• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
syndra?

you can q then q or qw then e as w animation finishes or just ult then e the balls on the ground

much more interesting than jayce's poke imo which is just use all abilities on cooldown
Hmm. Syndra's combo requires more experience with the champ, but since the ability goes through creeps entirely I feel it inherently require less strategy and less risk than Jayce's combo to use effectively (the reward for the relative difficulty increase that comes with the skill shot).

In the laning phase in particular, often Jayce's combo has to be set up from Hammer form leap in (to get behind the wave the enemy is hiding behind, putting yourself at significant risk. Such opportunities have to be timed against enemy skill cooldowns becuase Jayce gets blown right the fuck up by a lot of mids and tops if both players have all abilities available. As such, timing and strategy are everything for Jayce. You really have to have a plan. Where Syndra is safe to relax behind her own wave and heavily poke for free. And certainly Syndra's ult is not a skillshot. Syndra is very easy to punish if she tries and wiffs the stun, however.

That said, both are interesting.

zkylon

zkylewd
Hmm. Syndra's combo requires more experience with the champ, but since the ability goes through creeps entirely I feel it inherently require less strategy and less risk than Jayce's combo to use effectively (the reward for the relative difficulty increase that comes with the skill shot).

In the laning phase in particular, often Jayce's combo has to be set up from Hammer form leap in (to get behind the wave the enemy is hiding behind, putting yourself at significant risk. Such opportunities have to be timed against enemy skill cooldowns becuase Jayce gets blown right the fuck up by a lot of mids and tops if both players have all abilities available. As such, timing and strategy are everything for Jayce. You really have to have a plan. Where Syndra is safe to relax behind her own wave and heavily poke for free. And certainly Syndra's ult is not a skillshot. Syndra is very easy to punish if she tries and wiffs the stun, however.

That said, both are interesting.

yeah what i was saying is that his e q interaction is super basic and nothing to be crazy about. e makes his q stronger. you cast e q when e is up, if e isn't up you just don't cast e. his poke pattern is really simple even if he has more interesting interactions when dueling

but he's ugly af so not particularly tempted to try him out

Is he in a perpetual state of orgasm?

sf4I3dG.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
he's generic and boring, tho tbh piltover in general is

even ori who's concept is absolutely awesome could use some reenergizing of her visual design

zkylon

zkylewd
wasn't she born in a lab in zaun or something like that

i didn't dream the vi is a clone thing, right?

she's supposed to be the sixth clone, experiment, whatever

Then Ekko's lore doesn't make fucking sense
yeah

rito writers don't got a fucking clue what to do with this universe sometimes lol

Jayce is so awesome that when he was released you could hear the collective ResidentSleeper as the eagerly awaited 100th champion was that.

He was so dull the servers got dunked on for a couple weeks then Riot teased Zyra and no one remembered he existed for a while.

cHinzo

practicing my bad roles is hard when shyvana farms drag after an ace and an open nexus

Prolonging the games means more time to practice. Shyv knew u were bad with Vayne and just gave u more time. U guys still won, so u should have gifted him a skin, because he's such a good guy.

pigeon

Banned
Vel'Koz continues to be secret OP. How has he not caught on yet?

For mid, if he whiffs an E every other mid laner eats his lunch, and landing stuff requires hard reads if people know how to dodge skill shots.

For support he just only brings damage. Landing a million pokes is cool and stuff but what are you going to do about Leona and Lee Sin at the same time?

Bacon

I seriously hate the UI colour changes to post-game. Why they thought it was needed is beyond me but it's quite confusing.

I was actually just about to bring this up. It almost seems bugged because it really doesn't make sense to me. Some people who have left are still in color and some people who have left are in grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom