• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
top of the page ♪ going ♪

Riot submits trademark application for "League of Legends: Supremecy"

what are your hopes and dreams gaf mine is a chess clone where all your pawns are teemo and you get to pick your waifu of choice for your queen

nah its a hearthstone like ccg because riot is pissed that i have all of their champs now and wants me to continue to empty my wallet to them

hope it's something i can play on my phone

Neol

Ugh.

b85c512242.png

pigeon

Banned
since we didn't get a cinematic trailer for 2015 because who teh fuck knows here's smite's

questionable music choice aside, i like that warrior lady

The music is perfect because this is clearly a trailer for a romantic comedy.

Look at the meet cute moment when she runs by Loki.

Starring Thor as the plucky but wrong choice guy and Wukong as the slightly racist comic relief.

IN A WORLD WHERE GODS FIGHT FOR CONTROL...

THE ONLY GOD YOU CAN TRULY CONTROL...

IS YOURSELF.

This Valentine's Day...reach out and Smite someone.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Lee Sin.
Renekton.
Aatrox.
Tryndamere.
Anivia.
Braum.
Nami.
Ryze.

More bare backs than I can list tbh.

zkylon

zkylewd
Lee Sin.
Renekton.
Aatrox.
Tryndamere.
Anivia.
Braum.
Nami.
Ryze.

More bare backs than I can list tbh.
yeah but like

straight shots of bare backs on splash arts i mean

tho morgana looks kind of sickly skinny in that splash which is kind of unpleasant and not sexy

then again i'm not above sickly

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm hoping this means patch is thursday night then, if not tomorrow night

also these splashes demonstrate how blegh cait and morg are

there's so little interesting in their designs that only things they kept are the gun for cait and the wings for morg. nothing else about those designs was above redoing completely

More Cait/Nidalee/Morgana skins? Whodve guessed.

Wish they would make more next level skins for characters I like.

Right now it's Dragon Trainer Trist and ... that's it for characters I own. Maybe Koi Nami if I like Nami and buy her. (Would love DJ Sona but I have never played her and don't know how I like her ... plus I'm already got my eye on a ton of support champs)

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I can safely say I'm the best mid heimer on GAF no keepo.

Kenai

no stop playing support

gaf has like 31 supports and 2 mids. we need mids.

I have to take half the ADCs I know how to play mid if that helps.

Also roughly 1/3rd of my Ziggs wins are from people never actually playing against a Ziggs.

I agree with zky current AP items are pretty exasperating (almost as exasperating as the Mid teambuilder queue).

Till there are 2 supports in the ranked lobby and they fight for support and the one whos doesnt get support does terrible in lane usually.

I'm trying so hard to learn not to be one of those people. But setting my bar for success as having more farm than my lane opponent is lacking in ambition when playing Ziggs.

no stop playing support

gaf has like 31 supports and 2 mids. we need mids.

Funny thing is that I stopped midding because I feel like I can't trust people in Solo to have my back when pressured (also cause I learned how to mid with Annie and I don't much like Annie. But now I have Ahri and Xerath who are both apparently good for Mid so yeah ... guess imma try that again).

Hell, the main reason I kept supporting after learning the game a bit was because I feel like I can't trust others to support well. Either I play Sup, ward, CC, help people and don't worry about CS or I play Trist and ... my lane partner wants to be ADC to OR they're "support" yet last hit everything they can and completely ignore the thought of harassing the enemy team. (Yesterday I had a Morgana just stand be-hide me and do nothing after they placed a ward and bitched at me to ward ... AS I'm facing off with the first minion wave and being harassed by the enemy at level 1. You think I should let this arrow shooting ass hole with more range than me shoot me in the back as I ward for a possible jank from a level 1 JG?!?! They tried to throw me under the bus by turning on the lane and leaving me alone to help the JG who was completely over reacted to me accidentally ksing one small rock monster and refused to do anything until I leashed him for the red buff. But he refused her help to. After I got some kills and pushed the lane she came back without saying anything. We won but It wasn't a real victory to me ... hate shitty communication and team work)

Either way I struggle to get last hits and suddenly people are left wondering how come we're getting beaten and I know I can't help cause I'm under fed and one of the over fed enemies kills me anytime I try to get some CS (I guess cause it's pretty well known that you don't want to fight a fed Trist if you can help it).

Guess I should take the same attitude I took with Trist to the mid lane champs I have. I had to pretty much decide that NO, if I called Bot before anyone else Im gonna play Trist. I don't care if some one auto locks Jinx before anyone can call anything, don't care if a twitch begs to do bout in the first min of the game and now I have to mid with Trist, I'm devoted to getting good with her. Gonna do the same with Lux, Vi and Jinx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom