• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFlow

Banned
Damn, that sounds great, I'll try that next time I play her.

I'm not used to seeing things like that, maybe 'cause I'm Bronze. Guess it shouldn't matter...'cause I'm bronze.
First thing to do in bronze is ignore all ingame chat that isn't for a objective.

Nekofrog

Banned
this new champion isn't going to have the same thing the GP rework when he was dead, right? random champions disabled or abilities changed because hey new champion

guys someone just locked in mid zilean
is this a thing?
do i just dodge or troll

edit: nevermind, someone else did
Zilean mid kinda troll but it is not that bad, it is good if you can get your adc fed because they just cant die with zilean. Once i was against a team with both lulu and zilean, it was impossible to kill there adc.

Calvero

Banned
bwaahaha i felt pretty bad
mundo.png

Manus

Do you find yourself looking at the minimap a lot less than before since it's further from the centre of your screen?

I did at first, but after around a week I adapted pretty quickly. My HUD scale is the smallest though, so it could be bigger if scaled up. Props to Riot though for it working so smoothly. Dota 2 HUD is trash at 21:9 and their's no fix for Heroes of the Storm.

Nekofrog

Banned
zilean is the perfect example of a champion that in the right hands will make you say "why the fuck didnt we ban zilean"

like truly 100% oppressive no counterplay if in the hands of a zilean main who knows how to land double bombs (and when you do, you almost never miss)

Calvero

Banned
zilean is the perfect example of a champion that in the right hands will make you say "why the fuck didnt we ban zilean"

like truly 100% oppressive no counterplay if in the hands of a zilean main who knows how to land double bombs (and when you do, you almost never miss)

Mid Zilean is just as obnoxious as pre-rework Zilean. He traded point-and-click Q for AoE stun, so he'd be stronger if played well.

thinking about the times i've played against supp Zilean mains, i can see it

TheFlow

Banned
bought kindred

first game with her I won as adc

second game I carried as jungler with 17/11/4. Would of done better if I remembered to switch who I wanted to hunt.

My last 4 rank game (I went 2 months without playing one), and no one says shit in champ select and it's 100% just off pick order.

What the fuck happen? Is this how pre-season always is? I don't remember this from previous years.

pigeon

Banned
Playing from parent's house is ridiculous. 120 ping with occasional spikes of 2000 ping. I didn't know that when you're dc your champ will walk under turret to auto enemy champs.

At least it's only aram.

pigeon

Banned
I'm watching Aphromoo's stream and in this game Hecarim got three solo kills top on
Wukong.

How the hell does Hecarim get solo kills on Wukong? I assume Thunderlords is involved.

I'm watching Aphromoo's stream and in this game Hecarim got three solo kills top on
Wukong.

How the hell does Hecarim get solo kills on Wukong? I assume Thunderlords is involved.

As a hecarmin main how the fk do you not kill Wukong? Very few AD bruisers can deal with hec straight up (no ganks).

Renekton the biggest lane bully but beside that everyone is fair game. Of course fioria can beat anyon with perfect W's.

my guess is your cs count. 251cs in a 37 minute game on Zed is probably the weak point. gotta farm harder between murders.

Yea but the team kept crying for me to be with them at all times : (

Couldn't farm my side lanes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom