• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do when I am on tomorrow evening. We have 1 or 2 gaffres on that server and they are some of the best people you will ever play with.

Do you play regulerly?

I play pretty much every day, been playing since February and not been able to touch any other games since then :(

I play with Dobkeratops sometimes but don't know anyone else from here. Usually I go support or mid but could do with practicing other lanes/jungle more often.

Leezard

I hate losing hour plus games. This has to be my longest game since I started, and we didn't even win. They had so many stuns. I think near the end I got bad with my positioning.

tumblr_nyyt96giiv1qibib0o1_1280.png

I don't normally go ADC but I am kinda feeling Ashe recently. If anyone is on EUW please add me, I don't have many good people to lobby with.
You can add me.

Ign: Euler

Added you!

That game of mine there, I really don't know what I could have done to win it. There were times when I said we should've just went all together to mid instead of going for Baron but people kinda did their own thing. Or as soon as we aced the other team, one of them was back again. Also there's the global threat of TF coming in and backdooring.

It's so annoying when your team is winning but you lose cause of something stupid.

Calvero

Banned
I have been getting bad pings spikes this entire week. I think I will just stop playing for a while now.

i've been having a lot more lag lately and encountering two bugs a lot more. In one, nothing works without clicking twice: autos, spells, shop. In the other, any click on the map to move gets interpreted as clicking on the enemy nexus and my champ walks down mid lane with no way to stop them

Apparently, he throws most of his games so he can play Rengar in Bronze. Dude is my hero.

that's dedication

11 minutes into game. Support rages and quit. Jungler rages and quits at 12. And they're going to make us fuck around for 8 more minutes before we can surrender? Come the fuck on. It's 2015. Nearly 2016. Fix this shit, Riot.

zkylon

zkylewd
i use a program called lolvochanger

just google that, i think it has every language

i tried with korean voices for a while but ended up switching back

i like being able to understand what the characters are saying :p

Tailer

I hate losing hour plus games. This has to be my longest game since I started, and we didn't even win. They had so many stuns. I think near the end I got bad with my positioning.

I don't normally go ADC but I am kinda feeling Ashe recently. If anyone is on EUW please add me, I don't have many good people to lobby with.

If you want to you can add me as well TaileruKun. Just lurking around in this thread mainly :p

Nekofrog

Banned
the queue times are getting so bad rex

the constant dodges are overwhelming.

ppl taking every last second for all 3 of their bans

then dodging at the last champion lock in

kenbo

you guys should stop taking everything an OGN mouthpiece says or alludes to at face value.

The OGN-SPOTV is a 50/50 issue for me, it could go either way. It definitely will suck at the start for foreign viewers because nothing can match doa/monte - until SPOTV hire them or something

The trademarking of "LoL Champions Korea" looks a little bad, and I am concerned with the Korean PR nightmare that it will cause - especially with the lackluster communication that accompanied the release of the information so far.

basically - I'm not saying that they're *intentionally* killing Korea - that would be stupid. Or they want to destroy OGN. I just think they could've handled this much better.

The OGN-SPOTV is a 50/50 issue for me, it could go either way. It definitely will suck at the start for foreign viewers because nothing can match doa/monte - until SPOTV hire them or something

The trademarking of "LoL Champions Korea" looks a little bad, and I am concerned with the Korean PR nightmare that it will cause - especially with the lackluster communication that accompanied the release of the information so far.

basically - I'm not saying that they're *intentionally* killing Korea - that would be stupid. Or they want to destroy OGN. I just think they could've handled this much better.

there's a lot of issues ongoing, a lot of them with OGN. I raised internal concerns just as a spectator of the English language broadcast and had them alleviated with one email. They'll release their info when it's all sorted, as they said all three parties are still meeting to discuss this stuff.

Just, look at who is making all the noise and take that into consideration based on their previous... opinions of Riot, I guess.

kenbo

I'm sure Riot has the best intentions

I just find it surprising that there isn't a big PR note with what they intend to do and how they intend to address the community concerns that they themselves predicted

Especially when the trademark application information (trademarking LCK - a currently used OGN term vs LCS Korea - BAD PR POINTS) was going public so soon (cool icon though)
+ the collapsing of ANARCHY's finances and theirs and Tigers difficulty in securing sponsors + "the Korean scene is the most stable it has ever been" meme has people worried

I suppose the hardcore crowd (reddit) are the only ones exposed to the controvesy - and I'm sure we make a small portion of the audience - however, I feel like has been Riot is just on the back foot on all this.

I know its a balance between timelines,being sure you can deliver what you promised and trying to put out the fires
You also gotta understand that right now all we can see are fires

n so i'm worried for rito thats all

I've been through scbw

Did Riot even announce anything officially? It sounds like this whole thing blew out from third party reports and reddit is just doing it's usual thing.

kenbo

Did Riot even announce anything officially? It sounds like this whole thing blew out from third party reports and reddit is just doing it's usual thing.

pretty much

the rule is though, if youre sitting on something potentially ugly (i.e. broadcasting disputes and you have trademarks that look like stealing) you should have PR ready, just incase

playing the long game only works if youre working on something amazing. and I hope theres something amazing

edit: just all of it
7ml5orY.png

does TSM pay for use of IP?
LoLking?

Leezard

Damn. Was going to ask if there was any news on the new role selection queue but I found the latest pbe post that says it was having crashes. Guess that's not going live next patch :(

Poppy looks likely though. And a ton of nerfs.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/p/524-pbe-cycle.html?m=1

Guess we'll see how Quinn looks after this patch. She got the biggest hit.
This includes the soraka nerfs. I hope it's enough to make people not play her.

kenbo

Statements in regards to the trademark

Aka completely unrelated and everyone has their knickers in a twist about nothing, including OGN's English casters.
nope
too late, we're all dead
real talk though, that article wont be enough for people already on the train
holy zoom on that link lol
yeah hes a fool on mobile
Damn. Was going to ask if there was any news on the new role selection queue but I found the latest pbe post that says it was having crashes. Guess that's not going live next patch :(

Poppy looks likely though. And a ton of nerfs.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/p/524-pbe-cycle.html?m=1

Guess we'll see how Quinn looks after this patch. She got the biggest hit.
some decent buffs too

+ any tahm kench nerf is alright by me

clemenx

Banned
I don't give a fuck about the Korea situation unless (until?) there is some tangible evidence that the quality of play will suffer.

The way people are acting as if OGN is god's gift on earth and all that's good in the world is hilarious. It's as if the whole /r/lol is on OGNs payroll

kenbo

OGN is all we know man

Plus doa N Monte are pretty good and they work for ogn

Unless Riot are flying dash and krepo to help spotv out I'm not interested in the dyed hair girl

faridmon

I play pretty much every day, been playing since February and not been able to touch any other games since then :(

I play with Dobkeratops sometimes but don't know anyone else from here. Usually I go support or mid but could do with practicing other lanes/jungle more often.

Dobkeratops doesn't play that often these days because of studies, but we usually lose together when he is on. I can sense his rage at me, but he is too polite [/spoiler] and rages anyway because I am bad :([/spoiler]

Add me btw I am

faridmon
You can add me.

Ign: Euler

If you want to you can add me as well TaileruKun. Just lurking around in this thread mainly :p

guys Add me too

faridmon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom