• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quonny

wvBsHZx.png

ayy 12k gold deficite

This match

I'm still trying to comprehend what led the Diamond Yasuo to believe that split pushing 15 minutes in against a Rengar was a good idea. When is this piece of shit getting deleted from this game holy shit I'm actually physically upset at this and it's just a normal
The problem is that you where thinking that the yas would play smart.

It's ok he had Star Guardian Lux on and he likes to spam /l a lot and somehow killed Garen with like a Dirk I was so confused

And then there's the supp Zed winning fights 3v5

Moonlight

Banned
Went 11/2/4 as Ahri on mid. By far the best I've ever done in the game so far. Feels especially great because I've been on a hard losing streak for the past few days and haven't been feeling very good about the game. Just pretty thrilled about that match. :D

garath

My last game of 2015 had our graves rage quit at level 3 after getting killed in lane. Happy new year league of tools.

And happy new year gaf!

jerd

Happy new year gaf

My league resolutions

-Play more aggressive

-Diamond (not sure I'm capable of traversing the god forsaken wasteland that is plat elo so this is unlikely but gotta dream big)

-achieve 30%+ win rate with reksai (another tall task for me)

-Zac pentakill

-Dodge every yasuo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom