• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Edwardo

I don't get the Bootman Vs Supermeng hate, I thought it was pretty good, specially after the clusterfuck that was Man of Steel.

I thought it was a decent movie. I really liked Man of Steel more though.

What about Cait or Ashe? I tried Tristana but sometimes she doesnt deal enough damage for me

I see mostly Ezreal and Lucian, but Cait and Ashe are both fine to play right now. Cait can deny a ton of cs early on and Ashe's ult and slows bring some nice utility to the team.

jerd

It's random so best you can do is reroll 3 shards to a random champ. They say they gonna do something else with blue essence in the future but for now it's best to just reroll champs

Hard

Banned
Damn, ZZ'top portal is sooooooooooooooooooo good for brute forcing wins. I've been losing a lot of games by getting outscaled, so it's pretty awesome to end games before we reach that point. Having a lot of issues where I'd push but the enemy would sit at their turrets and I couldn't hit the turret 'cause I'm melee and would get engaged on. Foolproof system:

1. Stomp lane

2. Cleaver -> Tiamat -> Boots -> ZZ'top

3. Push to turret

4. Soon as the enemy laner meets it, back off and drop a ZZ'top

5. Rotate wherever the enemy isn't and push the lane

6. Repeat

Stretches the enemy thin as hell resulting in free turrets. I love it.

Yeah. Khazix getting super popular again. Damn. Is it possibly to make him non-trash but not pick/ban?

Assassin's are super hard to balance tbh. Rather them be garbage than OP

killatopak

Gold Member
Zzrot is pretty op. I really wish they nerf the stats to the ground. The active is pretty damn good and is a good mix of strategy but the free stats make it that it's pretty much viable to anyone. It's very akin to FQC being op back a few patches and was used in every lane when it was supposed to be a support item.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Yeah. Khazix getting super popular again. Damn. Is it possibly to make him non-trash but not pick/ban?
He blows people up and has a reset mechanic. When you get a kill -> hop -> kill -> hop loop it's very rewarding. Not surprising that he has a draw.

Played zed today and my the yas i was laning against afk around like 10 minutes which was funny. But our vlad top was trash and fed graves super hard and our jinx fed botlane than afked so we lost.

drawkcaB

He blows people up and has a reset mechanic. When you get a kill -> hop -> kill -> hop loop it's very rewarding. Not surprising that he has a draw.

Yep. Lots of assassins have rewarding play patterns in terms of how they make players feel and the results the players can obtain every so often. Just because a Kha'Zix, Fizz, Zed, etc. are popular doesn't mean they're pick/ban levels of OP.

i'm ready for the buffs, rito

riot jino was the only reason they stayed in that game. he was trying hard to carry and was 6/0 at one point but TF just kept ulting back into lane past mid game, never tried to use it offensively

I'm honestly looking forward to the "divers/fighters" update much more than the mage update. Generally speaking, all the mages Riot are looking already have a niche, they just want to flesh them out more and add counterplay where necessary.

The divers as a group are much more homogeneous. What diver/fighter is played in what position depends on certain kit numbers or particular passives. Being a harder task is probably the reason why Riot decided to look at the mages first.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
7GopREs.png

NTN1TUZ.gif

pigeon

Banned

Just don't think about how easy it would be to choke and throw the game.

All you would have to do is make one bad play at the wrong moment. Death timers are so long that would be it.

Hell, even missing a single CS might in some ways snowball into an advantage that would lose your lane and end the game! So definitely don't think too hard about every single CS.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Just don't think about how easy it would be to choke and throw the game.

All you would have to do is make one bad play at the wrong moment. Death timers are so long that would be it.

Hell, even missing a single CS might in some ways snowball into an advantage that would lose your lane and end the game! So definitely don't think too hard about every single CS.

Nah, I'm playing the other games with friends so I can blame them for any losses.

It's never my fault.

zkylon

zkylewd
congrats dobbie

also i made you a cow in my stardew valley farm

costy and ferrio are duckies

and noot is a chicken

and i plan to make edwardo the sheep

congrats dobbie

also i made you a cow in my stardew valley farm

costy and ferrio are duckies

and noot is a chicken

and i plan to make edwardo the sheep
Lol

Also thanks doge. I need to get backing into silver 1 promos and finally into silver 1 i have been at like 90 to 80 LP for a long time.

Hard

Banned
Planning on at least 3 mental breakdowns this week. I'm finally getting my groove back, but I've got 4 tests in the next 4 days.

Hyped :^)

Top Bottom