• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
ever midlaner athena is joining edg and will replace pawn as he recovers from injury. it kind of sucks that we'll never get to see ever play in lck now, at least not the ever that beat skt and won iem

also the reddit champion voting thing ended up with a pretty decent top 8

OPzq05V.png

i'd kick someone out for lee sin but that's a good roster of champions

ever midlaner athena is joining edg and will replace pawn as he recovers from injury. it kind of sucks that we'll never get to see ever play in lck now, at least not the ever that beat skt and won iem

OPzq05V.png

Yeah i would take our draven or zed for lee sin for you sure, past that it is a good list.

With a name like 420 Y a s u o, I can only imagine that the person is a 13 year old kid who is mad at the world because his parents won't buy him a Wii U this holiday.

Violet_0

Banned
gotta ask, is it normal that a Zyra player explodes your team in half a second? Whenever they cast a spell, two seeds popped out of nowhere at the spell target location, so it looked to me like they were using makros. The player actually Annie-bombed us

Leezard

God jul, league gaf.

Swedish Christmas/holiday greetings

gotta ask, is it normal that a Zyra player explodes your team in half a second? Whenever they cast a spell, two seeds popped out of nowhere at the spell target location, so it looked to me like they were using makros. The player actually Annie-bombed us
Yeah, that sounds about right. Seeds are instant casts so no need for a macro.

Tailer

God jul, league gaf.

Swedish Christmas/holiday greetings

Hehe tack detsamma ^^ (hehe thanks whish you the same ^^)
And I am so happy bard is going to the finals :D or was that it? :p

Violet_0

Banned

well, the thing is, she 100-0 most of the team in Timber time and she wasn't overfed or overleveled. That was in Poro King, btw

I gotta find out how to watch replays, the whole thing just seemed a bit suspicious

well, the thing is, she 100-0 most of the team in Timber time and she wasn't overfed or overleveled. That was in Poro King, btw

I gotta find out how to watch replays, the whole thing just seemed a bit suspicious

nah thats pretty much what zyra does

press all ur buttons and murder people

Kenai

Zyra support is legit

She's so irrelevant if behind but so dangerous if not. Ghosts + Farsight + not quite as prominent assassins really helped her safety though, and she uses some of the offensive masteries as support better than midlaners do.

TheFlow

Banned
I hate DUOS!!!! they always cost me a game.

I am 6/1 shen top and our mid lux lux is 4/1 but our bot lane is feeding so hard. We lost game of course.

the worst part is our adc was like sorry I don't play adc but I wanted to duo with my friend... he cost me 25 lp.

I hate DUOS!!!! they always cost me a game.

I am 6/1 shen top and our mid lux lux is 4/1 but our bot lane is feeding so hard. We lost game of course.

the worst part is our adc was like sorry I don't play adc but I wanted to duo with my friend... he cost me 25 lp.
Wait til people can q with 3 or 4 people then they can troll even more.

Sofo

For simple but not completely brain dead jungle tanks how about Nautilus? He's extremely forgiving early game for players who don't jungle much (to a full initial clear of the jungle can be done comfortably with a single health pot) and from there on sustains extremely well, both health and mana. There will be lots of nay sayers as usual with supposed "weak" picks and will back that up with his so-so win rate in the jungle, but fact is that 80% of jungle Nautilus max W first - those who max E first are currently enjoying some of the highest win rates in the game out of the jungle. As an added bonus you're also picking up a champion that can be played extremely well in support and can be a competent top laner.

If you want to play Kindred, but at the same time want to avoid something highly mechanical, how about Quinn jungle? Her repositioning skill (E- Vault) isn't as mechanically intensive as Kindred's mini dashes and her ultimate is much more reliable in impact than Kindred's - you want have to worry about fucking up a fight like you do with Kindred. Quinn is also a capable top laner and the better bot laner between the two.

Honestly, there's so many capable jungle picks right now it's hard to nail it down unless you provide more information regarding what you're looking for. Are you looking for a jungler that can replace your Vi, Jarvan, and Amumu picks, or are you looking for a champion that fills a role in a composition that your picks don't?

Thanks a lot drawkcaB! (Just noticed your name is backward backwards lol). Yes the idea was to find another tank that maybe doesn't always need to get into the fight head first. Rek'sai looks promising because of her vision (I play mostly support so I like having a bit of a general view of the whole game). I'm a bit skeptical as to getting "nidalee-like champs" like AP-Ekko or Kindred because if the laner has ignite and we get counterganked I might give first blood or ruin the lane for a friend etc.

All in all I'm looking for something to transition from easy tanks like Amumu or Vi to something with a bit more carry potential. That's why I thought maybe Rek'sai could be a good soft transition into Kindred.

Moonlight

Banned
Managed my first ever tower dive kill with Ahri last game. Picked up my first double kill with her later in that match with her ultimate as well. Feels amazing.

nbraun80

Thanks a lot drawkcaB! (Just noticed your name is backward backwards lol). Yes the idea was to find another tank that maybe doesn't always need to get into the fight head first. Rek'sai looks promising because of her vision (I play mostly support so I like having a bit of a general view of the whole game). I'm a bit skeptical as to getting "nidalee-like champs" like AP-Ekko or Kindred because if the laner has ignite and we get counterganked I might give first blood or ruin the lane for a friend etc.

All in all I'm looking for something to transition from easy tanks like Amumu or Vi to something with a bit more carry potential. That's why I thought maybe Rek'sai could be a good soft transition into Kindred.
There's a lot of junglers that are viable for solo que and playing with friends. If you're looking to do a little more damage heccarim is a good pick, get one damage item and go tank from there, same would go for rek sai. Voli is solid too, your W bite damage scales off health so you'll do more damage with it just building tanky. Zac has one of the farthest jumps in the game making ganks pretty good, and he puts out descent damage going full tank. Also if you like mumu consider Sej, she's basically a better version of mumu to me because her Q can be used to go in or escacpe, and the ult can be throw to engage or disengage, not to many people play her anymore but she's still pretty strong.

Merry Christmas friends!

As a gift to myself I got a shiny new GAF avatar.

Managed my first ever tower dive kill with Ahri last game. Picked up my first double kill with her later in that match with her ultimate as well. Feels amazing.

Congratulations! Ahri is a lot of fun. Lately I have been playing a lot of Yasuo, he isn't easy to stomp with at first but once you practice him enough and learn to use him well, the kills start rolling in and it's a fantastic feeling.

Calvero

Banned

OPzq05V.png

where's yasuo though

and draven out? he's the best character design of all time

Merry christmas lolgaf.
My brother got the little cho gath figure for me which was pretty nice.

As soon as they make a Yasuo one I'm buying it. I would buy the Jax one but it's from the original set and the original ones are way less detailed than the newer ones so it doesn't look that nice.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Zkylewd, at least post the full version ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom