• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trash that and give us urf year around.
I'm sure people won't get bored of stuff like Urf Sona/Katarina/Nidalee after more than two weeks, no sir

Making featured modes permanent will lead to competitiveness
Competitiveness will lead to people picking unfun bullshit every time and toxicity

And that ladies and gentlemen is how ARAM became cancer and any "fun" mode that becomes permanent will

patchday

I'm so weak just bought ArcLight Varus skin since its on sale. I've been wanting it for quite awhile. Going to have to go back to adc role for a bit :)

garath

I'm so weak just bought ArcLight Varus skin since its on sale. I've been wanting it for quite awhile. Going to have to go back to adc role for a bit :)

I love varus but he is not a good adc. :( he's a little better mid where he can function as a long range poke and control champ.

I'm not even sure what to do to make him better tbh. It's been ages since I played him.

Enjoy Varus while flat arpen is everywhere because if that ever gets nerfed he'll probably be worse than Kog Maw right now.

Also it says a lot for 3v3 when I can remember Dominion exists but not TT. Do people even play that mode aside from boosting into gold so people can get their shit ranked skin?

zkylon

zkylewd
I find it almost impossible to give a shit about featured modes anymore, no wonder Riot only keeps them around for a limited time
yeah tbh i feel like this as well

i've reduced the amount of time i play league in general so if i'm gonna play something it's gonna be the good modes

besides, featured modes always end up being unbalanced assassin fests + sona and that's just not very much fun

I wish they would keep them around forever. Because if you dont want to play SR or ARAM there is nothing else to play.

just play another game :p

Kenai

I love varus but he is not a good adc. :( he's a little better mid where he can function as a long range poke and control champ.

I'm not even sure what to do to make him better tbh. It's been ages since I played him.

Add more dmg to the Blight explode passive thing. Maybe add some AD scaling to his ult too. I like Varus but ADCs with important abilities that don't scale off AD just because always make me shrug.

new champ video teaser reveal thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4-BgDEy2AE&feature=em-uploademail

he's pretty creepy looking
FUCKING YASS
03124623089529rvp4s.jpg
YASSSS
IF HE'S NOT AN ADC OR IF HIS KIT IS FUCKING GARBAGE LIKE ILLAWEED GOD HELP ME

DRE Fei

Someone was guessing that he would be like a support style adc who gives buffs to his team with his abilities while doing damage to enemies. It sounds like a cool theory, but at the same time we don't need another lulu.

Neol

Probably some weird 1960's art guy who finds murder and stuff beautiful.

Kinda sad he has guns though. Wish it was the rose throwing champion we were all hoping for.

pigeon

Banned
Man, Hannibal champ sounds amazing. I am interested to see how this pans out. Wonder if this guy will be making permanent installations on the landscape when he gets kills.

edit: I really don't think that old champ design is connected, mainly because it's totally different and also pretty unfun as a design.

zkylon

zkylewd
riffing off the video i could say elemental effects or something like that and maybe something happens when he kills someone, like he grows a tree that roots ppl around his victim or whatever

that might be fun, i guess

i still want rose petals

also the mask is cool, really unsettling and feels perfect for like a hannibal-esque thing of seeing murder as an artform or something

still

gun

sigh

Community champ idea is not connected at all.

This guy also isn't about covert sniping (doesn't even use a sniper rifle), he enjoys his art a little too much. Not elemental, no 3 stacks. He's all about the perfect performance.

And yes, this is the cool thing. Holy shit I can't wait for you guys to hear his VO.

He's such a cool character. Very twisted, eccentric.

damn the kits seems really cool. Im excited, i wish it wasnt another gun person but what ever.
If they make another person who uses a gun i want like a tank or support or something that is not an adc. The closes person who is not an adc who uses a gun is graves but when he came out he was a adc.

damn the kits seems really cool. Im excited, i wish it wasnt another gun person but what ever.
If they make another person who uses a gun i want like a tank or support or something that is not an adc. The closes person who is not an adc who uses a gun is graves but when he came out he was a adc.
Gangplank

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Community champ idea is not connected at all.

This guy also isn't about covert sniping (doesn't even use a sniper rifle), he enjoys his art a little too much. Not elemental, no 3 stacks. He's all about the perfect performance.

And yes, this is the cool thing. Holy shit I can't wait for you guys to hear his VO.

He's such a cool character. Very twisted, eccentric.

who's the voice actor?

pigeon

Banned
I'm definitely anticipating this guy being a jungler. Running around turning krugs into a work of art seems exactly right, crazy murderer planning the perfect execution from the bush seems totally appropriate, plus then his abilities can do cool stuff in the normal course of play without having to turn, like, the ranged minion into a tree. Which would just be anticlimactic.

No trees!

Think of the flowers and roses and trees as the backdrop and compliments to his masterpieces. Like I said, he's all about perfection. His kill and methods of doing it are the important part, the setup also being key. That's true for his kit as well as his personality...

The trees don't make them beautiful. His kills do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom