• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
new ad assassin rito's trying out (on pbe early next year)

Assassin Dagger (or as i like to call it, rayne mohr)
Recipe: Serrated Dirk + B.F. Sword + ??? gold (over 3000 gold total, still fine tuning)
+75 Attack Damage
+5% Movement Speed
UNIQUE Passive: +10 Armor Penetration
UNIQUE Passive: Basic attacks on an enemy champion apply Nightfall (60 second cooldown).

Nightfall: After 2 seconds, deal 25% of the target’s missing health as physical damage. If the target dies before Nightfall ends, the cooldown is refunded.

probably with changes to last whisper making it worse against squishies

i feel like they got a bunch of things covered with making it proc on autoattacks (so not great on jayce) and having a high cooldown (not great on ezreal).

sounds pretty good to me

Recipe: Serrated Dirk + B.F. Sword + ??? gold (over 3000 gold total, still fine tuning)
+75 Attack Damage
+5% Movement Speed
UNIQUE Passive: Basic attacks on an enemy champion apply Nightfall (60 second cooldown).

Nightfall: After 2 seconds, deal 25% of the target’s missing health as physical damage. If the target dies before Nightfall ends, the cooldown is refunded.

i feel like they got a bunch of things covered with making it proc on autoattacks (so not great on jayce) and having a high cooldown (not great on ezreal).

sounds pretty good to me

wtf.

killatopak

Gold Member

+75 Attack Damage
+5% Movement Speed

sounds pretty good to me

zed autoban

LuuKyK

I really can't win a match to save my life. I swear this game is teaming me with the worst players ever. I admit I am not the greatest player there is, but JC, some people I swear...

zkylon

zkylewd
so if you land one shot on someone with 20% health it's gg
are you implying regular adc autos don't deal more than 20% of anyone's health :p?

adcs don't need this item cos it gives them delay % missing health hp on a high cooldown

that passive does nothing for them that just getting ad or crit or whatever doesn't accomplish already

the other stats might be really nice tho but i feel like for 3k+ gold adcs get a lot more mileage out of ie or essence reaver

pigeon

Banned
so if you land one shot on someone with 20% health it's gg

This is the only bad thing about the item, but, like, you probably shouldn't be hanging out with 20% health in a game with an assassin anyway, you were probably going to die either way. I think it's a pretty smart item. ADCs are way too dependent on crit maximization in this season to care much about this.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm guessing the item won't be just thrown into the game without changes to other items or champions or something

it's probably not gonna be an item you rush since it's really expensive and first items midlane are usually cheaper (except for roa). doesn't feel like buying a bf sword in midlane is a good early item unless you're super snowballing

+75 Attack Damage
+5% Movement Speed

sounds pretty good to me

So will Kha'zix be good again?

killatopak

Gold Member
i have surpassed newt

VeK90Km.png

zkylon

zkylewd
i launch the game through steam with a custom shortcut and the overlay is kind of annoying cos -__- noot messages show right in the minimap corner but you can disable that if you want

i'm pretty sure it also shows up in the launcher cos i can take screenshots from that

that's a custom shortcut tho, no idea about actual steam version of league

Banzai

TF and Lux mid, Health or Armor seals? Keeping in mind that I usually play blind pick so I can't choose based on lane opponent.

I tried out sone quinn and wow she is strong, so much burst it is crazy. I think i am going to pick her up next. Also her ult is super good, allowing you to get into fights and spilt easily.

zkylon

zkylewd
TF and Lux mid, Health or Armor seals? Keeping in mind that I usually play blind pick so I can't choose based on lane opponent.
i generally take hp per lvl yellows with all mids unless i'm against zed or talon or some other ad assassin cheese like j4 or lee sin in which case i take flat armor

against jayce i'm not sure, you can go armor as well

drawkcaB

+75 Attack Damage
+5% Movement Speed

sounds pretty good to me

Won't fix shit. After all your recent Rengar bitching I'm surprised you think this is actually a good idea. A single item change being used to correct an entire class has never, and never will, work.

zkylon

zkylewd
Won't fix shit. After all your recent Rengar bitching I'm surprised you think this is actually a good idea. A single item change being used to correct an entire class has never, and never will, work.
i thought we were bros bro

also we don't have any context to assume it'll be a single item change. for all we know they might drastically change youmuus or ad assassins' kits or redo price efficiency on items or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom