• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

patchday

0U1Ljey.png

CCZgRvm.jpg

useless border get (^:

grats!

Thanks doge

thanks doge

Also, 2 consecutive games, 2 consecutive supports who built only AP damage items, no utility or vision items. Why. -_-
As a support who sometimes goes with unconventional picks like Vel'Koz, I hate seeing shitty supports who skip vision. These players are generally just playing support as if they're mid and fuck their team in the process.

Hard

Banned
Rolling deep with the premade 5

When you solo kill the enemy laner and look up at the scoreboard

10 minutes

You 1 - 5 Enemy

When the mid and the jungler are in the bush and you think you're about to get ganked

Running away after a lost teamfight

we lost, time to blame the jungler for no ganks

Back to Q'ing solo. Gotta read the newest Trick2G guides to carry this team

There really IS a Spongebob pic for everything.

I have never JGed before but I have to ask ... is there any reason why the JG will completely ignore a lane that doesn't have someone in it?

Like, I'm mid. I have to back because of what ever reason. So now mid lane has no one in there to defend the tower ... and the enemy and/or minions are going to town on it. Yet the JG is at the chickens or the wolves and just don't go to cover the lane.

This seems very stupid to me, you can get CS from the protecting the tower from the minions. You can keep it healthy so that it last longer by making sure the enemy laner isn't whacking on it. There's no down side to leaving the JG camp for a few fucking moments to cover a lane that I can think of.

Also, just played a game with Trundle ... so cool! Was against Purple Hulk and I beat his ass! Too bad the rest of my team were a bunch of feeding mooks. One even tried to blame me for not being apart of their mindless teamfights. Like wtf dude, I killed Mundo 3 times and just took top tower. Their JG has been up there a ton ... you mad that he left lane to go mid as I pinged and pushed top?

Rolling deep with the premade 5

When you solo kill the enemy laner and look up at the scoreboard

10 minutes

You 1 - 5 Enemy

When the mid and the jungler are in the bush and you think you're about to get ganked

Running away after a lost teamfight

we lost, time to blame the jungler for no ganks

Back to Q'ing solo. Gotta read the newest Trick2G guides to carry this team

There really IS a Spongebob pic for everything.
Holy shit that was amazing

patchday

You have to keep in mind the average JG might be a few levels under the mid laner. The average jungler is just a ganker- not a substitute laner and especially not a sub mid laner.

All that being said; I do think it's nice when the JG comes to help sub but I wouldnt expect it

---------

edit- I love that spongebob story

i almost feel as if u ppl dont appreciate the ot i made

♪ going ♪ ♪ going ♪ ♪ going ♪ ♪ going ♪ ♪ going ♪ ♪ going ♪ ♪ going ♪

My OT title proposal was better than this Lux nonsense

♪ going ♪ ♪ going ♪ ♪ going ♪ ♪ going ♪ ♪ going ♪ ♪ going ♪ ♪ going ♪

F U C K L U X

latest

Hard

Banned
I'll make a new OT and fill it with Spongebob memes

League of Legends |OTXII| Curiosity Killed the Solo Queue

League of Legends |OT12| Ayyrelion Solmao

League of Legends |OT12| Booster's Paradise

League of Legends |OT12| 치즈 오믈렛

League of Legends |OT12| Low-Sodium Edition

Liga de Leyendas |OT12| Un trabajo de amor

League of Legends |OT12| Once Queue Pops, the Fun Don't Stop

League of Legends |OT12| Who's Lane is it Anyway

My procrastination levels are at an all time high

Ferga

You have to keep in mind the average JG might be a few levels under the mid laner. The average jungler is just a ganker- not a substitute laner and especially not a sub mid laner.

All that being said; I do think it's nice when the JG comes to help sub but I wouldnt expect it

---------

edit- I love that spongebob story

100% wrong.

A jungler will be the same level as the solo laners and will never let lane creeps get wasted to turret. I aim to be higher level than my solo laners by the 30minute mark.

Junglers aren't gankers in solo queue. They act as support for 3 lanes while farming and controlling the map through vision control and counter jungling.

A decent jungler will never gank a lane when kills and summoners aren't guaranteed. This is how you get behind the enemy jungler and lose control of the entire map because you just showed on the map unnecessarily. This can lead to a number of things:

1. You lose the jungle camps on the opposite side of the map
2. You lose complete control of your opposite of the jungle because you let the enemy ward your jungle for no reason.
3. You lose rift/dragon
4. Your other two lanes are now up to get dived by the enemy jungler for free
5. You fall behind because the enemy jungler just took 2 jungle camps while you did nothing in your gank but deny 1 or 2 cs

If any of these things happen, you are now completely behind and need to wait for the enemy jungler to make a mistake or you get carried by your laners.

If mid lane is losing, a jungler needs to stay near mid to hold it. The moment mid tower goes down before laning phase ends, you lose the jungle role. You become a full time support after that. Junglers NEED to hold turrets.

patchday

I'll make a new OT and fill it with Spongebob memes

League of Legends |OTXII| Curiosity Killed the Solo Queue

League of Legends |OT12| Ayyrelion Solmao

League of Legends |OT12| Booster's Paradise

League of Legends |OT12| 치즈 오믈렛

League of Legends |OT12| Low-Sodium Edition

Liga de Leyendas |OT12| Un trabajo de amor

League of Legends |OT12| Once Queue Pops, the Fun Don't Stop

League of Legends |OT12| Who's Lane is it Anyway

My procrastination levels are at an all time high

sounds good!!

Neol

Hm, why people still ban Darius. is this just a low elo thing?

Still pretty strong with all the new items like steraks and if he gets ahead its really easy to steamroll since he's pretty easy to play.

There are better bans but if he gets ahead it can be a nightmare to deal with.

Wow, Vi is fun, even though I feel like I'm jungling with training wheels on. Her kit makes it so easy.
Hm, why people still ban Darius. is this just a low elo thing?
I always translate a Darius ban into "that guy just got his ass whooped by Darius last game" and isn't in the mood to re-live the nightmare so soon.

patchday

Guess maybe there is hope for me as mid. Diana won this one but if yall could spectate this ranked match I'm sure you'd laugh. It was for sure a Bronze quality game with lots of throws, some name calling, etc.

I was just glad I was in mid lane cause our bot lane was fighting amongst themselves so hard next thing I knew- support Thresh was helping me in my lane lol

patchday

Huh, well that makes sense about Darius then thanks you guys. Yeah last match I was a teammate banned Darius. Didnt say anything in lobby but got curious why I keep seeing that ban still

Jarsonot

Guess maybe there is hope for me as mid. Diana won this one but if yall could spectate this ranked match I'm sure you'd laugh. It was for sure a Bronze quality game with lots of throws, some name calling, etc.

I was just glad I was in mid lane cause our bot lane was fighting amongst themselves so hard next thing I knew- support Thresh was helping me in my lane lol

I support a lot, if my ADC is an asshole, I'll abandon him. Might not be best move for winning the game, but fuck it, it gives me more pleasure to teach 'em a lesson. =)

Ken

I WONDER IF IT'S SOME SORT OF FIGHTER

Or a stupid mobile card game

There will be collecting of some sort, I guarantee it.

that's the EULA for the PC MOBA video game that i'm installing that I thought was just called pure League of Legends but i feel duped

Pls update OT

pls teach me everything that happened after yasuo was released

Newt

Holy shit, I tried another solo q game. Turns out we were all random players against a 3 man premade. I'm telling you this guys. Don't waste your time playing solo q anymore. Riot killed it with dynamic queue.

Ken

How come I own Yasuo and Project Yasuo. I don't think I had the game even installed when he came out. :eek:

I have no purchase history either OTL. Perhaps this is a sign to only play Yasuo.

zkylon

zkylewd
how do you know they were a premade?
could just say yes to tilt you

probably clubs?

rito kinda screwed up with public club tags since that pretty much spoils your premades

i'm guessing they should change that, at the very least make the enemy team not see it if they intend for premades to be hidden

How come I own Yasuo and Project Yasuo. I don't think I had the game even installed when he came out. :eek:
i'm gonna make you a goat in my stardew valley farm

23qwerty

club tags being public are kinda cool but can be slightly problematic in some ways I suppose
maybe make them only shown to your team? that has it's own problems as well though

Top Bottom