• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
wait iem was today?

btw lcs starts around january 13th so i'll be looking to make a thread for then. i wanted to make something quick for iem but it kinda snuck up on me now :I

Nekofrog

Banned
it's nice to see that IEM still looks like an "esport" event from 2001 on counter-strike beta 7
i was in some of those

that room they play in is just lol

it's nice to see that IEM still looks like an "esport" event from 2001 on counter-strike beta 7
i was in some of those

that room they play in is just lol
The facecams made me think I was watching fucking summoner insight instead of a competitive game. It's really easy to get used to Riot/OGN production values lol

2003 called, it wants it's white sponsor backgrounds thingies back

]
untitled9ysat.png
i got pretty good stuff just dont have any rp to buy any of them. :/

zkylon

zkylewd
wish there was a cool viktor skin

i feel like a skin in the line of that weathergirl janna skin would be cool, like his ult is a big rainy cloud and stuff

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
It's not IEM if there aren't a bunch of 20 minutes delays.

faridmon

I wish Sona was a viable solo laner. Been abusing her in Poro King and her power at full build is just absurd.

Q, AA with thunderlord's and luden's proc doing over 1500 dmg. Broken.

She is still broken late game in my ELO, Q + AA = half of health

but yeah squishy and all, but people I play against are mostly idiots so...

So I've been on a huge losing streak as of recent. Yesterday, lost 8 matches, which got me from Gold I 70LP to Gold II 9LP. It doesn't bother me as much because I know I can gain the LP back, but I play absolutely crap when I'm not Top or Support since my champion pool are so limited and I play jungle like a roaming support.

It doesn't help that a couple of my games had unfortunate dc issues from my adc and a game where my pre-made actually cracked under pressure and decided to shout in all chat and feed (which made me deleted him from my friend list).

It does feel like at times, I need to make more roams and try to impact other lanes. I feel like my strongest feats have been in the roaming department, but can't make as many roams as I want because it's solo queue and I don't know how my ADC plays like.

I should really stop reading Twitch chat when 'Froskurinn' (Female LPL commentator) gave her thought. There is a definite stark difference in how they react to Froskurrin compared to Sjokz (Sjokz getting a more positive reception).

I guess giving a more informative opinion and having piercing/short hair is a no-no for the twitch community. I'm not saying Sjokz doesn't know the game, she knows it really well. But Froskurrin gives analysis on par or better than some of the male commentators.

Bah sexism.

why would you ever read any kind of chat populated by what is most likely a bunch of gamer gate tryhard edgelord kids

Because as much as it is repetitive, I like to read Twitch's reaction to some of the mistakes from the team (NA Flash, Remake, etc).

It's just so disappointing to see those type of reactions, but people like YamatoCannon get kreygasms. Not that I'm knocking YC, I think he's a brilliant guy to listen to and he's improved tremendously from his performance on the analyst desk at the early stages of Worlds.

Then again, Deficio gets similar reactions (albeit without the usual sexism), but Froskurrin definitely gets a lot of flak arising from her gender.

Gonna really suck once Renegades start playing in the LCS, once everyones criticise Remilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom