• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

Ew ARAM

5uU7tfO.jpg

I really have no idea how to deal with Le Blanc. -_- How is she not OP?

My Ahri got destroyed. lol

Charm her. If she going to Q>W you then you either charm right when she's coming in (you win trade)... or charm her original spot because we all damn well know she's going back to that spot (you go even in trade unless you're already dead from the burst).

faridmon

I really have no idea how to deal with Le Blanc. -_- How is she not OP?

My Ahri got destroyed. lol

I actually find her ok to play against (as a jungler of course) her attacks is predictable, judge the stun, maybe take a hit or two but just poke her to death.
just build a resist from her burst which is the only thing she relies heavily on.

kenbo

Riot are taking the Ahri figure back into the workshop to improve her face

is this the first time Riot have acted with speed on a community issue?

Riot Merchandising team A+++

patchday

the queue times are getting so bad rex

the constant dodges are overwhelming.

ppl taking every last second for all 3 of their bans

then dodging at the last champion lock in

get on my level yo'. In Silver we just roll with the team comps. I cant recall any dodges.

so funny man thats awesome

Sucks when your friend Naut stole your kills, went to a rampage killstreak and get FR to everyone even the enemies to play with them, except you the ADC who did all the work

Yeah I've noticed my Naut getting tells and invites. He just snatches wigs that's what he does.

dob keeps trying to make me play ARAM and I resent him for it

Man ARAM is crazy now that ADCs got buffed. If you're on the team with no adc and the other team has a half-decent one it's pretty much game over I think. I havent played ARAM in weeks since the adc patch.

I use Windspeaker's Blessing on Morg but maybe shouldn't.

I forgot the name, but I think the one that shocks nearby enemies after the 4th spell or something.

Leb falls off so hard that if she isn't like 5/0 by 20 minutes you win.

I never got the whole "Lb falls off late game" argument.

When she can one shot you without needing to use her W for damage or even the second proc of E is when she's most powerful. If someone like Sej or Amumu can set up a big stun, Leblanc can melt entire teams with double W. Her win rate actually reaches its highest point past 40 minutes according to champ.gg.

She is a super strong late game champ imo. I'd much rather play her than any immobile mage that is gonna lose you the game if you make the slightest mistake. Such a safe pick.

kenbo

She falls off late game because it's hard for her to pull off most combos in a team fight due to the tanky front line and cc and damage

When she can one shot you without needing to use her W for damage or even the second proc of E is when she's most powerful. If someone like Sej or Amumu can set up a big stun, Leblanc can melt entire teams with double W. Her win rate actually reaches its highest point past 40 minutes according to champ.gg.

She is a super strong late game champ imo. I'd much rather play her than any immobile mage that is gonna lose you the game if you make the slightest mistake. Such a safe pick.
shes safe but as soon as the banshees veils start stacking ur donezo.

much rather have a decent viktor or lulu over leblanc any day

shes safe but as soon as the banshees veils start stacking ur donezo.

much rather have a decent viktor or lulu over leblanc any day

I dunno man. It's incredibly rare to see an adc build Banshee these days in my experience. The all want boots. IE, Shiv/Cannon, life steal and QSS/Last Whisper. You'd have to be really fed to force it, which means your team is probably already ahead so it's like whatever. Supports and mids never build it. You have plenty of targets to burst.

Team fighting in general is the weak point of any assassin. That doesn't mean you fall off, just means you have to play smarter and look for the right window.

zkylon

zkylewd

that's actually really curious data from champion.gg but i'd like to see how many games go that long

but anyways, banshee's veil is why she stops being important come lategame because of the pattern of how she plays. she just stops being useful once she can't instagib people. she doesn't do poke all that well (not against bv ppl anyways), her teamfighting is weak and very skill-demanding compared to other champions and she doesn't offer the same waveclear other champions do

Kenai

that's actually really curious data from champion.gg but i'd like to see how many games go that long

but anyways, banshee's veil is why she stops being important come lategame because of the pattern of how she plays. she just stops being useful once she can't instagib people. she doesn't do poke all that well (not against bv ppl anyways), her teamfighting is weak and very skill-demanding compared to other champions and she doesn't offer the same waveclear other champions do

Leblanc isn't quite as bad as champs like old Nidalee with her fat half health spears from almost offscreen, but she can still feel like you aren't really getting to counterplay her when she can pop a Q > teleport back out of range so quickly. She sidesteps the problem most assassin types have of needing to get in your face for a bit.(although I guess W is kinda doing that). Maybe 'she doesn't have to commit to you except on her terms" is a better way to say it.

Definitely one of the most frustrating champs to play against since she's so hard to gank too so the jngler will ignore your lane a lot. Plus she can most definitely snowball easy enough to make sure one never reaches lategame, or if you only reach lategame after simply having no fun mid vs Leblanc.

That being said there are a few champs that do ruin her day (Fizz is my pick of choice).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom