• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOCMOHABT

uh is Morgana mid like the safest pick everyone can chose and do well with?

Just had a ranked where I was mid but didn't feel like playing any of my usual suspects (GP banned :( ) and I felt like trying morg (vs Kata). Easiest laning of my life. All around strong pick. Works well with Frostqueen meta.

Basically a recommendation if you get to play mid when not being comfortable with mid. Obviously not as useful vs AD mids.

Bait out her Q and what does she have to defend herself? Oh...nothing.

Black Shield. Morg can dish out some out of nowhere burst with her Q+W combo, but she's still great at utility. Unless the person is dumb enough to stand in the open for a binding, most of the laning phase is just dropping W and staying frosty in case the enemy jungler is going to roll up. In that case you just Black Shield and go to your tower and then repeat until you have tons o' farm.

Just had a ranked where I was mid but didn't feel like playing any of my usual suspects (GP banned :( ) and I felt like trying morg (vs Kata). Easiest laning of my life. All around strong pick. Works well with Frostqueen meta.

Basically a recommendation if you get to play mid when not being comfortable with mid. Obviously not as useful vs AD mids.
is dis da reel keeth mc breef

Newt

Shit like this is incredibly repulsive to me, even if it's on the other team.
e8da69a81a1cd6c5b886fde836d39798.png

zkylon

zkylewd
lck teams starting to close: http://inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2778&l=40199

im also has fury, and dade, kakao and piccaboo are still up for grabs

lck is looking pretty stacked, i'm excited to see how samsung looks this season, im with coco and flame is totally a new darling of mine, duke is an great replacement for marin, koo is hopefully gonna get a cool jungler (kakao would be so cool on that team) and space prison is no more (tho cj looks super uncertain with so many new players)

no idea what to expect of najin and jin air, and kt didn't really make much changes so who knows..

I main Morg (mid/supp). Yes she's probably the safest. Just grab double Dorans (or FQC rush) into Zhonya and whatever AP items. AD comps can be dangerous though. Eg, jungle Lee and mid Zed can just burst you. Still, given the range of your W you can easily play around them. Kat is an awfully easy lane. You can bully her out of the lane at Lv1. I think the hardest matchup is Fizz.

Anyone found any use for the alternate Doran Ring start? That diet Mejai ring thing.

Nekofrog

Banned
so uh

rex and i just started playing for the night

almost 40 minutes and we still havent gotten a game to go through

we're out of our dodges

thanks garen support troll

jerd

Man, what does it take to get an S+? :( Fizz went 5/0 early on, but I was getting Trist just as fed. She made so many close call dives but thankfully did it only when I was around (which was nearly all the time).

I had a good but not great ekko game the other day and got an S+. Was like 12/4/17 with good dmg but had low farm, no objective control, and didn't ward that well and only 59% kill contribution. I've given up on figuring out the system.

Ferga

Took 80-90 minutes to get into a game today.

Get the pleasure of losing 3 easy games then ending the night with an intentionally feeding and afking bot lane for my 4th loss.

Game gets way too depressing

I've noticed I've gotten a shit tonne of the "once a month players" to avoid decay. They are always the ones feeding and ruining games by themselves.

champ rank climb for LeBron: complete.

pOz94eE.png

The run from 3.5-5 was best described as dominant as per the pic above.

Particularly pleased with the last match as I dragged the team back from being down 4-14 with some really solid rotations after not being sure where i could make a difference (I was like 2-0 with ~180cs @ 20 minutes) because Vayne was fed and the jungler was 1/7. Just started yolo fighting and I didn't back after 20 minutes until we had taken their mid rax and I had 5k gold in the bank. Nice to be able to be proud of the win that clinched rank 5 on a champ.

Yeah when playing an assassin you have to change the way you play alot.

Yea. certainly have to be more choosy and sometimes simply more daring than you really want to be.

I think what made that climb more satisfying was because she was the first champ I took a liking to and played back in 2011 when I first started with LoL. Felt like going home.

This match

I'm still trying to comprehend what led the Diamond Yasuo to believe that split pushing 15 minutes in against a Rengar was a good idea. When is this piece of shit getting deleted from this game holy shit I'm actually physically upset at this and it's just a normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom