• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
boring champions are usually very strong because simple and reliable is kind of ideal in this game. champions that you don't have to aim or that you have to take few risks or that don't require much skill in general are really good for your winrate

but i just find them boring af and rather just try to git gud at lebonk

zkylon

zkylewd
i'd say that's only half true

complex champions are balanced around their best case scenarios which are often harder and more situational to reach. simple champions have those best case scenarios way more often cos it's pretty simple to keep throwing morgana binds until one lands

complex champions may have many tools to deal with simple champions but that doesn't mean that it doesn't take a great deal of skill to consistently take advantage of them, at least not against like-skilled opponents

it's kinda why pros always gravitate towards simpler champions if they can. whenever someone like maokai is strong pros will always go for the reliable option

TheFlow

Banned
funny I was thinking bout getting Shen soon too since I got enough IP
You could probably pick shen up and play him in ranked without even practicing. just know that his ult can be interrupted and always build him tanky. You will do better top shen than you would support shen since brand/soraka are popular bot.

zkylon

zkylewd
just play ahri

_legend_of_legend____ahri_by_mizonaki-d9e5i1r.jpg

just as easy to win with as morg and not boring as fuck and no nasty accidents

patchday

I love Ahri but I got tired of her early on. But now that I bought her championship skin maybe that'll make her exciting for me for a lil while

zkylon

zkylewd
I tend to beat ahri with morg and malz

yeah those champions can counter her in 1v1

fortunately no one plays them mid so what's one loss in hundreds

and if you're too poor for kpop she also has some really good cheap skins

I love Ahri but I got tired of her early on. But now that I bought her championship skin maybe that'll make her exciting for me for a lil while
i think she's not the most interesting assassin but she's pretty easy to pick up and play and she's fun

What does Corki build nowadays? I was getting really fed and went with TF-Sorc-ER. No clue with the other items. I was thinking of IE, GB/BT/Merc and defense. Or maybe a Void Staff somewhere.

My sister is getting me an Xbox One when she visits because she played some ranked games on my account and Riot just sniped it.

Two week suspension = two weeks of no Rengar.

fiddy.gif

Tizoc

Wait is Rengar being popular again? I stopped playing Ranked and regular matches due to pre-season :p

Also 23rd/24th is when the B1G1 free skin thing goes live right?

Tizoc

One Kog'maw build I saw seemed to go for YOLO atk speed+ap hybrid-
BoRK+Hurricane+Wit's End+Void Staff

I got Kog in aram once and tried this build, seemed to work fine, but I ended up with mana deficit :p I figure a Morello to help with the mana regen might be good but otherwise, that's an interesting unOrthodox build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom