• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Calvero

Banned
how'd i do homies? i missed playing naut. so fun.

Screen_Shot_2016_02_19_at_3_00_30_PM.png
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2102200019/203638169?tab=stats

bidguy

Banned
im sorry but this shits rigged. im 1/7 in promos now and in every single game theres at least 1 guy who has a dc, feeds abnormaly or has other problems. first two games i lost. nothing much to say it was close both times. won the third one but that was close too.

4. game = khazix forgets to take smite
5. game = kogmaw is afk for the first 10 minutes
6. game = yasuo is leaving for 15 minutes because hes hungry
7. game = vayne and alistar both die before minions spawn, proceed to feed 20 kills before we can even surrender

im not saying i dont make mistakes but this shit is ridiculous. feels like ive been cursed. granted these are my first games in 2 months but ive never had this many afk back to back.

i think ill finally get to know what its like in bronze elo. im not worried about climbing though i got to plat once shouldnt be too hard to get there again.

Hard

Banned
im sorry but this shits rigged. im 1/7 in promos now and in every single game theres at least 1 guy who has a dc, feeds abnormaly or has other problems. first two games i lost. nothing much to say it was close both times. won the third one but that was close too.

4. game = khazix forgets to take smite
5. game = kogmaw is afk for the first 10 minutes
6. game = yasuo is leaving for 15 minutes because hes hungry
7. game = vayne and alistar both die before minions spawn, proceed to feed 20 kills before we can even surrender

im not saying i dont make mistakes but this shit is ridiculous. feels like ive been cursed. granted these are my first games in 2 months but ive never had this many afk back to back.

i think ill finally get to know what its like in bronze elo. im not worried about climbing though i got to plat once shouldnt be too hard to get there again.

Gotta stick with it man. If you deserve to be in plat you'll make it there eventually.

Is it BM that in the lobby after wins like this I always type "OBJ>Kills"?

I mean, this game was NOT going our way at all. Mid was camped hard by the JG, our JG was making stupid calls (we all thankfully ignored him after seeing how bad his calles were. Spamming for Baron when their whole team is alive and well? Fuck outta here, mute) and making plays that I'm sure got most of us killed and at a certain point I said fuck it ... I'm gonna split push the fuck outta these lanes when everyone's busy throwing their bodies into this team fights.

My Diana isn't a good split pusher though. I mean, yeah ... I can rip through towers and waves with no problem and get 2-3 members of their team to come after me but I have no way to get away once they do so I die :/

Anyway, I say that cause I feel like not everyone respects that KDA can only get you so far. As you're busy killing my team I'm taking your towers and going for your inhib (and killing your Janna who came back to stop me. She proved to be a decent back bone for their team).

That's why I wanna play Jax. That Q escape is awesome.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Objectives over kills always. You'd be surprised how quickly a game can turn when their turrets start disappearing and you get closer to their base.

Ferga

not to the extent that you can bot and top, but yes you can freeze mid. it's more of a flash freeze i think of about 2-3 waves

also rex how did you win a voli jungle game vs ezreal/lulu/nami? the kite must've been unreal

oh they had a yasuo nm that's why

edit: OH WOW 1.17 KDA yasuo average. this is why dodging exists.

I looked at team comp and recognised the win condition in loading screen.

Fizz and Lucian were our only damage sources. I camp mid, making sure fizz gets ahead and i gank yasuo if he ever overextended.

Bot fed like crazy but fizz was able to carry mid game with a tanky voli and naut frontlining.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think lux wants to visit ionia to take some pictures of cool ninjas but instead finds shen in some weird bsdm bondage situation and freaks out

i dunno what tf is selling but trist wants two of those so draw ur own conclusions

Nekofrog

Banned
I looked at team comp and recognised the win condition in loading screen.

Fizz and Lucian were our only damage sources. I camp mid, making sure fizz gets ahead and i gank yasuo if he ever overextended.

Bot fed like crazy but fizz was able to carry mid game with a tanky voli and naut frontlining.

it was a rhetorical Yasuo question

Hard

Banned
Our Karthus afk'ed. GG

Sucks, but not much you can do. I hope Riot looks at their Loss Prevented mechanic eventually.

jerd

He's a champion I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around, at least in terms of his potential throughout the game.

Stun stuff, proc your passive on stuff, style on fools with your e and ult. He's a lot harder to play in lane than jungle imo

subtles

Stun stuff, proc your passive on stuff, style on fools with your e and ult. He's a lot harder to play in lane than jungle imo

I was hoping to play him in a solo lane. He seems like a champion that needs to set up the perfect scenario to work well. I'm not sure if my execution is up to it but I'll experiment with him for a bit.

jerd

I was hoping to play him in a solo lane. He seems like a champion that needs to set up the perfect scenario to work well. I'm not sure if my execution is up to it but I'll experiment with him for a bit.

In that case I think he has better match ups top than mid. He handles tanks pretty well but he's not the best solo laner imo

zkylon

zkylewd
iK23rMx.png

you need gragas to steal two barons in one game to offset how much feeding this sivir was doing

and ppl complain about bronze -__-

Blizzard

Banned
Has anyone seen something where you occasionally get a notice about declining ranked even when you accept? I tried to click the button, noticed I apparently hadn't clicked it, and tried to click it 2 more times. I thought it registered...and then it said I didn't accept.

Fuzzery

Has anyone seen something where you occasionally get a notice about declining ranked even when you accept? I tried to click the button, noticed I apparently hadn't clicked it, and tried to click it 2 more times. I thought it registered...and then it said I didn't accept.
Yes

Newt

You and your peers did the person a favor because now he/she doesn't have to deal with stuff like Lux, Xin, and Yasuo.

What was Tahm typing?
Trash top gg. Over and over.

I guess this confirms, you only get punished for chat, you don't really get punished for actions.

jerd

I'm pretty sure "passive aggressive" is now a subtext of one of the report options so watch out newt they comin for you

drawkcaB

Jesus Christ I'm awful at jungling now. I forgot to save this one particular game on op.gg where everything I did went wrong. I'd love to see that just to see what the fuck is wrong with me.

23qwerty

Jesus Christ I'm awful at jungling now. I forgot to save this one particular game on op.gg where everything I did went wrong. I'd love to see that just to see what the fuck is wrong with me.

replay.gg is pretty good for just automatically saving every replay you play

zkylon

zkylewd

try using baron replays

it's got the coolest site ever at ahri.tw

and it works pretty great, even lets you turn replays into mp4 and trim em and everything

u can then record how u rekk some dumb yasuo's ass

AHsWH2k.gif

i really gotta learn to back..

Nekofrog

Banned
try using baron replays

it's got the coolest site ever at ahri.tw

and it works pretty great, even lets you turn replays into mp4 and trim em and everything

u can then record how u rekk some dumb yasuo's ass

AHsWH2k.gif

i really gotta learn to back..

1/10 ive done this and im bronze

Top Bottom