• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

patchday

wow I really havent played LoL in 4 days now. I thought I would have time this weekend but looks like I'm going out to see Risen tonight (w/wife) and Deadpool tomorrow (w/friends)

Lately I've been like, "well I might only have 10 mins to play so I better play SFV or CoD". Now 4 days has passed. the lol addiction is fading.

try using baron replays

it's got the coolest site ever at ahri.tw

and it works pretty great, even lets you turn replays into mp4 and trim em and everything

u can then record how u rekk some dumb yasuo's ass

AHsWH2k.gif

i really gotta learn to back..

uh huh, look at you playing dat Snow Syndra. you like now dont you?

You realize you convinced me to get Justicar Syndra (70% discount due to that special sale) even tho I got Snow already? hehe. You better switch back to justicar skin asap all that smack talk you did :)

(Btw, give me some syndra tips cause I cant pwn anyone like that as syndra)

patchday

^^ I should watch but I think I'd like to watch some lolesports before we head out. I love watching IMT. Hoping the NA places better at Worlds this year. well off to the season 6 thread I go

zkylon

zkylewd
I was so sad when I heard she was supposed to be a firekeeper originally but got cut out.
yeah, but a lot in dks1 gets cut, so i'm not too worried about it

i feel sad cos i always kill her for her scythe since it's my favorite weapon in the game

uh huh, look at you playing dat Snow Syndra. you like now dont you?

You realize you convinced me to get Justicar Syndra (70% discount due to that special sale) even tho I got Snow already? hehe. You better switch back to justicar skin asap all that smack talk you did :)
i like to switch my skins around

but snowday is my least favorite for sure

(Btw, give me some syndra tips cause I cant pwn anyone like that as syndra)
uhh, that's a complicated question. like she's not the hardest champion to play but if you're generally struggling with the game she should prolly be out of ur league because she's mechanically complicated, zero mobility and high early pressure which is not something everyone knows how to take advantage of

but as far as tips go, there's not much about it, you're gonna want to pressure lane early by grabbing a dying minion with w and throwing it on their head, then q+e+auto for the stun and thunderlord proc and back off. you repeat that a whole lot to burn their pots and then one shot them at 6 with ignite (if you're running it)

be really careful when u q+e cos if you miss that you're fucked. and later in the game just kite and ambush ppl in brushes or fish for q+e stuns on sieges. always try to wait until you built 2 or 3 balls so u can do strong ults that can oneshot carries

not much else, really, you just gotta be on point with ur skillshots and positioning and taking advantage of ur power spikes (big ones at lvl 6, 9, 11, 16 and when u finish fqc/ludens/whatever)

My biggest concern/question about the new Ao Shin. (Or whatever name it has now).

Is it a Western Dragon or an Eastern Dragon? Drogon or Shenlong? Charizard or Mushu? Blue-Eyes White Dragon or Lung Tik Chuan Ren?

So I can set my expectations accordingly.

zkylon

zkylewd
it'd be massively dissapointing if it's a western dragon i think

i trust them to make a cool design but still, ao shin looked fucking sick

it'd be massively dissapointing if it's a western dragon i think

i trust them to make a cool design but still, ao shin looked fucking sick

I just like my dragons with wings, I guess. But Ao shin was pretty cool. So I'm going to be ok with it either way.

TheFlow

Banned
Calvero[/B] I watched your last game

your team as a whole lacked wards, had a terrible malphite who didn't know how to engage or use ults. If it wasn't for your morg being one of the best morgs I have ever witnessed that game would of ended in their favor. your yi was good but he kept engaging the enemy at the worst times.

You did good though

JulianImp

So, I said "why the hell not" and played some ranked. Three ranked games. Three teams with one or more bad players that really held the others back. Three losses... Then I queue up for the fourth game and everyone decides it's a good idea to pick the squishiest comp they could think of (including top Akali and Evelyn), so I dodged and called it quits for tonight. I think I'm 1/7 so far, so I bet I'll be landing in bronze unless I get three nice games to close out my placement matches set.

The only good thing there was that I was doing decently on the third game where I was a jungling Nautilus, but then top got fed against our Fiora (the was 1/4/1 at a time), mid was constantly behind and we kept getting picked off one by one due to a general lack of vision and them being good at tower diving. Still, I had a >1 kda, which is quite decent compared to the last time I played jg Naut, and I felt like I was helping my team better than before for the most part.

Guess jg/supp is the right role pair for me in ranked, so I'll probably go with that in the future. Jungle feels like a map-wide support that's more active, which is more interesting for me than having to stick by my adc for the early stages of the game.

Calvero

Banned
Calvero[/B] I watched your last game

your team as a whole lacked wards, had a terrible malphite who didn't know how to engage or use ults. If it wasn't for your morg being one of the best morgs I have ever witnessed that game would of ended in their favor. your yi was good but he kept engaging the enemy at the worst times.

You did good though

man that yi was a total asshole. he'd try to dive at the worst times. he chases an aatrox into the unwarded jungle and get five manned and all chats "where was team? team??" kept calling everyone noobs and assholes. he splitpush and took a tower and we said gj yi, and he says "fuck off".

patchday

yeah, but a lot in dks1 gets cut, so i'm not too worried about it

i feel sad cos i always kill her for her scythe since it's my favorite weapon in the game

i like to switch my skins around

but snowday is my least favorite for sure

uhh, that's a complicated question. like she's not the hardest champion to play but if you're generally struggling with the game she should prolly be out of ur league because she's mechanically complicated, zero mobility and high early pressure which is not something everyone needs how to take advantage of

but as far as tips go, there's not much about it, you're gonna want to pressure lane early by grabbing a dying minion with w and throwing it on their head, then q+e+auto for the stun and thunderlord proc and back off. you repeat that a whole lot to burn their pots and then one shot them at 6

be really careful when u q+e cos if you miss that you're fucked. and later in the game just kite and ambush ppl in brushes or fish for q+e stuns on sieges. always try to wait until you built 2 or 3 balls so u can do strong ults that can oneshot carries

not much else, really, you just gotta be on point with ur skillshots and positioning and taking advantage of ur power spikes (big ones at lvl 6, 9, 11, 16 and when u finish fqc/ludens/whatever)

Thanks!

One of these days I'm sure I'll play league so bookmarking this advice. At least I'm pretty sure I will. Was talking to my bro about the huge backlog of games I got and he informs me that Dark Souls 3 is on its way. havent even started dark souls 2 yet. So LoL might stay on the backburner for a little while....

But when I do return going to practice mid in some custom matches a bit

<Also just bought Bayonetta 2 randomly. oh well I'll still make time to watch streams and still ask for advice for that one glorious day I return to active duty>

Top Bottom