• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFlow

Banned
stopped playing for 2 months and come back to more toxic players than I can handle. I went 3/6 with Xin in the jungle and team blamed me the whole time because the other jungler was a 12/2 yi o_O.

patchday

dont sweat it. after that big of a break you will incur wrath for 2-3 games. just mute'em if you're losing til you get back into top form again

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
While waiting for the 5.24 patch to be live, I decided to play CSGO only to see the mayhem of what a new gun being introduce can do.
Mundo need that nerf, he was crazy strong.

I manage to 1v4 as Mundo twice and come away with it unscathed because warmogs+liandrys+ tnaky items is all you need to ruin everyone's time.

zkylon

zkylewd
uYV2hBy.png

rengar is driving me to the dark side

patchday

man Quinn cant catch a break while Brand continues to rampage unscathed or is he getting nerfed too? I'm starting to think to ban him. So far I've been banning Jax & mundo like nobody's business. so many broken champs this season 6 patch a total disaster. But I still love this game.

I shouldnt complain tho since I won my last ranked match. going to call it for the night on a high note (like usual)

* Props to Riot though ADCs are much better and supports got good love

kenbo

quinn 'cant catch a break'

what.

she got buffed and became disgustingly strong

but yes, brand got nerfed too check the notes

kenbo

While waiting for the 5.24 patch to be live, I decided to play CSGO only to see the mayhem of what a new gun being introduce can do.

I manage to 1v4 as Mundo twice and come away with it unscathed because warmogs+liandrys+ tnaky items is all you need to ruin everyone's time.

csgo died today

Leezard

there'll be some overlapping, but it's still thursday through sunday

yeah, the reasoning is pretty shakey but tbh i don't mind so much. bo3s are serious time commitments so i'm fine with bo2s, it just feels weird that it's different across regions

i wouldn't say a lot, her break range on her ult is still 1000 range, so it's not gonna change that much
Yeah, thinking about it some more it's not necessarily a bad thing. I was mostly kneejerk reacting about the potential number of games.

zkylon

zkylewd
rough night of games, i swear ranked 5s lp gains are balanced around how shitty the matchmaking is. we win like 35 lp and lose 10ish and just skip promos every time

at this point i can't even get mad cos i know if i win one game it offsets 3 or 4 games we lose but would be nice to have 1m matching times instead of 10s so the matchmaking not be absolute garbage every single time and can actually find us people at our level

Tizoc

fORGOT to run the client to update LOL before leaving for work when I woke up @_@

Snow Gnar and co. go up today right?

It feels really good to finally have a good night. Just went went 16/2/9 as Vel'Koz. Absolutely wrecked Azir mid, and anyone else who came near me. Makes up for my rage inducing previous night.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Do we have an ETA on Poppy's skins being available for purchase? I'm seriously considering buying them all as a Christmas present to myself, she plays so fucking well.

kenbo

Serious? The hell. What is even the point on holding back past skins for that long...

To celebrate the updated yordle juggernaut, we’re bundling Poppy with her skins together and flattening the price. Her Hammer Time bundle weighs in at 3899 RP (25% off) and will be available from 06:00 AEDT December 10 through 18:59 AEDT December 15. Poppy's Hammer Time Bundle:

Poppy
Lollipoppy (Legacy)
Ragdoll Poppy (Legacy)
Blacksmith Poppy (Legacy)
Noxus Poppy (Legacy)
Battle Regalia Poppy
Scarlet Hammer Poppy

Lollipoppy, Ragdoll Poppy, Blacksmith Poppy, and Noxus Poppy are also available separately in the store through January 11 as a special promotion for Poppy’s champion update.

http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/champion-update/poppy-heroically-charges-live

subtles

It's hilarious how much frustration Ezreal causes, the many tears and lost elo he's responsible for in the moments he breaks something. What a legend, dancing his way into our hearts.

Violet_0

Banned
okay got a question, are there, like, bots that you can use in arams? Because I had multiple games in a row now where some player don't seem act like a person, they just stand around and use an ability occasionally if an enemy is near when they aren't afk at the nexus, and randomly disconnect from time to time

Tizoc

okay got a question, are there, like, bots that you can use in arams? Because I had multiple games in a row now where some player don't seem act like a person, they just stand around and use an ability occasionally if an enemy is near when they aren't afk at the nexus, and randomly disconnect from time to time

I myself am baffled that there's a Bots mode for 3v3 yet ARAM doesn't have one.

HowZatOZ

Banned
To celebrate the updated yordle juggernaut, we’re bundling Poppy with her skins together and flattening the price. Her Hammer Time bundle weighs in at 3899 RP (25% off) and will be available from 06:00 AEDT December 10 through 18:59 AEDT December 15. Poppy's Hammer Time Bundle:

Poppy
Lollipoppy (Legacy)
Ragdoll Poppy (Legacy)
Blacksmith Poppy (Legacy)
Noxus Poppy (Legacy)
Battle Regalia Poppy
Scarlet Hammer Poppy

Lollipoppy, Ragdoll Poppy, Blacksmith Poppy, and Noxus Poppy are also available separately in the store through January 11 as a special promotion for Poppy’s champion update.

http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/champion-update/poppy-heroically-charges-live
Fuck yes, just what I wanted to hear. So about $60?

Balthuk

Played vs a few poppy players on normals.
Every single one ults for kills and they usually end up saving the opponent adc, so word of advice: Don't ult for kills, kids!
She seemed quite fun though, want to try her out, her W and ult can win fights.

Played vs a few poppy players on normals.
Every single one ults for kills and they usually end up saving the opponent adc, so word of advice: Don't ult for kills, kids!
She seemed quite fun though, want to try her out, her W and ult can win fights.
You can ult for kills, just gotta do it instantly so they go nowhere because you don't need to charge up to do the damage.

Tizoc

I can't believe we won't get info about NuTaric til February.
I mean January is the new year and most everybody is busy with that :/

I've bought skins before for champions I hardly play. Buying every skins for such a champ though, wouldn't it be kinda too much? :d
I'll tell you when I've had enough damn it, pour me another skin
I can't believe we won't get info about NuTaric til February.
I mean January is the new year and most everybody is busy with that :/
They said Taric wasn't coming until 2016 anyways, that's to be expected

Tizoc

I'll tell you when I've had enough damn it, pour me another skin

They said Taric wasn't coming until 2016 anyways, that's to be expected

I demand Pink Tari'c splash to not be altered.
If it will be changed, keep the dark skin in the new splash plox~

kenbo

PLOT TWIST:

Taric becomes a flamboyant black gemadin

Also, when is all stars? Why wont the client tell me these things

Holy shit its THIS WEEKEND?

hype fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom