• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violet_0

Banned
finally got my first penta ever, as Twitch. That took way longer than it should have. Almost got a second one that game as well, late game team fight Twitch is fun

Calvero

Banned
Cgs82Cf.jpg

so good

isn't that mundo skin out already

I don't think I'd ever build Ghostblade on Trist. Only ADCs I can see it working are Vayne, Draven and Twitch. LW + Cutlass would have helped you chop and kite Tahm+Udyr.

Does anyone experience a jumpy mouse in League? It sometimes even randomly zooms. I have gone through 2 mousepads and 2 mice (a cheap one, and a SS Rival 300). Same thing. It happens maybe once every 5-10 mins.

I haven't experienced it in normal PC usage.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Essence Reaver gives CDR now right?

Yeah it gives you 10 to start then up to 20 more based on your crit (essence reaver + one of the finished zeal items gives you 30% total)

IE is great on her too, I just like the CDR more. I usually go Essence Reaver-Rapid Firecannon-BT/IE. Feels like Trist from last season. Not to mention the 70% crit lategame is always fun.

Calvero

Banned
Yeah it gives you 10 to start then up to 20 more based on your crit (essence reaver + one of the finished zeal items gives you 30% total)

IE is great on her too, I just like the CDR more. I usually go Essence Reaver-Rapid Firecannon-BT/IE. Feels like Trist from last season. Not to mention the 70% crit lategame is always fun.

Damn, that sounds great, I'll try that next time I play her.
idk why, a good zilean player would rekt

I'm not used to seeing things like that, maybe 'cause I'm Bronze. Guess it shouldn't matter...'cause I'm bronze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom