• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Talents

Banned
Jesus this was disgusting.

uHLlU8B.jpg

Wasn't even like we were too high of a rank of them. We had D5, D5, P4, P4 and Unranked. They had D5, Plat 1, Plat 2, G3, Unranked.

I'm fine with the nerf to Ali. I have it at lvl 1 for a good while since I upgrade my combo abilities. Still going Mid, baby!

Sol will be a jungle, right? I think his R is weird

I saw a video of a jungle Sol. It seemed pretty damn strong to me.

Edit: Aurelion be skipping leg day. Lol

It's one thing I don't like on him. :p

Blizzard

Banned
Darnit, that ranked Teemo jungle game I won with a 39-kill Ezreal DID get eaten by the patch last night. Now no one will believe me, -and- I'm at 0 LP.

Also, I assume you guys only head into ranked matches?

Because I'd like to at least play one game with a gaffer since I'm in here now.

zkylon

zkylewd
apparently the nidalee change was reverted and now only her w roots monsters (instead of w and q)

that's probably a safer nerf

Also, I assume you guys only head into ranked matches?

Because I'd like to at least play one game with a gaffer since I'm in here now.

we all play normals a bunch and there's inhouses every week and such

Nekofrog

Banned
Rex and I had the two weirdest stomp games last night.

First game as Naut top vs yasuo, I die to a gragas gank while our bot lane gets double killed and mid lane pantheon started to lose lane even though rex got him ahead early all within like the first 8 minutes. Then I get sunfire and proceed to 1v1 the yasuo who's ahead of me, our bot lane stops feeding, and mid pantheon stops going mid and we just steamroll with our superior comp.

2nd game I'm naut vs ignite Zac top lane and I spend the first 12 minutes of the game going oom and just perma pushing at 40% hp and dueling Zac in a meaningless wet noodle fight and the enemy jungler never once came top to punish me for being at Zacs tower all game with little hp and no mana.

"Can't gank naut" the jungler said, despite me having no hp and no mana. It was the weirdest game I've ever had. Thresh roamed top twice during this but the jungler never showed.

Not only did he never gank top, but he just power farmed his own jungle and never ganked anything.

His champion? Nunu. He didn't counter jungle, he didn't gank, he didn't even go for vision or objective control. It was like he was just playing pve for fun.

I don't get how people think AS R is lame. I mean ... maybe it's cause I started with Trist but I think it's perfectly fine to have a simple "GTFO of my face, you're too close" ult.

Looking at vids of people using him I really think being good with Diana's Q will help a ton with his W and passive.

Nekofrog

Banned
I'm going to be around at 7:15 PST (10:15 for you east coasters) and I want to play some J4 top in some normals. Who's down?

That's about 4+ hours from now.

secret message below is only for rex's eyes, nobody else click:

i was still really high in those games last night that we won, i think i remember bugging you about where to place the zzrot portal excessively lol, i had no idea what i was doing those games

TheFlow

Banned
haha feels good to dominate the late game and win after being crushed and the whole team wanting to ff. There all damage lee fell off and crucible plus locket kept team alive from a annie+morg+jihn combo.

my elo is back to where it belongs now at 1450.

Started playing this again after a short hiatus with SFV. I won 3 normals yesterday and then today thought I was ready to go back to ranked and lost two games :(

I just wanna get back to Gold V again and be done with it. I'm at the bottom of Silver V right now, if I lose again surely I'll get sent to Bronze.

garath

ok.. trying Vi. This is not going to go well.

I'm not sure what win conditions we have here:

Vi, Vlad, Corki, Ori, Blitz

vs

Poppy, Ali, Lucian, Kayle, Volibear

They are tanky, stop burst, stop CC and fast. Going to be an interesting game. I'm not even sure what lane I'm going to gank. They're all super annoying to do.

ok.. trying Vi. This is not going to go well.

I'm not sure what win conditions we have here:

Vi, Vlad, Corki, Ori, Blitz

vs

Poppy, Ali, Lucian, Kayle, Volibear

They are tanky, stop burst, stop CC and fast. Going to be an interesting game. I'm not even sure what lane I'm going to gank. They're all super annoying to do.

i was gonna say, "let blitz initiate, then when the team collapses, go for the back line." But then I saw "Kayle" and thought, "fuck this shit" in my mind.

gl bro

garath

I'm not really sure how you're supposed to kill their Volibear or Poppy. You have way too much magic damage.

i was gonna say, "let blitz initiate, then when the team collapses, go for the back line." But then I saw "Kayle" and thought, "fuck this shit" in my mind.

gl bro

Yeah. That went about as well as expected. I got Vlad an early lead and ganked Kayle twice. Bot lane was holding its own. But then they started grouping and between the Voli and Poppy there was nothing to really do. We just didn't have the damage and Ori ended 0/8. Was pretty rough. Blitz only succeeded in hooking the Volibear.

sometimes you just lose in champ select.

On the bright side I felt pretty good with Vi.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2120102725/42766588?tab=overview

TheFlow

Banned
Yeah. That went about as well as expected. I got Vlad an early lead and ganked Kayle twice. Bot lane was holding its own. But then they started grouping and between the Voli and Poppy there was nothing to really do. We just didn't have the damage and Ori ended 0/8. Was pretty rough. Blitz only succeeded in hooking the Volibear.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2120102725/42766588?tab=overview
Expecting to see a good ori is like seeing a yas penta kill. Rare but beautiful

Ferga

Oh yes... AA resets deleted off Nid's kit.

Good riddance to this horribly cheesy champ.

No wait.. they put the root back in for traps.

Can we remake this POS already?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Don't believe the lies, Soraka isn't nerfed at all. She got buffed.

The change to Q lets me and allies escape fights way more easily, thanks rito.

Where's my clubs?

"Access clubs by clicking the "Clubs" button, which replaced the "chat room" button in the social panel"

but the chat room button is still there

97345885bd.png

Are clubs coming later on?

oof. Yea, I always find it very VERY difficult to beat comps with 2 or 3 tanks that don't require damage to actually do damage. Or the ones that can buy a lot of damage items and still be ridiculously tanky. probably because I don't play a lot of tanks myself.

capawe

Neo Member
Where's my clubs?

"Access clubs by clicking the "Clubs" button, which replaced the "chat room" button in the social panel"

but the chat room button is still there

97345885bd.png

Are clubs coming later on?

This was asked in the OCE boards yesterday (because OCE got the patch a day earlier), a Riot employee said that while clubs are in this patch they won't be made available for a couple of days.

garath

oof. Yea, I always find it very VERY difficult to beat comps with 2 or 3 tanks that don't require damage to actually do damage. Or the ones that can buy a lot of damage items and still be ridiculously tanky. probably because I don't play a lot of tanks myself.

I did what I could with a BC rush but I couldn't carry it. In the end I'm an all-in melee. I needed ori and corki to do the deeps.

Its all good. I had fun with Vi. :)

TheFlow

Banned
1. Soraka is still strong and still annoying

2. Jarvan buff is best if you are going full damage or off tank

3. Nid is getting a root on traps? It better not be on champs. I had to play against 3 nidds today and it was not fun.

4. Gragas is the best tank jungler atm but I am interested in trying out the new sej buffs with a ap off tank build.

5. Fiora top, and graves jungle are still op.

6. Jihn is a awesome champ but I wish his reload was a sec faster but I guess it is to balance his 4th shot. Might start using him over trist and Ashe

Newt

Hey guys, if you any of you are getting bad lag issues access your modem and go to wireless setup -> advanced settings -> and change up your channel. I lost two solo q games earlier due to lag, and after this fix I have perma 67 ms (which is pretty damn good coming from Alberta).

Top Bottom