• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

killatopak

Gold Member
Jungler warns us that his style of play is he KS people. We said okay just make sure they're dead so it's fine. Feeds. 0/12/6

gg

khazix sucks right now.

Bacon

Jungler warns us that his style of play is he KS people. We said okay just make sure they're dead so it's fine. Feeds. 0/12/6

gg

khazix sucks right now.

Somewhat related but I really hate it when the jungler says he's not gonna gank until 6. It's like how about take what the game gives you and don't pre decide how you are going to jungle.

faridmon

Somewhat related but I really hate it when the jungler says he's not gonna gank until 6. It's like how about take what the game gives you and don't pre decide how you are going to jungle.

Then you really hate me because Thats what I say in most games.

oh and I say '' I am not good at x champs as a jungle'''

Bacon

Snow day syndra actually has some really nice particle effects. The skin itself might not be anything to write home about but the particles are great.

patchday

In the words of one of my favorite streamers:
"Jungler doesn't have to gank lanes for anyone. jg has a lot of crap they need to do. ganking lanes is just one of them"

Bacon

In the words of one of my favorite streamers:
"Jungler doesn't have to gank lanes for anyone. jg has a lot of crap they need to do. ganking lanes is just one of them"

That's not really my point though. It upsets me when a jungler decides at the beginning of the game that they will not gank lanes until a certain point. They are handicapping their teams and themselves for arbitrary reasons.

The optimal strategy would be to go into a game and take what the other team gives you. Is the other team pushing their lanes hard? They need to be ganked. If it makes more sense to farm and take objectives based on the game then that is fine as well.

Newt

Had a game where our poppy never ganked, so at 13 minutes the 4 of just began flaming her. The dude eventually just left the game and by 20 minutes we have 4 surrender votes. Of course we lost, but that game was so satisfying. I wish ever game I lost was like this.

zkylon

zkylewd
i didn't realize the syndra skin had this dumb cut in her coat that looks awful

3POH7aI.png

9vvl3bN.png

ruins the whole outfit

back to yellow and blue syndra for me, this skin is shitty

wish i could just refund it

Bacon

I've only done it twice. Sometimes the post game lobby isn't enough and you need to go back for seconds.

Maybe you should take out your frustrations in a more constructive way. It's just a game and that's a person at the other end who doesn't deserve that kind of treatment no matter how poorly they played.

Quonny

I like to accept he request when people do that, say lol, then immediately block them before they have a chance to bitch me out.

Maybe you should take out your frustrations in a more constructive way. It's just a game and that's a person at the other end who doesn't deserve that kind of treatment no matter how poorly they played.

It's not because of poor play. I don't care how good/bad a player is (unless someone is purposefully losing a game). If ever I get to a point where I'm livid, its probably because I'm reacting to someone saying something extremely dumb.

edit: i.e the time I got ripped to shreds by a group of three just because I complimented the jungler for pulling off a nice gank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom