• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Serrated Dirk Draven build seems almost too easy. Early 10 ArPen pickup with a proc you can get going every two attacks?

Mundo still silly though it seems.

dat feel when your support is stronger than your top lane.

image.php

Yeah not to mention the package

*crickets*
Yeah, i played him recently and it seems like that packages are cooler on paper than it is really in game. They take to long to spawn, and if you pick them up and dont use them after a little bit it goes away, and you have to wait for the next one.

Nekofrog

Banned
i was telling rex last week

i really like corki right now because he's what riot wanted with morde, a botlane carry who can itemize in a way to stay relevant most of the game and still deal a lot of magic damage

like if you have a shitty zed or yasuo and don't intend to dodge with a full AD comp, pick corki. it works great.

i really like corki right now because he's what riot wanted with morde, a botlane carry who can itemize in a way to stay relevant most of the game and still deal a lot of magic damage

like if you have a shitty zed or yasuo and don't intend to dodge with a full AD comp, pick corki. it works great.

from what I was reading recently, that was not the intended outcome of the Morde changes. It was an attempt to preserve an unhealthy solo lane kit by adapting it for the bottom lane, where it could be more healthy. Statikk was positing about it on the forums I think, I'll see if I can dig it up.

here's the thread

If twerking existed in the League universe, what champions do you all think would do it best?

Kat, Taric, Draven, Nidalee, and Lux seem like they would make an interesting twerk team.

zkylon

zkylewd
probably vi, she's got the goods

at the same time don't pick corki if you have too much magic dmg in your team, he deals like 80% magic dmg or something crazy like that

pigeon

Banned
What's so weird to me about the Morde rework is that they literally did it in the same patch where they finally clearly defined champions like Morde as juggernauts with meaningful strengths and weaknesses. Every single juggernaut is top/jungle or top only EXCEPT Mordekaiser. Isn't that, like, a telltale that the design is being forced?

It's also bizarre because Morde's passive is a slightly tweaked version of lifesteal/spell vamp and it's super obvious that Riot knows how problematic those can be because they keep them on a very tight leash. If Iron Man leads to terrible win-more/lose-more experiences with Morde, maybe that just needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom