• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting stomped by a smurf Riven literally has me in shambles. In regards to the shop... eh, got like 2 shaco skins, Academy Ekko, Prehistoric Renekton which I don't play but it probably seem to remember me getting rekt by one last week, Artic/Tundra Fizz and DreadKnight Garen .... bought everything except Garen since that's horrid.

This guy I know got Challenger Ahri in his *shrug*.

d110f7621700d70548ec987c76cccc0d.png

First time I yolo'd Janna in ranked. I felt like I played terrible and didn't know how Janna's kit worked, yet I came out with this score.

Janna is weird.

zkylon

zkylewd
i hate my life.

two really good skins you should buy there ghosto

Are we just pretending chromas didn't happen?
consider i don't ever ever see a chroma not even on release they've probably been a big failure for them

which makes sense, because ppl aren't idiots and chromas were a shitty deal of questionable and inconsistent quality

that mf skin is great, cmon

bro u got deep terror thresh

thats a 10/10 skin
yea cthulhu thresh is great

sometimes when u back he pulls up a tire instead of a chest

it's awesome

Newt

First time I yolo'd Janna in ranked. I felt like I played terrible and didn't know how Janna's kit worked, yet I came out with this score.

Janna is weird.
Support is the weirdest role, where you have Janna who's super hard to fuck up on and Thresh who's pretty useless unless you're consistently making plays.

Ferga

Janna is weird.

There's a large difference between a good Janna and a clueless one.

A good Janna will probably never lose lane unless their adc is completely incompetent.

It's all about harassing when the enemy is csing and setting up max range tornadoes to deny the enemies trying to all in you when you do walk up to auto them.

Punish every cs the enemy adc goes for with an auto while using the brush and your shield to avoid minion aggro.

A clueless Janna won't feed but they are only as good as their team since you aren't setting up tornadoes in advance and using your ult at the right times. Completely relying on your team is something you probably don't want to do in solo queue.

But if you're completely clueless about supporting, picking Janna is a pretty good choice.

There's a large difference between a good Janna and a clueless one.

A good Janna will probably never lose lane unless their adc is completely incompetent.

It's all about harassing when the enemy is csing and setting up max range tornadoes to deny the enemies trying to all in you when you do walk up to auto them.

Punish every cs the enemy adc goes for with an auto while using the brush and your shield to avoid minion aggro.

A clueless Janna won't feed but they are only as good as their team since you aren't setting up tornadoes in advance and using your ult at the right times. Completely relying on your team is something you probably don't want to do in solo queue.

But if you're completely clueless about supporting, picking Janna is a pretty good choice.

Yeah, that definitely seems to be the case. I always pride myself as a support main, yet I never picked up Janna or Thresh who are probably the most popular supports with Blitz in solo-queue. But the higher elo I want to go, the more I want to practice all the support champions that I can. Support is the role I consistently play ever since I climbed from the depths that is Bronze V.

Also:

10ddef6448c1c9e72a5c399fefb37ebd.png

I died so many times as Soraka, where typically, I try to avoid it as much as possible. I get really paranoid when I play Soraka, but I feel like I have to play her if she isn't banned in champion select. She's not really that enjoyable to play and the play style forces to be paranoid about everything since in solo queue, everyone hates you for playing Soraka.

Also:

10ddef6448c1c9e72a5c399fefb37ebd.png

I died so many times as Soraka, where typically, I try to avoid it as much as possible. I get really paranoid when I play Soraka, but I feel like I have to play her if she isn't banned in champion select. She's not really that enjoyable to play and the play style forces to be paranoid about everything since in solo queue, everyone hates you for playing Soraka.

That's the most OP thing about Soraka. Rengar and Xin ignore the Vayne with 20 kills and dive onto you instead. You die, they die, then it's 4v3 with a fed Vayne on your side. gg ez

Man, a lot of you guys got good deals. A really cool thing to add, if it could be passed on to Riot (I'm under the belief Costy here works for them) would be to have the option to swap a deal with a friend once you've both revealed all of yours. Could be implemented next year maybe if it's too late now.

It's not quite skin trading and in the end it means more money for Riot because it gives more people the chance to burn points for deals they want. Maybe just restrict it to one trade per friend or something though and only with champs you both own. Makes it more interactive though like "Ooh which did you get?".

Tizoc

EDIT: OK works now :p
Got Pool Party Leona for 292 RP, but the remaining offers are pretty meh.
23rd needs to get here so I can get Dragon Rider Trista already @_@

Quonny

What the fuck are Garen and Irelia doing over there and why did Garen hog my only good discount? At least give me pirate Trist or something god damn it
Tha Garen skin is incredible if only because the Ult distorts like half your screen when you use it.

Most satisfying ability animation in the game bar none.

garath

Shoot. I need to log on tonight and check my sales. I'm interested to see what the game came up with. I'm guessing guardian of the sands khazix is one. Won't buy it though. Bad skin.

jerd

I played with a rioter once and felt bad for the guy because everyone just bludgeoned him with questions the whole game which I'm sure he felt obligated to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom