• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranmo

I need a new mouse. What's a good durable long lasting lightweight mouse for both MOBAs and shooters? I grip with my fingers, not my palm.

I use Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse. I've had it for about a year and a few odd months now and I have enjoyed it. Great for when i play tab target mmos and shooters. The buttons also glow blue when I play League for some reason...doesn't do that for any other games lol.

In one of the modes the mouse lets you change sensitivity on the fly as well, though I've never really used it to much. Its an affordable mouse, though probably not the best.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0086UK7I6/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Nekofrog

Banned
i buy razer because i can't get used to other mouse sizes. tried the logitch g600 or whatever it is and it was way too big

ive just resolved myself to buying the same mouse over and over every 6 months

Neol

In terms of Razer mice I say deathadder's are alright for there price and always see them on sale online.

Always stick with logitech though. The g100s is the perfect size for my claw grip.

would you post a link to your shit already god damn it

It's something aimed at new players, so don't really want to publicise it and skew data until we have the data we want from it.

If you are really itching to see it, sign up for an account on EUW or EUNE and check the box to receive promo emails and you'll see some content aimed at new players with links to videos and articles on the core mechanics of the game.

If you look at it, feel free to link it to friends who are new to the game, but be aware that the info is targeted at players specifically at levels 1-5, so in the very first few games of their accounts. If you think something is left out (like jungling) we probably thought it wasn't relevant to those players.

And I can't stop anyone from doing this and while it would be cool to get people's perceptions of it, but for the sake of us trying to figure out if this makes a difference to new players and actually helps them, I'd rather it wasn't posted all over Reddit yet.

Like I said, by all means create an account, check the promo emails box at signup and you should see the stuff (unless you're the 20% in a control group), but we are trying to get data from it and it's not aimed at level 30 players like yourself.

Edwardo

I use the Razer Naga Hex. I love how it feels and the side buttons, but the scroll wheel gets dust in it and it'll start scrolling in the reverse way if I don't blow in it.

I had a Corsair M60. Not the biggest fan. It felt... slippery? A lot of its parts were prone to rust. I had it for less than a year but it was really rusty. Even with all the weights taken off it's still a bit heavy. Not a good mouse for claw grip either because it's big (and I have huge hands). The sniper button is nice for PTT though.

Support Zyra is so strong with Thunderlord and Precision. We got ganked by Shaco which got us a double kill. It was almost a triple because their Braum had like 25HP left.

Newt

Lol, some dude thought they could lock in Yasuo.

I told him "If you lock in that Yasuo, you're taking a loss."

He's all like "cmon man, it's Christmas".

I replied with "Happy Holidays" as I locked in my jungle Bard in response.

Lol, some dude thought they could lock in Yasuo.

I told him "If you lock in that Yasuo, you're taking a loss."

He's all like "cmon man, it's Christmas".

I replied with "Happy Holidays" as I locked in my jungle Bard in response.

Did you get coal in your stocking this year?

JulianImp

So I tried Nautilus out in two normal games today, and it's yet another melee support that I might pick up later. While abilities are often chained in specific ways, at least it has more variety than Blitz's extremely linear Q>E>R combo.

Game 1 we started wrecking bottom with Vayne, but then she went AFK and we slowly lost ground until our team lost. Game 2 our Kog was AFK for about twenty minutes, and by the time he came back and managed to build something we were still so far behind objective-wise we didn't stand a chance.

... My win of the day bonus is still sitting there on my profile, mocking me. Hopefully next time I play I'll be able to actually get a win...

zkylon

zkylewd
I need a new mouse. What's a good durable long lasting lightweight mouse for both MOBAs and shooters? I grip with my fingers, not my palm.

my steelseries kana felt really nice and didn't look like a decepticon but it lasted less than a year so not sure i'd recommend it

razer shit just looks hideous to me

It's something aimed at new players, so don't really want to publicise it and skew data until we have the data we want from it.

If you are really itching to see it, sign up for an account on EUW or EUNE and check the box to receive promo emails and you'll see some content aimed at new players with links to videos and articles on the core mechanics of the game.

If you look at it, feel free to link it to friends who are new to the game, but be aware that the info is targeted at players specifically at levels 1-5, so in the very first few games of their accounts. If you think something is left out (like jungling) we probably thought it wasn't relevant to those players.

And I can't stop anyone from doing this and while it would be cool to get people's perceptions of it, but for the sake of us trying to figure out if this makes a difference to new players and actually helps them, I'd rather it wasn't posted all over Reddit yet.

Like I said, by all means create an account, check the promo emails box at signup and you should see the stuff (unless you're the 20% in a control group), but we are trying to get data from it and it's not aimed at level 30 players like yourself.
will do

i'm just curious, it's not my plan to go all harsh criticism

speaking of

the new user guide has all old pictures

Kenai

So I tried Nautilus out in two normal games today, and it's yet another melee support that I might pick up later. While abilities are often chained in specific ways, at least it has more variety than Blitz's extremely linear Q>E>R combo.

Game 1 we started wrecking bottom with Vayne, but then she went AFK and we slowly lost ground until our team lost. Game 2 our Kog was AFK for about twenty minutes, and by the time he came back and managed to build something we were still so far behind objective-wise we didn't stand a chance.

... My win of the day bonus is still sitting there on my profile, mocking me. Hopefully next time I play I'll be able to actually get a win...

I would just do bots for the win of the day bonus. I know you said before you don't learn as much for vsing bots, but it's not for learning in this case, it's for first win of the day building back up.

TheFlow

Banned
4 game losing streak demoted to silver 3. some of the games were my fault for poor gameplay but then others I had the worst players like a 1/7 xin, and 0/4 ekko mid :</.

now i know why you're plat 5.

You got to upgrade to that Logitech M185

81J5yl-0GFL._SX522_.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd

yea i think fqc is absolutely broken

wasn't even playing better than other syndra, fqc->abyss builds are just stupidly op

(i know random normal game against plats is not proof of anything but just my experience over the games of rushing fqc)

zky, you were right. It's hard to win with LeBlanc.

Or perhaps better stated, it's incredibly hard to win playing from behind. And my teams kept falling behind all day. idk. certainly not the easiest champ to rescue a team from the jaws of defeat.

Sofo

Merry belated Christmas! I got a mystery gift from a friend and got Super Villain Veigar (cute), so I can't complain! Now if only I hadn't wasted my RPs I could gift him back D:

Have a jolly time <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom