• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

zkylon

zkylewd
honestly tho i think nerfing her shield is a good idea too cos it was also something too strong about her laning since u can just shield for the thunderlords auto proc and get it essentially for free

i guess i'll have to see it in motion

but again i'd rather we just didn't have thunderlords

Ferga

I want Taric's old ult back. I miss that shit.

Use to build nothing but mana tank items and just never die.

So fun when you're ahead.

Ferga

The one where he healed himself and his team infinitely for 20-30 mana a second and it wasn't affected by grievous wounds.

zkylon

zkylewd
me and my friends been trying to play an inhouse for like 15 minutes and the client runs like shit lol, wth did these clubs do

Blizzard

Banned
I tried that ZZ portal mid thing from a different lane to try to help the mid laner.

Unfortunately it did not work since the mid laner promptly died a minute or so later, and the enemy just triple-pushed the tower to kill the portal. I don't think I'll try it again since it requires a mid laner who can stay alive.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Taric is pretty fun and strong as he is now imo. He's not flashy but giving your team AOE armor and ult that gives like 35 AD/AP and undodgeable stun is not to be messed with.

8Y7A4LE.png

I think I found something that works mid.

Ashhong

Tank Akali is fucking broken.

On the bright side, I'm 2-0 in my promos to gold! I can do it!!

Last season I was 2-0 into plat, lost, and dropped all the way to Gold 4.....

drawkcaB

SION SKIN!!!! Woooooooooo

EDIT: Oh wait, Mecha line skin? Ewwwwww.....

Finally finished my 20 Ekko games. Went 13-7 with something like a 4.75 KDA. Love this champ. Exactly what I was looking for in a reliable generalist pick. Still need practice with using W stuns, but it's getting better, particularly on early game ganks. After three tries I've learned that Lich Bane is a shit item on him. There's no reason to get it over IBG. Kept thinking that when ahead it might be a useful option but the marginal additional does isn't worth losing the slow field, 10% CDR, or armor...which now that I've written that down I'm wondering why I bothered to try it at all.

I did however learn that Phase Dive (E) applies not just on-hit effects, but spell effects as well, so that sweetens the pot for a Rylai's purchase. I'll have to try that next time I'm ahead.

EDIT: wait wait wait, his passive applies on spell effects too? Niiiiice. I'll need to try an Elise-like build for Ekko in the next few days.

kenbo

SION SKIN!!!! Woooooooooo

EDIT: Oh wait, Mecha line skin? Ewwwwww.....

Finally finished my 20 Ekko games. Went 13-7 with something like a 4.75 KDA. Love this champ. Exactly what I was looking for in a reliable generalist pick. Still need practice with using W stuns, but it's getting better, particularly on early game ganks. After three tries I've learned that Lich Bane is a shit item on him. There's no reason to get it over IBG. Kept thinking that when ahead it might be a useful option but the marginal additional does isn't worth losing the slow field, 10% CDR, or armor...which now that I've written that down I'm wondering why I bothered to try it at all.

I did however learn that Phase Dive (E) applies not just on-hit effects, but spell effects as well, so that sweetens the pot for a Rylai's purchase. I'll have to try that next time I'm ahead.

EDIT: wait wait wait, his passive applies on spell effects too? Niiiiice. I'll need to try an Elise-like build for Ekko in the next few days.
Do not get rylais for the slow. The way slows work now is that only the strongest slow at the time will have an effect

So will basically only apply to his E

Leezard

Gimme some of that.

Talentz is my name.

Yo Leezard, I'm TheNatmaster on EUWest. Can I get in on that sweet club action?

Will invite you once I get back from work.

Let's see, I mostly play tank tops and support. I've been trying to play some Graves top since he used to be my favorite champion when he was an ADC. Favorite support is Bard (of course)

And Rengar...bleh...

IGN is PhazonBlazer
Welcome.

EUW or NA?

Tizoc

Do not get rylais for the slow. The way slows work now is that only the strongest slow at the time will have an effect

So will basically only apply to his E
Was thinking that too
Luden could be good and liandry is debatable due to its cost

Free champs list looks fun.

Finally get to try Riven and Mid Kindred (I'm not gonna JG and I've given up on bot...)
And if not then I'm more likely to get some good top lane games with Poppy (and Garen if I ever get around to buying him) cause I feel like they poo on Riven.

Quinn however is gonna be a dodge if I already locked one of them ..

Ferga

YLA Rex GAF: get me grag
YLA Rex GAF: if you dont want to fp top
TheRedMyth : Do you have most champs?
YLA Rex GAF: most yeah
TheRedMyth : grab me yasuo plz and thank you
YLA Rex GAF: dont havee it
TheRedMyth : damn

Looked up op.gg and saw 1.6kda

:)

My last game annoyed the hell out of me.. Played in norms, not really checking who I'm going against or who is on my team. To finding out that have a Teemo support...

He was overly aggressive, died as soon as the minions clashed. Didn't even build as a proper support either. Just kept on rushing in alone, and didn't ward.

Stuff like that makes me rage. And our team didn't want to surrender even though three people were fed. It was 27 to 5, with two of our towers gone.

Raaaah!

garath

Took a small ranked break. I want to work on kalista and gragas. Don't feel like taking them into ranked right away. Got bot so went kalista. Finally had a good game with her again. I'm starting to get the hang of her and how to actually do damage. Unfortunately I fell into the trap of being so focused on the mechanics of the champ that my positioning was bad and I faltered mid-late which is normally where I'm strongest as adc. Oh well. More practice needed.

Wish I had more time to play.

Who has the invite power to the NA GAF club? Also, Taric rework potentially the strongest buff to Edward (even though I think he's just not on a team anymore). I'm definitely down for some outrageous gems, though. Does Taric still have pizza feet? It's been so long since I've looked at his model.

Top Bottom