• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

drawkcaB

I think I need for buy Sandstorm Ekko now. It's just aggravating to lose the shadow or whatever it's called when using his normal skin.

Fucking love Ekko. He's my new Xin Zhao.

zkylon

zkylewd
I think I need for buy Sandstorm Ekko now. It's just aggravating to lose the shadow or whatever it's called when using his normal skin.

Fucking love Ekko. He's my new Xin Zhao.

but that skin is fugly

get the other one

Kindred feels kinda bad now and I hate it :-/. I didn't think the changes would do that much but they really needed that dominant early game to get stacked consistently. Plus with the nerfs to steraks it's probably not worth building on her and I'm not sure what the ideal build path would even be
i think kindred should prolly have her dmg tuned in a way that's just less extreme. like the way she deals like half ur health off her e proc is not great design imo

they should smooth that out a hell of a lot more

then she could prolly be a lot more balanced

Blizzard

Banned
From my few games last night, here's my professional bronze-level patch analysis:

• Despite the Runic Echoes and Udyr nerfs, Udyr is still very strong and I will ban him.
  • Despite the Boots of Swiftness nerfs, they are still strong and people will still buy them and it will still be annoying.
  • Despite the Malphite nerfs, I -think- he is still viable and I will continue to main him top lane.

garath

They need to fix Elise's sounds. I forgot about it but playing her last night was surreal. I didn't realize how the sounds tied in so much to the gameplay. It felt like no impact at all when I was in spider form.

NA is fucked. Blegh.

Ugh. Hope they fix it before tonight.

zkylon

zkylewd
new store looks pretty ok

svu_featuredLanding_publishing.jpg

for a moment i got excited about syndra glasses but turns out accessories actually means wards and icons and chest garbage

new store looks pretty ok

svu_featuredLanding_publishing.jpg

for a moment i got excited about syndra glasses but turns out accessories actually means wards and icons and chest garbage

Could use some more visual tweaks to make the separation clear between those categories on the right and whatever the stuff below the fold is supposed to be. Meh. Better than it has been, so I guess there's that.

zkylon

zkylewd
i mean, honestly who cares about the featured page, it's always gonna be big screenshots of skin splashes

i wonder if they'll add actually cool stuff like 3d previews of skins or a wishlist or you know actual additions

i mean, honestly who cares about the featured page, it's always gonna be big screenshots of skin splashes

i wonder if they'll add actually cool stuff like 3d previews of skins or a wishlist or you know actual additions
Yeah it looks good.
I wish they would show the ingame skin and the splash art.

Neol

So I guess runes would be classified under the gameplay tab?

Can't think of anything else that would fall under that category so wondering why they don't just call it runes.

Well you posted it as-is. I'd raise my hand and say, "well as an award-winning designer, I care" but I sort of thought you wanted to encourage some discussion which is generally not spurred by flippant disregard for other opinions. Apologies as it seems I misunderstood your original intent. Yes, "it looks ok". To me it's not "great", but it is indeed ok. Certainly a meaningful step up which is great to see. It needed a facelift, even if it's only a start.

i wonder if they'll add actually cool stuff like 3d previews of skins and whatnot
If Lolking.com can do it, I don't see any reason why the client itself can't. Hopefully sooner or later.

zkylon

zkylewd
Well you posted it as-is. I'd raise my hand and say, "well as an award-winning designer, I care" but I sort of thought you wanted to encourage some discussion which is generally not spurred by flippant disregard for other opinions. Apologies as it seems I misunderstood your original intent. Yes, "it looks ok". To me it's not "great", but it is indeed ok. Certainly a meaningful step up which is great to see. It needed a facelift, even if it's only a start.
whatever dude, i didn't shit on your award winning opinion, that's in your head and u should know that's not the kind of thing i do

the remark was on how no league player/consumer cares about the landing page and i stand by that. i may go like "ok that looks kinda pretty" but i want a wishlist or i want to see any other page rather than the landing page cos improvements on those pages will significally improve my experience (vs the landing page which is prettier but it's always gonna be just a tileset of pictures)

you can have whatever designer talk you want, no one is telling you you can't

Oh man Super Mystery Dungeon.

Last chapter hit me full force in the throat with the feels.

o man I have that game in my 3ds catching dust, is it worth playing all the way through? I bought it like release week and never bothered to again.. preoccupied with Monster Hunter 4 U lol.

This queue time is horrible.

Guess I'm playing Overwatch tonight since League queues are crazy.

Has anyone had a chance to play updated gragas in the jungle yet? I loved playing him back when he was a top pick jungler and so I'm thinking I might try it again.

Hard

Banned
Was planning on changing my IGN and grinding up to B1 tonight since I finally have some free time since Monday, but I guess that's not happening :^/ Guess I'll finish this MSE (Materials Science Engineering) HW and play some Heroes with a buddy. Gotta get that Level 10 ETC skin.

o man I have that game in my 3ds catching dust, is it worth playing all the way through? I bought it like release week and never bothered to again.. preoccupied with Monster Hunter 4 U lol.

This queue time is horrible.

If you like the Mystery Dungeon gameplay in general, go for it. The story is kind of slow at first, but once you
leave the village
, it picks up quite a bit. Still some slow points, but really gets good close to the finish. Be sure to use your items, moves, and wands strategically, you'll need them.

That final chapter hurt my soul. I'm playing through the
epilogue
now, moving to Fire Emblem: Birthright (NA has to wait until April for Bravely Second), this weekend.

Top Bottom