• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
ghost your trolling is so ridiculously lazy

that person on reddit that did the stupid version of lux with ALL THE SPELLS GRANT YOU VISION thing, now that was good trolling

Exactly that is gross.

feels pretty good to me :>

i love messing with junglers and constantly ulting their shit lol

zkylon

zkylewd
why should i put effort into something i dont even care about

didnt ur mommy teach you not to do something if you're not gonna do it right

Rengar feels good to me, but i see why he should be nerfed.
oh it was srs conversation?

well then rengar should probably reworked rather than nerfed, his kit being garbage is his problem, not really how strong he is (although he's prolly a bit stronger now than he should be)

lux doesn't really have those kit issues, tho could be improved quite a bit for sure

laser cd is just part of how she works, she has to have a low cd on the laser because of the low dmg-high cd on her basic spells.

for comparison (ignoring slow+vision zones, passives and how ziggs q is much quicker and easier to land)

i think ziggs q is 240+.75 on a 4s cd at rank 5.

lux e is 240+.65 with 10s cd

other poke champions like ori, xerath and azir have similarly low cooldowns on their basic spells

that's why it's fair for lux to have a short cd ultimate

no nerf him again so he never gets picked ever again

give him the eve treatment

also this

fuck rengar

u want me to troll fkn lux

heres luxs new kit

q no longer snares and does 50/60/70/80/90 + (.5 ad) damage
w now slows enemies
e no longer grants vision. e loses damage the longer you hold it
r has a 150/140/130 second cooldown

passive now does physical damage + (.2 ap)

zkylon

zkylewd
lmao that's not even troll rework just random nonsensical nerfs lol

how about this for her new passive

spires spawn on 8 different spots in the map that when captured give her a huge attack speed and movespeed buff within a certain distance and give vision to the enemy if they capture it

oh it was srs conversation?

well then rengar should probably reworked rather than nerfed, his kit being garbage is his problem, not really how strong he is (although he's prolly a bit stronger now than he should be)

lux doesn't really have those kit issues, tho could be improved quite a bit for sure

laser cd is just part of how she works, she has to have a low cd on the laser because of the low dmg-high cd on her basic spells.

for comparison (ignoring slow+vision zones, passives and how ziggs q is much quicker and easier to land)

i think ziggs q is 240+.75 on a 4s cd at rank 5.

lux e is 240+.65 with 10s cd

other poke champions like ori, xerath and azir have similarly low cooldowns on their basic spells

that's why it's fair for lux to have a short cd ultimate
Yeah i just hate her kit. I way rather lane against other mid laners. Lux is kinda like annie but harder to play. I personally dont like her because all with her is just poke then hit your snare and you just use all of your skills and they are dead. Then middle and late games you just hit your snare and they are dead even if they are grouped with there team. She is more like a ranged assassin, rather than a mage.

faridmon

You guys probably know this but Sona and Ashe have so much Synergy. Played with 3 ashes today and yesterday and we dominated our lane in each one of them

<3 Ashe

Rangar is fine as he is. He is OP when fed (obviously) but manageable if you are close or above him in lv, but again, I am talking this as someone who mains in bot lane.

Newt

You guys probably know this but Sona and Ashe have so much Synergy. Played with 3 ashes today and yesterday and we dominated our lane in each one of them

<3 Ashe

Rangar is fine as he is. He is OP when fed (obviously) but manageable if you are close or above him in lv, but again, I am talking this as someone who mains in bot lane.
Synergy between Ashe and Sona isn't that good.

Both of you are squishy, immobile and have low survivability.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah i just hate her kit. I way rather lane against other mid laners. Lux is kinda like annie but harder to play. I personally dont like her because all with her is just poke then hit your snare and you just use all of your skills and they are dead. Then middle and late games you just hit your snare and they are dead even if they are grouped with there team. She is more like a ranged assassin, rather than a mage.

yeah, ranged assassin is just right, that's why i like her

i love hiding in the jungle during a siege and fishing for snares

really satisfying kit but very punishing if you can't land your skillshots

Ranmo

I go to lunch for an hour off work and I miss the debate of the century. I've always liked Ziggs. I just like the character and I've always been pretty solid with him.

W'ing yourself and Q'ing mid air also feels so damn good. Especially when you have the pool party rubber duck w.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Qga1D2r.png

i've had better games but it's this one that just got me my first s+

it's gotta be a sign for the final i did today (^:

Feebastic

I feel silly for not uploading my first S+ here now. It was on Zyra support - one of those games where you 1v3 the enemy mid, top and jungle because you're 7/2/22 or something :)

Rengar needs to be buffed lol. Hard enough to carry these shitter Rengars as it is.

I've been playing a lot of Rengar lately and he's pretty simple. Low elos players have no idea how to deal with him and high elo people just ward and laugh at his shitty attempt to do anything meaningful.

patchday

I'm glad they decided to put Challenger Ahri on sale. Bought. Their sales & marketing should be commended. I tend to buy at least 1 skin for each champ even if I don't play them much

that's pretty good

Thanks! Not sure if I will buy any of them cause I already own Project Fiora. Might get Blade Lissandra.

That feel when you have no rp and the snowdown sales just make you sad.

ouch :(

I broke down and paid full price for Snow Syndra skin. The day after the syndra skin went off sale the actual champ went on sale lol. But it's all good

I'm bout to hop into Legend of Porro King with my snow skin. Might get snow gnar as well.

JulianImp

So I played two games today.

Game one: I see I claimed support on my client's chat, but several others say I didn't. They prod me to go top and I pick Lulu despite not being comfortale with her in solo lanes. I feed while our jungle Warwick does absolutely nothing and their jg Lee wrecks our lanes all the time. The one time WW says he's on his way he turns back and goes farm more jungle after I die to Fiora, and he leaves the lane alone allowing her to deal considerable damage to our first tower.

Game two: I get support this time, but nobody asks for mid and two guys who were playing together say one of them can't mid at all. I reluctantly agree to go mid with Lux and proceed to suck at staying alive. Meanwhile, our lovely jungle Shaco says he won't be ganking until level six, and the best part is that by the time he gets to that level I'm already lv8 despite having died three times already.

TD;DR: My teammates don't want me to play the one role I'm comfortable in, and then they whine when I suck at other positions, so nobody's happy in the end. I'll probably pick up the habit of not even choosing a champ until everybody's ready so I can dodge if this kind of crap happens again.

Edit: My winter offers are -30% on Koi Nami, Namitee and some Lulu skin I don't care about, -70% on bard + its old skin (I would've bit if it was the winter one), and 20% on Commando Lux because WTF. I'm <30 RP short for koi nami, the only skin I actually wanted.

Today just isn't my day...

patchday

So I played two games today.

Game one: I see I claimed support on my client's chat, but several others say I didn't. They prod me to go top and I pick Lulu despite not being comfortale with her in solo lanes. I feed while our jungle Warwick does absolutely nothing and their jg Lee wrecks our lanes all the time. The one time WW says he's on his way he turns back and goes farm more jungle after I die to Fiora, and he leaves the lane alone allowing her to deal considerable damage to our first tower.

Game two: I get support this time, but nobody asks for mid and two guys who were playing together say one of them can't mid at all. I reluctantly agree to go mid with Lux and proceed to suck at staying alive. Meanwhile, our lovely jungle Shaco says he won't be ganking until level six, and the best part is that by the time he gets to that level I'm already lv8 despite having died three times already.

TD;DR: My teammates don't want me to play the one role I'm comfortable in, and then they whine when I suck at other positions, so nobody's happy in the end. I'll probably pick up the habit of not even choosing a champ until everybody's ready so I can dodge if this kind of crap happens again.

Edit: My winter offers are -30% on Koi Nami, Namitee and some Lulu skin I don't care about, -70% on bard + its old skin (I would've bit if it was the winter one), and 20% on Commando Lux because WTF. I'm <30 RP short for koi nami, the only skin I actually wanted.

Today just isn't my day...

Sounds like the WW was bad and selfish however- you cant depend on the jg to help protect your lanes. Jg is just extra icing to help get ganks. Gotta ward and hug tower. dont feed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom