• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at what you made me do

All that effort sorting through Vi x Cait lesbo art for nothing

I hope you are happy. Now fkin help me get a cute Cait av

zkylon

zkylewd
Fuck it I'll just use the one that looks like a dakimakura cover

u should oose this one

hLmd8l4VPaH6lv9r

Balthuk

Hey, just hit level 10. Where is a good place to go to learn about jungling?

Hey, well done on hitting 10, but jungling without proper runes and masteries can be hard early on. Don't know if it is possible with someone other than nunu or fiddlesticks. Try it out for yourself on a custom match.
I used to visit stonewall008's channel on youtube, he uploads videos for most champions that helped me a lot.

faridmon

You are a brave person. It took me a huge effort to actually start learning the whole thing, but yeah, just start by using easy champs to jungle with and go from there

Speaking of which, is Kayle Jungle viable now?

Buy Tier 1 runes. Armor Yellows work for any jungler. The rest are situational but you can get away with Attack Speed Red, Attack Speed Quint and Magic Resist Per Level Blues cover most junglers.

From this rotation... eh. Warwick won't ever die in the jungle, but he doesn't make his presence known until he hits 6. Skarner can do that better, but he requires more thought. Quinn can definitely jungle but not for beginners.

Newt

I feel like this thread is basically a ship where I'm captain and Stone, Zky and Ghost the main are crew members and despite me trying to put the ship in good direction it's sinking because the three crew members are too goddamn incompetent.

Nekofrog

Banned
I feel like this thread is basically a ship where I'm captain and Stone, Zky and Ghost the main are crew members and despite me trying to put the ship in good direction it's sinking because the three crew members are too goddamn incompetent.

eh

the last like 5-8 pages could probably be pruned down to 2 pages of decent content

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
What fun is a community thread without stupid conversations?

You should've seen NeoGAF in general around 2006-2010, all sorts of crazy fun shit got posted in gaming and OT side, hot women threads, threads about hilarious drug deals gone wrong etc etc. Now GAF is more watered down and controlled to please advertisers or something. Community is one of the few safe havens where you can get away with posting stupid, fun, offtopic stuff and I wouldn't have it any other way.

You should've seen NeoGAF in general around 2006-2010, all sorts of crazy fun shit got posted in gaming and OT side. Now GAF is more watered down and controlled to please advertisers or something. Community is one of the few safe havens where you can get away with posting stupid, fun, offtopic stuff and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Lol, I was like 12.

zkylon

zkylewd
yup, only good thing about neogaf is the communities that get built around games

we can do some theorycrafting and talking about pbe and stuff but in the end it's just a group of ppl being silly together

like it should

zkylon

zkylewd
finally

awesome cait and wuko skins on pbe

wukong.jpg

caitlyn.jpg

really shit skin for a really shit champion

morgana.jpg

pls riot stop making skins for a champion that you're gonna have to do a visual update cos she's terrible

zkylon

zkylewd
the problem with morgana is that her base design is so bad that it's impossible to make a good skin for her

they might be high quality or whatever but she's a lame character so she just lamefies every skin she gets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom