• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
No trees!

Think of the flowers and roses and trees as the backdrop and compliments to his masterpieces. Like I said, he's all about perfection. His kill and methods of doing it are the important part, the setup also being key. That's true for his kit as well as his personality...

The trees don't make them beautiful. His kills do.

So he is Cohen from Biosock

latest

Community champ idea is not connected at all.

This guy also isn't about covert sniping (doesn't even use a sniper rifle), he enjoys his art a little too much. Not elemental, no 3 stacks. He's all about the perfect performance.

And yes, this is the cool thing. Holy shit I can't wait for you guys to hear his VO.

He's such a cool character. Very twisted, eccentric.

Is his VO Yasuo tier?

zkylon

zkylewd
So he is Cohen from Biosock

latest

kinda

the way he's being presented i think he's a bit less deranged than cohen but a lot more outlandish than hannibal, but still something in between

the gun sounds like less of a weapon and more like a tool for his art

i wouldn't imagine someone with a personality like that just shooting his victims, that seems way too detached

Nekofrog

Banned
Community champ idea is not connected at all.

This guy also isn't about covert sniping (doesn't even use a sniper rifle), he enjoys his art a little too much. Not elemental, no 3 stacks. He's all about the perfect performance.

And yes, this is the cool thing. Holy shit I can't wait for you guys to hear his VO.

He's such a cool character. Very twisted, eccentric.

"perfect performance" = bullshit minigame incorporated

riot stop

TheFlow

Banned
I fed fizz in lane and of course team blames me for the loss. Even though they were losing lanes before fizz even roamed.

I ended up 4/8 and my team kept telling me to kill myself and and that I am the worst malz in history.

sigh fuck toxic game. That was my first loss with malz in almost a week and first loss against a fizz. smh

I fed fizz in lane and of course team blames me for the loss. Even though they were losing lanes before fizz even roamed.

I ended up 4/8 and my team kept telling me to kill myself and and that I am the worst malz in history.

sigh fuck toxic game. That was my first loss with malz in almost a week and first loss against a fizz. smh

I mute ppl after the first ragin/negative comment in games. Saves you a headache.

Kenai

His enemies body fluids are the paint, and the batteground is his canvas.

Behold: Shacora

(holy crap why does a Shaco/Fiora name combo so closely resemble Shakira?)

jerd

yeah I keep forgetting muting is a thing, but I am turning my all chat off.

Obviously if it bothers you turn it off but for the most part all chat is MUCH more fun than team chat. I'd say 8/10 times all chat is friendly banter or "well that was stupid of me" type stuff over trash talk/flaming.

TheFlow

Banned
Obviously if it bothers you turn it off but for the most part all chat is MUCH more fun than team chat. I'd say 8/10 times all chat is friendly banter or "well that was stupid of me" type stuff over trash talk/flaming.
Let's be real you know how toxic it can get especially in low elo.

jerd

Idk everyone's experience is different obviously but I'd honestly rather turn off team chat than all chat lol. If it bothers you then by all means turn it off because it doesn't really help you in any way, just gives you a way to interact with your opponents that can also be fun.

Also more than doubles your statistical chance of running into a toxic player but still

TheFlow

Banned
Idk everyone's experience is different obviously but I'd honestly rather turn off team chat than all chat lol. If it bothers you then by all means turn it off because it doesn't really help you in any way, just gives you a way to interact with your opponents that can also be fun.

Also more than doubles your statistical chance of running into a toxic player but still
Haha I will probably keep it on for the preseason

pigeon

Banned
It's important to keep all chat on so that you can identify who on the other team is tilting off their ass and target them

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
new champ video teaser reveal thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4-BgDEy2AE&feature=em-uploademail

he's pretty creepy looking
I wish they'd stop making videos like this. They're just total flops. Completely meaningless without context and probably not very meaningful with context. Nothing about these cryptic videos really sends any message about the champion it's depicting. The champion should be able to sell its theme in game. Use the out of game stuff to deliver more personality or story.

Skux

I wish they'd stop making videos like this. They're just total flops. Completely meaningless without context and probably not very meaningful with context. Nothing about these cryptic videos really sends any message about the champion it's depicting. The champion should be able to sell its theme in game. Use the out of game stuff to deliver more personality or story.

Yeah, I know how the cycle goes now that I don't even bother with the hype and speculation. Just wait until the PBE update and everything gets revealed.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
More stuff like Ekko's?
I would say there's a pretty massive difference in budget/production between something like that and this new video, so it's not really right to compare them.

Vel'koz video has a small scope but makes it very clear what the champion looks like, how he acts, and even what sort of abilities he has. The "Mind of the Virtuoso" short doesn't feel like it tells me anything.

you guys are in the minority though. If people didn't respond well to this stuff and find it engaging, I would imagine we wouldn't do it.

it's only one metric, but when this thing shoots to the top of r/all with a comment thread full of people being hyped and theorycrafting, it adds to the pre-launch stuff. People like to be teased and have content like this to discuss.

It's a teaser, it's not supposed to be deep or tell whaat the character is, it's supposed to get people speculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom