• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
ORETsvC.gif

Me in this thread.

Newt

Also, just a heads up for you guys, I'll be making a new fantasy LCS league with a capacity of 8 people, so if you want in, PM me or just message in the thread. Priority will be given to the people who were in the last league (which I of course won) but there will be some remaining spots regardless.

Anyways, it's lots of fun.

These are the 2015 results.

The 2014 results. (Salt)

patchday

what the heck is a fantasy LCS league? Is this like fantasy football? Can I draft Faker and that former skt top laner Mahrin, etc? For real I have no clue what you're refering to lol

----

Guys other day I kid you not I think I lost like 9 Normal matches straight. Felt like a total loser. Happened right before new yrs. Was so tempted to wish I could stay away from this game forever for my new yrs resolution lol. But its all good I went with Jaina and got an easy win. Scrubs like me just need to stick with easy-to-play champs. maybe after a year or so I can challenge myself with more difficult champs

Going to try to take a short break though cause losing all those games took its toll (Fantasy LCS sounds good tho)

Edwardo

what the heck is a fantasy LCS league? Is this like fantasy football? Can I draft Faker and that former skt top laner Mahrin, etc? For real I have no clue what you're refering to lol

Ya it's essentially like fantasy football. Unless they changed something going into this year its just LCS, so just NA and EU players.

----

Guys other day I kid you not I think I lost like 9 Normal matches straight. Felt like a total loser. Happened right before new yrs. Was so tempted to wish I could stay away from this game forever for my new yrs resolution lol. But its all good I went with Jaina and got an easy win. Scrubs like me just need to stick with easy-to-play champs. maybe after a year or so I can challenge myself with more difficult champs

Going to try to take a short break though cause losing all those games took its toll (Fantasy LCS sounds good tho)
Yeah taking breaks from league is smart, i can get really tired of league after playing awhile. Also this preseason hasn't been that fun to play. I want to see what they change before the season starts.

Zilean is really good right now.
Found out this quick trick to see why assassin hate him and teammates love him.

How exactly does buying skins work?

Gotta have the character first, right? Cause I looked at the jan list of deal characters and skins ... only want one skin but it's for a champ that gonna be half off sometime this month and idk if they match the date of the skin and champ deals when they over-lap.

Edwardo

How exactly does buying skins work?

Gotta have the character first, right? Cause I looked at the jan list of deal characters and skins ... only want one skin but it's for a champ that gonna be half off sometime this month and idk if they match the date of the skin and champ deals when they over-lap.

Ya you have to own the champion first.

Even though I don't use him I decided to unlock Fiddlesticks + Surprise Party to try my hand at a Legendary Snowball and got...

Dark Candy Fiddlesticks

c4jt321.png

I have only myself to blame but I just got to level 4 mastery with Sona and was hoping I'd get one of her numerous skins and have a shot at landing DJ Sona possibly. Oh well.

Edit: Just topped up my RP because I was planning on getting Lunar Morgana, just checked and it's gonna go down to 975RP and there's some texture changes coming on the PBE according to someone from Riot on twitter. So I picked up DJ Sona from that instead, and got Warden Sivir free...could be worse I guess. Sorry wallet...

pigeon

Banned
Malphite is pretty easy to play.

I have never played against anybody that tilted as hard as that Tryndamere though. He kept complaining that we were killing him for no reason -- apparently "is killing my turrets" did not qualify in his view. At the end he physically threatened to punch us. So that was pretty good.

Kenai

Forgot how fun Trist was (and safe) Legit forgot I got her DT skin and was tired of practicing Sivir/losing on Varus. Was 4-0 by the end of the laning phase, Bard and I shat all over Vayne/Braum.Our other lanes fed and started getting mad but I just said to keep playing cause seesaw matches can be fun (this was definitely fun, I love her skin despite the weird splash face).

Of course this meant the enemy Malph, Zac and fed Yas made a beeline for me and I couldn't peel multiple ults like that. We still won but i ended like...8-7 (by making a beeline for me they ignored our Jax which was a bad idea, he ended up like 21-7).

But...um? I am looking and I got +5 Teamworks? How is it possible to get more than 4? (I have only gotten 2 max before now lol). Guess I will still have this green ribbon thing for awhile.

I know people say Khazix has fallen outta grace this pre-6 but mid Khazix is kinda fun. Decided to give it a try after watching Redmercy's video and had good results. Just gotta know when to jump in and e-tiamat-q while in air and see their health plummet. I might be scum for loving asssassins so much. I'm kinda hoping Jhin is something like Nova from HoTS.

What y'all think about this one VelKoz telling me people like Zed, Talon and Yasuo are braindead in that we just press r and kill someone and eqw till someone dies? (Was Zed against him mid at the time)

Nekofrog

Banned
i just had a lane gifted to me by a malphite who went AP instead of tank when I was irelia

like one of the freest counters to irelia is malphite and he built so squishy that I could just murder him in an instant.

dude went iceborn (fine, good item), sorc shoes (uhh), abyssal (wut), then started building tank. but by then it was too late.

TheFlow

Banned
Forgot how fun Trist was (and safe) Legit forgot I got her DT skin and was tired of practicing Sivir/losing on Varus. Was 4-0 by the end of the laning phase, Bard and I shat all over Vayne/Braum.Our other lanes fed and started getting mad but I just said to keep playing cause seesaw matches can be fun (this was definitely fun, I love her skin despite the weird splash face).

Of course this meant the enemy Malph, Zac and fed Yas made a beeline for me and I couldn't peel multiple ults like that. We still won but i ended like...8-7 (by making a beeline for me they ignored our Jax which was a bad idea, he ended up like 21-7).

But...um? I am looking and I got +5 Teamworks? How is it possible to get more than 4? (I have only gotten 2 max before now lol). Guess I will still have this green ribbon thing for awhile.
Trist should always shit on vayne

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
♪ going ♪
tX8B1Za.png
♪ we can do this ♪

pigeon

Banned
I know people say Khazix has fallen outta grace this pre-6 but mid Khazix is kinda fun. Decided to give it a try after watching Redmercy's video and had good results. Just gotta know when to jump in and e-tiamat-q while in air and see their health plummet. I might be scum for loving asssassins so much. I'm kinda hoping Jhin is something like Nova from HoTS.

What y'all think about this one VelKoz telling me people like Zed, Talon and Yasuo are braindead in that we just press r and kill someone and eqw till someone dies? (Was Zed against him mid at the time)

If it were actually that easy to play melee assassins, then he'd be dumb for not doing it. The objective is to win, not be cool, so why wouldn't you play the most brain dead champ available?

JulianImp

Zed and Yasuo are not braindead, their players are

I was once owning a Zed who kept underestimating Annie's stun (even though I'm actually bad at solo laning)... but then he swapped lanes with a fed Fizz who I just don't know how to play around at all. That freaking hop, sheesh...

TheFlow

Banned
enemy morg kept saying "yawn" everytime I or my support would die. Probably the most bm I have seen in a long time because she would say other rude shit. Even after they won she was still bad mouthing me.

garath

enemy morg kept saying "yawn" everytime I or my support would die. Probably the most bm I have seen in a long time because she would say other rude shit. Even after they won she was still bad mouthing me.

Mute instantly and report after. As tempting as it is to indulge people like that, they are doing it to get a rise out of you. Muted there is no rise to be had. Why risk tilting yourself from their rude comments?

You can almost always come back from a tough start. It's exponentially tougher to do so when you are getting frustrated and tilted from some tool making comments.

You gotta be classy with your BM. Like when you're playing Janna and the enemy Wukong and Tryndamere are chasing you from one end of the map to the other while you spam laugh and stop to press B occasionally.

TheFlow

Banned
Mute instantly and report after. As tempting as it is to indulge people like that, they are doing it to get a rise out of you. Muted there is no rise to be had. Why risk tilting yourself from their rude comments?

You can almost always come back from a tough start. It's exponentially tougher to do so when you are getting frustrated and tilted from some tool making comments.
yeah I should of just muted to begin with. I won my next game after that though so yay

jerd

Riot submits trademark application for "League of Legends: Supremecy"

what are your hopes and dreams gaf mine is a chess clone where all your pawns are teemo and you get to pick your waifu of choice for your queen

nah its a hearthstone like ccg because riot is pissed that i have all of their champs now and wants me to continue to empty my wallet to them

Neol

Actually scratch that.

Its a mobile game similar in the vein of Brave Frontier where the units are the champions and the different skins represent different rarities as well as there stats.

Can't wait to spend money in the hopes of rolling a UR Popstar Ahri and a UR Star Guardian Lux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom