• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranmo

Not sure if y'all do intros so I'm going to make it as awkward as possible.

Hi I'm semi-new to Gaf and i play League.

Ranmo

Haha, thanks for the welcome.

Yeah info would help wouldn't it? I play on NA and Summoner name is Ranmo. I've played since S2 but truth be told I stopped playing when S4 started and returned about a month ago.

TeEQTXb.jpg

I'm pretty happy with my sale, i love Yasuo, and always wanted to play Ekko, and getting the skin and champ for 512 rp was an instant buy. I'm tempted to get toy soldier Gangplank, even though I already have minuteman.

zkylon

zkylewd
Haha, thanks for the welcome.

Yeah info would help wouldn't it? I play on NA and Summoner name is Ranmo. I've played since S2 but truth be told I stopped playing when S4 started and returned about a month ago.

we were doing 5 favorite champions just yesterday

whats yours

Ranmo

My favorite champions easily are
Miss Fortune (so glad I returned to her having a VU)
Lux
Riven
Ezreal
Ziggs

Poppy is a contender now with her update though. So is Gnar but he was the last new champ that was released when I stopped playing and he is quite adorable/haven't played him enough.

zkylon

zkylewd
least you didnt get sweetheart annie on 3 fucking smurfs

of course, im not a pedo

My favorite champions easily are
Miss Fortune (so glad I returned to her having a VU)
Lux
Riven
Ezreal
Ziggs

Poppy is a contender now with her update though. So is Gnar but he was the last new champ that was released when I stopped playing and he is quite adorable/haven't played him enough.
i have an impression you're gonna fit right in

but ew, ziggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom