• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

zkylon

zkylewd
tumblr_npi7hq9GFe1r3jameo1_500.jpg

want

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I want to try building ZZ, does it work well on Garen?

When in the build order is it normally built?
the active on garen's w, along with his passive make hp too valuable to ignore, so i don't think zz'rot portal is very good on garen. if you want to build it just do it whenever you want i guess. second or third item.

zkylon

zkylewd
dont play khazix

Khazix_Splash_3.jpg

more importantly, evil claws on chinese server page that link to the teaser thingie

original.jpg

off with it riottttttt

Hard

Banned
It makes me wonder how big K6 is, in that skin he seems so skinny.

Top laners, man.

Another reason top lane = best lane. One mistake means the lane is over.

Me: gg
TimeToRyzeUp: yes swain did
Ghost Reporting left the room.
TheSuperboy: Good Game
Mid Fizz Main: too bad our naut was trash
Mid Fizz Main: has a great team
Rayd33111: good game, sucked that most of my team was too busy jerking each other
Spicy Ainsley: God i hope you get cancer one day you ****
Rayd33111 left the room.
Me: are you that mad
Spicy Ainsley: stfu
theutz left the room.
Spicy Ainsley: Stupid ***
TimeToRyzeUp left the room.
Me: lol grow up nerd
Me: :^)
Spicy Ainsley: Says you
Me: getting mad at a game XD
Mid Fizz Main: if you do that face one more time
Me: :^)
Spicy Ainsley: The one who thinks he did everytine
Mid Fizz Main: youll get stage 4 genital cancer you piece of ****
Me: getting this mad at a game :^)
Mid Fizz Main: no
Mid Fizz Main: at you
Mid Fizz Main: retard
Mid Fizz Main left the room.
Spicy Ainsley left the room.

I'm such an awful person, yet I don't want to change. Is that so wrong? :^) It's an ARAM btw

zkylon

zkylewd
Riot takes teasing a step too far.

i'd say that if it was any fun and had like any real content to it

i think the reksai teasing was a lot better, you had that diary thing that had some cool lore in it (with drawings!). it kinda sparked my imagination a bit

this is just not doing anything, like the jhin stuff it takes way too long and there's just no meat to it, a 3s clip of some random thing that doesn't really tell you anything outside of "it's a galaxy thing" and in jhin's case it was like all red herrings for like zero payoff

I'm such an awful person, yet I don't want to change. Is that so wrong? :^) It's an ARAM btw
if you're gonna suck try at least to be clever about it

you mad is like the most basic and lazy form of bming

When your Lee Sin chases the enemy Master Yi down lane, with zero vision, and then the entire enemy team pops out of a bush to kill him.

And then he DOES IT AGAIN YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SH-

That's when you realize why you're stuck in Bronze. Because your team throws despite you pinging out the other team being there.

TheFlow

Banned
When your Lee Sin chases the enemy Master Yi down lane, with zero vision, and then the entire enemy team pops out of a bush to kill him.

And then he DOES IT AGAIN YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SH-

That's when you realize why you're stuck in Bronze. Because your team throws despite you pinging out the other team being there.
Lol link the match

Lol damn zylewd going in.

zkylon

zkylewd
just tired of the blaming mentality

yeah ppl suck, but if you're bronze you suck too

ppl suck all the way to diamond, ask anyone

so like if you go into games with that mentality you're not learning anything and you get stuck in the suck zone while you could be getting better and maybe saving yourself of a lot of frustration and anger

i just find posting to vent about other players really unproductive and it's just spreading bad vibes that i don't need

TheFlow

Banned

so like if you go into games with that mentality you're not learning anything and you get stuck in the suck zone while you could be getting better and maybe saving yourself of a lot of frustration and anger

i just find posting to vent about other players really unproductive and it's just spreading bad vibes that i don't need
Lol why didn't you call newt out then :3.

But yea I stopped venting here and instead starting asking higher Elo players to review my matches for red flags.

Yeah i need to stop complain as much, i try to keep it down. I agree with that alot of things about he league community is bad and it is one of this.

I always go into games thinking that everyone on my team is as dumb as a bag of rock, i dont talk down to them, i just never expect that they know how to play, so then when they do something dumb it doesnt surprise me.

pigeon

Banned
I agree with Zky but it would still be nice to have a ping that says "This is what I was trying to tell you about with my previous pings, dude."

jerd

i'd say that if it was any fun and had like any real content to it

i think the reksai teasing was a lot better, you had that diary thing that had some cool lore in it (with drawings!). it kinda sparked my imagination a bit

this is just not doing anything, like the jhin stuff it takes way too long and there's just no meat to it, a 3s clip of some random thing that doesn't really tell you anything outside of "it's a galaxy thing" and in jhin's case it was like all red herrings for like zero payoff

if you're gonna suck try at least to be clever about it

you mad is like the most basic and lazy form of bming

I would generally agree but people raging and wishing cancer etc over an aram deserve to be taunted relentlessly

Hard

Banned
The easiest way to climb is to shit on your lane opponent and snowball the game out of control

I dare someone to prove me wrong

I don't like that I seem to get the first pick so often when I go into champ select.

It's like, unless I have a champ that can go into many roles I'm in danger of someone going outta their way to try to counter pick.

So many times me locking in Garen or Xin leads to the 4th or 3rd person on the enemy side awkwardly changing their champ to Teemo and me dodging (I know there's ways to shit of Teemo as Garen but I'm still learning him. It's not like I wouldn't face a Teemo if I had the choice, just that I'm not doing that with a Melee champ. Waiting for that day I can tell someone's doing Teemo Top so that I can whip out that Sivir on them.)

Plus I don't get to ban. :(

TheFlow

Banned
I don't like that I seem to get the first pick so often when I go into champ select.

It's like, unless I have a champ that can go into many roles I'm in danger of someone going outta their way to try to counter pick.

So many times me locking in Garen leads to the 4th or 3rd person on the enemy side awkwardly changing their champ to Teemo and me dodging (I know there's ways to shit of Teemo as Garen but I'm still learning him. It's not like I wouldn't face a Teemo if I had the choice, just that I'm not doing that with a Melee champ. Waiting for that day I can tell someone's doing Teemo Top so that I can whip out that Sivir on them.)

Plus I don't get to ban. :(
You are garen though. Farm under turret while stacking mr. Go all in at lv6 with help from your mid laner or jungler.

Vision wards and red lens. Garen might lose early but by 20 mins you will rekt teemo. Or do it the old fashion way and just tele/ roam and get s easy kill with your R. It so a team game after all

patchday

Yeah usually there is a reason you are in your elo. Sometimes there are games where you cant win because literally everyone else on your team is trolling or afking

Don't worry I feel you bro. Even though I won my last Bronze matches. I just had to realize this game is just broke to the floor with OP champs. Gotta stick to meta and carry. Its just not enough to not feed. gotta carry. If the champ not in Top 20 I'm just not gonna play'em. I am sure every champ has its place but when you're a Bronze warrior you need all the first aid you can get

patchday

o crap, Nami fell to L28. Well there goes my commitment to stick to Top 20 champs.

Man I really do want to play this game more but with young children, wife, and an interest in multiple games it's just not realistic for me to expect to be really good. I personally just love watching the LCS.

I really crave doing a premade ranked. Other day tho we queued as 3 in ranked and that was awesome. Problem is my friendly gafs are hitting Gold and I'm too casual to keep up.

But that's the way to play I think. Premade

TheFlow

Banned
Don't worry I feel you bro. Even though I won my last Bronze matches. I just had to realize this game is just broke to the floor with OP champs. Gotta stick to meta and carry. Its just not enough to not feed. gotta carry. If the champ not in Top 20 I'm just not gonna play'em. I am sure every champ has its place but when you're a Bronze warrior you need all the first aid you can get
Learn how to play support

zkylon

zkylewd
The easiest way to climb is to shit on your lane opponent and snowball the game out of control

I dare someone to prove me wrong
janna?

I love khazix but I hate that skin. Why a flower :(
i like it, flowers are pretty

i think this is a bad mentality cos a) how do you know which champion is "top 20", b) do you even know why? and c) can you even play them?

like if you don't know why a champion is fotm then probably you're not ready to abuse them to climb

basic rules imo would be:
- play few champions
- play easy champions
- play high winrate champions (which are often easy+strong)

your worst enemy is always gonna be yourself, so don't put too many requirements in your way

Im silver 2 btw, trying to get back into gold.

Tbh i would just play champs that are decently strong and that your good with. Like if you are just really good with a champ then just play them, dont try to look cool or try to play the most complex champ. Usually when im mid lane i just end up playing cho because ik good with him and his is a pretty safe pick. When ever i try some one like zed and lb i just get my ass kicked. If im going to pick an assassin i would probably pick diana because she is the easies one.

patchday

Im silver 2 btw, trying to get back into gold.

Tbh i would just play champs that are decently strong and that your good with. Like if you are just really good with a champ then just play them, dont try to look cool or try to play the most complex champ. Usually when im mid lane i just end up playing cho because ik good with him and his is a pretty safe pick. When ever i try some one like zed and lb i just get my ass kicked. If im going to pick an assassin i would probably pick diana because she is the easies one.

man I need to buy Cho. hopefully I'll get sometime this weekend to play... But my gaf buds are probably Gold by now. If I logon and don't see them on I usually just log right back off after awhile and go play something else.

Top Bottom