn't even win. They had so many stuns. I think near the end I got bad with my positioning.

tumblr_nyyt96giiv1qibib0o1_1280.png

I don't normally go ADC but I am kinda feeling Ashe recently. If anyone is on EUW please add me, I don't have many good people to lobby with.

Will do when I am on tomorrow evening. We have 1 or 2 gaffres on that server and they are some of the best people you will ever play with.

Do you play regulerly?

faridmon

Why take exhaust on seju, you not going to be one 1v1 anyone, you already have a good amount of slows and you can chase pretty well.

Full video of dryus and critikal playing together
https://youtu.be/K2BH3DrTCBE

Those long Cooldowns are annoying as fuck. It actually servd me well so far with chasing because I tend not use my ability untill I am really close to them.

Maybe its frowned upon, but I do 1v1 alot and come on top most of the time unless its Zed, Lee or Yi

dont build frozen mallet

build attack speed

But I need HP :(

kenbo

I mean technically if one side of a room is filled with mean people and the other side of the room is empty, the empty side of the room is nicer than the full side.
Yeah but I said that theyre nicer people

Which requires people
Those long Cooldowns are annoying as fuck. It actually servd me well so far with chasing because I tend not use my ability untill I am really close to them.

Maybe its frowned upon, but I do 1v1 alot and come on top most of the time unless its Zed, Lee or Yi

But I need HP :(
Just don't get hit

And that's what your ult is for

All right...I need to take my rage out in League so I can forget about this FF7 Remake multiple parts nonsense.
Holy shit the FFVIIR thread is embarrassing. I don't think I've ever been more ashamed in being a g4m3rz.
lol. I was just coming here to post about it. I'm legit outraged, but I need to step back, breathe, and wait for more news. But it's Square...sooooo

faridmon

Holy Shit 7 parts?

I am so glad I am not a fan of the game, or I would be outraged as well.

7 parts? and how long are they planning to finish it?

Holy Shit 7 parts?

I am so glad I am not a fan of the game, or I would be outraged as well.

7 parts? and how long are they planning to finish it?
Oh, God no. I hope not....no one knows yet how many parts. For now, this is all we know.
LOS ANGELES (Dec. 6, 2015) - During this past weekend’s PlayStation Experience in San Francisco, SQUARE ENIX® debuted a new trailer for FINAL FANTASY® VII REMAKE, the full remake of the award-winning role-playing game, FINAL FANTASY VII. The new trailer features the first CG scenes as well as gameplay footage. FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE will be told across a multi-part series, with each entry providing its own unique experience.

I sucked with her most games. Only advice I can give is that she truly shines with an aggressive support. I played my best bot with a Lux as support. Our poke was crazy, and we picked the lane apart. Kindred's damage is kind of pathetic without that extra damage from support. In the end though, she still seems to blow compared to other real ADCs.

faridmon

sucks ass

terrible harass

terrible range

cant get passive stacks from jungle camps

I sucked with her most games. Only advice I can give is that she truly shines with an aggressive support. I played my best bot with a Lux as support. Our poke was crazy, and we picked the lane apart. Kindred's damage is kind of pathetic without that extra damage from support. In the end though, she still seems to blow compared to other real ADCs.

Ah thoughts so. Also it doesn't help the fact that she is very Mana dependant and it depletes heavily if you combine E into W and then QQQQ.

Yeah, I'll stick to jungle!

Thanks!

patchday

Are you guys joking bout Kindred sucking cause I see him used in pro play and by Challenger players

(I dont play him myself btw so dont really care)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom