• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Talents

Banned
Man fuck dynamic queue. I swear you get mid more if you don't put it as your primary or something. I'm in queue with 2 friends and both games in a row, the one who put mid as their secondary role keeps getting mid. What the fuck?

Blizzard

Banned
wooo they took down the queue again
Yep, can't get anything besides a server busy error. RIP Friday night at home.

Man fuck dynamic queue. I swear you get mid more if you don't put it as your primary or something. I'm in queue with 2 friends and both games in a row, the one who put mid as their secondary role keeps getting mid. What the fuck?
Could it be confirmation bias? Try playing 100 dynamic queue games in a row and making notes to see if it really works out this way.

garath

Dammit. All I wanted tonight was to play some ranked. I even have time to play more than one for once. Sorry guys, this is my fault. Universe and all.

Newt

If you're in queue with two friends you can guarantee you getting mid anyways...

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
kWCpD6O.jpg

it's finally fixed????

kenbo

Guess I'm playing Overwatch tonight since League queues are crazy.

Has anyone had a chance to play updated gragas in the jungle yet? I loved playing him back when he was a top pick jungler and so I'm thinking I might try it again.

yeh hes pretty good now

sweet clears

Hard

Banned
Ranked Q up yet?

HW said:
An uncold-worked brass specimen of average grain size 0.006 mm has a yield strength of 164 MPa. Estimate the yield strength of this alloy (in MPa) after it has been heated to 600°C for 1000 s, if it is known that the value of ky is 10 MPa-mm1/2.

pls

I love when my support thresh tries to fight a jihn barum lane at level 2 while im play kog. The gives another kill and saying im not support you anymore. So he leaves and just feeds other lanes.
Great first game

Blizzard

Banned
I saw a 605 AD Jhin today. I didn't even realize that was possible. He seemed pretty strong with that amount of AD, but he was sadly on the other team and I lost.

God jhin is so much fun. If they lower the cooldown timer of that reload he'll be pretty fucking strong.

Yeah, a nice slight buff would be like Graves. For each 100 Bonus AD, reduces Jhin's reload speed, which would cap out at 300+ AD.

Plus with the changes to W and R being single-target vs. champions, Deathfire Touch is so good on him.

Also:

Fucking hell, I feel like Quinn is kinda unfair. When she starts snowballing, she gets to be in every lane catching out people and just snowballs out of control. Only way to keep Quinn down is to camp her early because if you let her get a kill or two, she'll be rushing Swfitness and be killing your bot and mid lane over and over again.

Fuck Quinn. But she's so good to play.

Hard

Banned
2 Renekton games, 2 Renekton winzzzzzzz

Trundle is hard as shit to lane against, with his constant stat stealing, and because his Q damage reduction goes off before I can hit my W and combo.

Salex_

I can't understand the logic of some of these players. Why the hell would someone even go through the 5+ minute process of starting a ranked match if you know your connection is fucking garbage? Constantly d/cing as soon as the game starts and you can't even make it to the tower? Wtf?

I can't understand the logic of some of these players. Why the hell would someone even go through the 5+ minute process of starting a ranked match if you know your connection is fucking garbage? Constantly d/cing as soon as the game starts and you can't even make it to the tower? Wtf?

Eh, in some cases, you can go through series of ranked games and have perfect connection, then suddenly that game has huge amount of lag and packet loss. Shit happens.

Which speaking of, wingsofdeathx has been suffering from packet loss for around a couple of weeks. Kinda hard to watch him play some League since he gets fucked over by the packet loss at certain times.

zkylon

zkylewd
seems like no new functionality for the store. i'm gonna settle with much better performance, that shouldn't be too hard to accomplish, really

3.jpg

it looks fine, nothing truly mindblowing, tho from the icon on the upper right i wonder how gifting works now. like i really wish it was more like steam that you just choose to gift something from the item itself or maybe from the user's profile, instead of having to navigate to a separate "gifting store" or whatever, that just feels dated and convoluted

but i'm guessing this is strictly visual so it's ok i guess

also brand rework context: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.co...laEggh0-mid-year-mage-updates-brand-direction

not much in the way of specifics, but they want to remove the randomness from his r and adding some mechanics to him to make him less of a stat monster. sounds like a good direction

I always assume those players borrow internet from nearby fast food joints.

Just lost a game because out Hecarim top laner got butthurt over someone asking why he took a kill from them and proceeded to feed the rest of the game by running up lane to their fountain while complaining in chat about what an awful laner he was.

Seriously, I can't make this up. Guy's up 6-0 in lane, destroying Nasus at every turn, and then just goes off on us with this passive-aggressive bullshit for 30 minutes, feeding Nasus and ultimately making him unkillable and costing us the game.

Really hope I see one of those messages from the Tribunal thanking me for reporting him tomorrow. There's a reason he's Bronze V, and it's because he's a toxic piece of crap who thinks everyone is insulting him if they ask him a question.

Bacon

I pretty much can't watch anything but qtpie anymore. He just is so funny and so informative at the same time. It helps that I love playing ADC too.

zkylon

zkylewd
i kind of really like this targon lore stuff but it feels a bit lukewarm without anything else tied to it. like i feel the reason the freljord and bilgewater and shurima stuff worked so well is because it was packaged with new champions or big reworks and was actually teased for a long while in the lore of existing characters

this time tho, while i appreciate the new stories, it just feels like a retelling of what we already knew (pantheon is like a war dude, leona is a paladin-esque zealot character, diana is like a heretic or something). and some of the scenes presented here sound cool but i kind of wish i could see them instead of read about them cos in the end it's just fancy words for "leona murdered some raiders" or "pantheon climbed mount targon". it sounds so weird to see these stories accompanied by splash arts rather than at least some quick concept art depicting these scenarios (kid leona vs kid pantheon fighting? cmon!). and why isn't there any music -__-

there's still two more stories to come i guess, and these are the only characters i know of that have any relationship to mount targon, so maybe there'll be some cool surprise at the end, but i feel like they should've lead with that instead.

it's probably not gonna be a new champion so soon after jhin, but stranger things have happened and if this was the mage they've been talking about it could actually be really cool since targon doesn't sound like the most mage-y place ever.

but yeah this mount targon thing so far seems a bit rushed in comparison to the other events, this is not the greatest way to deliver lore

Nekofrog

Banned
That hardest thing about watching wingsofdeathX play league of legends is watching wingsofdeathX play league of legends.

wingsofdeathx doesn't stream league of legends, he streams an endless salt fest of "uhhhh, okay riot" because whenever he plays poorly it was because of riot

i kind of really like this targon lore stuff but it feels a bit lukewarm without anything else tied to it. like i feel the reason the freljord and bilgewater and shurima stuff worked so well is because it was packaged with new champions or big reworks and was actually teased for a long while in the lore of existing characters

this time tho, while i appreciate the new stories, it just feels like a retelling of what we already knew (pantheon is like a war dude, leona is a paladin-esque zealot character, diana is like a heretic or something). and some of the scenes presented here sound cool but i kind of wish i could see them instead of read about them cos in the end it's just fancy words for "leona murdered some raiders" or "pantheon climbed mount targon". it sounds so weird to see these stories accompanied by splash arts rather than at least some quick concept art depicting these scenarios (kid leona vs kid pantheon fighting? cmon!). and why isn't there any music -__-

there's still two more stories to come i guess, and these are the only characters i know of that have any relationship to mount targon, so maybe there'll be some cool surprise at the end, but i feel like they should've lead with that instead.

it's probably not gonna be a new champion so soon after jhin, but stranger things have happened and if this was the mage they've been talking about it could actually be really cool since targon doesn't sound like the most mage-y place ever.

but yeah this mount targon thing so far seems a bit rushed in comparison to the other events, this is not the greatest way to deliver lore

interesting!

zkylon

zkylewd
i like these stories

just add pictures and music to them

and maybe a cool event thingie

hopefully some of that is on the last two thingies

Leona sounds super strong compared to her support role in the game

idk, i think they made a good job of not giving her like a strictly warrior role in her story

she's like leading the charge and like using solari magic and blocking shit with her shield more than swinging her sword, i think it's pretty decent

like compared to diana who's like legit casting w and chopping up solari elders with her passive lol

Dude, She killed a random guy with her sword alone and burn him alive then cast meteor on the rest also internal fire like Brand. Diana is just misunderstood and trying to look for the truth by killing stuff

Top Bottom