• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I thought, apparently Vi, Garen and Sona are all marks. If this turns out to be just a new skin line, I'll laugh.
Edit: Apparently designed by the dude who did Jinx, Vi, Ekko and Gnar..............Okay, I'm expecting a 3 hit proc passive lol. Yet another one

zkylon

zkylewd
That's what I thought, apparently Vi, Garen and Sona are all marks. If this turns out to be just a new skin line, I'll laugh.
it's not, there's been similar teasers done for champion releases like tahm's or jinx'

it's a new champion for sure

i like the idea of ppl saying this is gonna be a ionia event or something like that, but i doubt it

Lore wise, the GP vs MF (Bilgewater) event was pretty epic especially for a rework. I'd love if they did something similar again and so soon. It would be a great time too for Shen to get his rework as well.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Rose throwing ADC? Yesssss

ld9Fruf.jpg

Calvero

Banned
Sion is so fun. I shit on a Malphite the other day, and even when I got ganked, I made sure to kill him before getting away.

My bud and I duo'ed bot and made a Sivir rage quit. I was Sona and he was Ezreal. Leveled up and went in on her. She flashes away, but not before I get an auto of. Procs Thunderlords and I get the kill. Sivir just leaves the match immediately.

Shit on an ignite Riven mid as Yasuo. She outdamages me, but kept getting outplayed. Then she was getting ganked by my supp, jung, and top. Her rage was fun. She was also mad about us having Thunderlords for some reason.

Violet_0

Banned
gotta ask, what's the problem with Karma atm? Because the champ is super fun, possibly the only support I enjoy playing

tormenting my opponents with projectiles is all I know

Bacon

gotta ask, what's the problem with Karma atm? Because the champ is super fun, possibly the only support I enjoy playing

If a pokey support is the way you want to go I feel she is just outclassed by brand in most ways. Plus she falls off in effectiveness as the game goes on and people build mr and health and stuff

Neol

Nothing really wrong with her imo its just that other supports just tend to do better/have more presence since she doesn't really have strong CC and not enough dumb damage as
Brand does.

Honestly like her better mid or top these days since her damage is still good, can roam easily and the increase CD mastery helps as well.

drawkcaB

There's nothing wrong with Karma. She's perfectly serviceable at support. If you enjoy playing her, go for it. As an added bonus she's solid mid and top too, so you're adding a champion to your pool that can fill multiple spots. She has lots of tools in her kit. That 3+ second root on Mantra'd W is no joke and with enough CDR getting two Mantra'd Es in the course of a teamfight isn't out of the question. Early game poke is pretty strong too, particularly if you're laning with an ADC that can assist in holding the target in place for your Mantra'd Qs. As a quick tip, try starting out Q-W-Q-E instead of getting a point in each ability in the first three levels.

I take it support isn't your main role if she's the only one you like, and that's fine. You're better off playing a capable champion you like but that might not be top tier at any given time than forcing yourself to learn the latest FotM.

Violet_0

Banned
There's nothing wrong with Karma. She's perfectly serviceable at support. If you enjoy playing her, go for it. As an added bonus she's solid mid and top too, so you're adding a champion to your pool that can fill multiple spots. She has lots of tools in her kit. That 3+ second root on Mantra'd W is no joke and with enough CDR getting two Mantra'd Es in the course of a teamfight isn't out of the question. Early game poke is pretty strong too, particularly if you're laning with an ADC that can assist in holding the target in place for your Mantra'd Qs. As a quick tip, try starting out Q-W-Q-E instead of getting a point in each ability in the first three levels.

I take it support isn't your main role if she's the only one you like, and that's fine. You're better off playing a capable champion you like but that might not be top tier at any given time than forcing yourself to learn the latest FotM.

I was just wondering because she's seemingly not a very popular pick at the moment. Just purchased her with IP, she'll fill my support role for now. I got a couple other champs for mid and top

and yeah, I don't much like playing support. Tanking and/or babysitting the carry is not particularly my style, and I'm not good at it either

Feels bad when you give your best as support but the rest of the lanes fell and you close your eyes defending the tower as the last person alive

zkylon

zkylewd
the problem to me with karma is that she's got really bad scaling since she only has three spells. she's really strong in lane and can push you to turret and make your life absolutely miserable but later come teamfights she just doesn't do enough.

i like her kit quite a bit tho, all her mantras are interesting choices and the vfx are awesome and super satisfying

if anybody created a new EUW account the other day (with promo mails ticked) and saw my stuff, would you mind PMing me your thoughts? Cheers :)
i didn't get anything :I

the problem to me with karma is that she's got really bad scaling since she only has three spells. she's really strong in lane and can push you to turret and make your life absolutely miserable but later come teamfights she just doesn't do enough.

i like her kit quite a bit tho, all her mantras are interesting choices and the vfx are awesome and super satisfying

shoulda made another smurf

you made sure to tick the box that said "Sign me up to receive the League of Legends Newsletter and other game-related or promotional emails from Riot Games and/or its partners. I understand I can unsubscribe at any time."

if you did and got nothing, you were probably in the control group. Can try again if you like.

actually your stuff might not have been sent yet.

Did you receive a welcome email about an hour after you signed up? Not the old looking basic email you get straight after signing up.

zkylon

zkylewd
you made sure to tick the box that said "Sign me up to receive the League of Legends Newsletter and other game-related or promotional emails from Riot Games and/or its partners. I understand I can unsubscribe at any time."

if you did and got nothing, you were probably in the control group. Can try again if you like.

actually your stuff might not have been sent yet.

Did you receive a welcome email about an hour after you signed up? Not the old looking basic email you get straight after signing up.
i used one of those disposable emails sites cos im out of email accounts to register in this damn game lol

so i kind of lost access to it after i closed that window. i did check the box and receive the "welcome" email

might try again later, see if i can find an email account i haven't used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom