• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

zkylon

zkylewd
it's so wonky that you don't even get a notification when you earn a chest

also it says i got chests for lizzy and lux and i only got one

Hard

Banned
Outrage culture needs to die a painful death thanks.

All I want to is to enjoy a game the way the creators intended, is that too much to ask? I don't wanna drop the magic words but this is getting fucking annoying. First Bravely Second then this. The New Intolerance is ruining the gaming industry, and they won't. leave.

No way I'm gonna express opinions in Gaming Side because I know mods are watching that thread like hawks and you guys won't rat me out
maybe

23qwerty

All I want to is to enjoy a game the way the creators intended, is that too much to ask? I don't wanna drop the magic words but this is getting fucking annoying. First Bravely Second then this. The New Intolerance is ruining the gaming industry, and they won't. leave.

No way I'm gonna express opinions in Gaming Side because I know mods are watching that thread like hawks and you guys won't rat me out
maybe

Honey...

TheFlow

Banned
Ok I am done with my 2 weekish break from the game. ready to come back with a new attitude.

what did I miss on the forums and in league.

new must bans? must plays?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Oh man, just made the biggest comeback from a ranked game. I was contemplating whether to be the fourth guy to surrender. But we did it.

lsgI6bb.png

jhin was at one point 1/9 against ayrelion solmao

Ferga

Nice. Curious how you came back? Your team start playing amazing, or their team start playing dumb?

From the map, probably a lot of stupid inhibitor turret dives leading them to get outscaled because they dont have enough cc for Yi and Garen. They also have no way to get to Ezreal and Jhin. Double adc comps almost always win late game.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

maybe
HHB84Wd.png

Blizzard

Banned
You know what bug has been around like 6 months? If enemy minions ever trigger nexus laser attacks, there's a good chance that the laser sound will never stop once the minions die. For the rest of the game, if the nexus is on your screen, enjoy EAR-PIERCING LASER SOUND.

Leezard

it's so wonky that you don't even get a notification when you earn a chest

also it says i got chests for lizzy and lux and i only got one

You don't? I've gotten notifications for my chests.

So what's the deal with these clubs? No room for DV?

I dunno who controls the NA club, maybe Newt? It should be enough to talk to him, there's a 50 people limit which the club shouldn't be close to reaching.

Blizzard

Banned
How do i get chests again? I got keys but no chests
Get an S- or better with a unique champ once per month, 4 total a month
Or, play a unique champ ("unique" = you have to wait until next season to get a chest drop for that champ) and have a premade friend get an S-.

That's easier since they can play their same champ and you can just keep switching for drops.

I dunno who controls the NA club, maybe Newt? It should be enough to talk to him, there's a 50 people limit which the club shouldn't be close to reaching.
The NA GAF club has 49 people already.

i don't think i'll play anywhere near 52 champs but is there a mark anywhere indicating who you earned a chest on already?

Go into "Champions" from your profile, and any champs you have a chest for will have a border round their portrait and an icon of a chest when you hover over them.

It's a bit confusing if I'm honest, but I'm loving the crafting feature as another way to unlock things. With so many champions now I'd imagine it's to make unlocking them all less daunting for newer players and also means there's another way to get skins.

Blizzard

Banned
i don't think i'll play anywhere near 52 champs but is there a mark anywhere indicating who you earned a chest on already?
Yep, check the "Champions" tab on the client and look for the gold chest when you hover over a champ. *edit* I didn't know about the border.

23qwerty

Or, play a unique champ ("unique" = you have to wait until next season to get a chest drop for that champ) and have a premade friend get an S-.

That's easier since they can play their same champ and you can just keep switching for drops.

The NA GAF club has 49 people already.

Oh shit is it one unique champ a season? Damn

Feel like I'm cursed with Trundle.

I keep my lane on LOCK once the enemy realizes that I can get to full health no problem yet I'm grouped with a ton a feeders and children ("Wardings for amateurs" one said when I asked if anyone else is gonna start warding as I look at a map of back. Yeah, that's why I'm the only one to not die from a gank kiddo. Had a fucking JG sitting in the bush right next to me let me die 1v2 before running in 1v2 and killing himself. I asked him wtf was he doing ... said he was waiting to see if I was gonna fight or run. He was fucking swiping the bush ... we were all right next to that bush, if they knew you were there they would have been fighting you to. And I was fighting them for a LOOONG time. ).

My Kass game was shit but I think that's partly cause I shoulda just took Diana vs Samurai Jack. Feel like that's not a great match up for him and I'm new to him anyway.

Maybe I shouldn't play at night.

Ferga

Man.. tank ekko is insanely strong against tanky and/or burst mages.

Just ate a Nautilus alive in the top lane.

Q-E-auto- walk back to avoid harass and to position the return Q to proc the passive.

Naut loses 1/3 of his life with no chance to trade.

If a tank is below 30%, your W passive will shred their life bar in a few autos.

Just an insane lane bully who transitions into an ap bruiser mid game and into an unkillable utility tank in the late game.

It's like an AP poppy.

jerd

Haha what's with his legs?

He's a dog bro

I just played with a rengar who begged me for jungle. I checked his op.gg and saw that he has 20-30+ kill games where he loses and i'm like man this guys been having some really bad luck i better let him jungle

it didn't occur to me til late in the game that he just plays late game like a rengar player

We won though because maokai is busted again

Tizoc

I know it is aram
but please
PLEASE
FINISH YOUR TEAR FIRST

I am sick and tired of seeing Bronze idiots who never rush the item.

Also Inf. edge on jayce
I'm still trying to make sense of this.

drawkcaB

Q-E-auto- walk back to avoid harass and to position the return Q to proc the passive.

If a tank is below 30%, your W passive will shred their life bar in a few autos.

Just an insane lane bully who transitions into an ap bruiser mid game and into an unkillable utility tank in the late game.

It's like an AP poppy.

Gonna be sad when he's nerfed hard because for some reason Riot gave him several unnecessary buffs.

Fracas

#fuckonami

It's like an AP poppy.
I really, really like roa into iceborne

Bacon

I know it is aram
but please
PLEASE
FINISH YOUR TEAR FIRST

I am sick and tired of seeing Bronze idiots who never rush the item.

Also Inf. edge on jayce
I'm still trying to make sense of this.

It's not worth getting angry at aram. Most people who play it aren't taking it as seriously as you seem to be

Tizoc

It's not worth getting angry at aram. Most people who play it aren't taking it as seriously as you seem to be

Then can you please surrender when we are so fucking behind? Doesn't matter how far we've pushed if we keep dieing every other minute
Just surrender and win your next match.
if it isn't so serious why refuse to surrender and waste another 3 minutes?

Also Mewokai and co. skins seem to be up on EUNE.

drawkcaB

I would wager any changes if they happened wouldn't be a nerf to AP Ekko, the intended playstyle, and would be rebalancing changes to encourage AP assassin builds again.

Thinking the same, but given the strength of the go-to tank items for virtually all top tanks (sunfire, IBG) I hope they get around to nerfing those items first before they make further changes to Ekko, Naut, Poppy, etc.

Final tier defensive items need to be looked at.

Newt

Then can you please surrender when we are so fucking behind? Doesn't matter how far we've pushed if we keep dieing every other minute
Just surrender and win your next match.
if it isn't so serious why refuse to surrender and waste another 3 minutes?

Also Mewokai and co. skins seem to be up on EUNE.
You need to go in with zero expectations unless you're playing ranked.

Thinking the same, but given the strength of the go-to tank items for virtually all top tanks (sunfire, IBG) I hope they get around to nerfing those items first before they make further changes to Ekko, Naut, Poppy, etc.

Final tier defensive items need to be looked at.

Sunfire might be too good, possibly overbuffed when they did the retuning of the the three armour + health items after the DMP nerfs.

Honestly wouldn't touch itemisation top lane until Grasp is nerfed though. I've never felt so punished for not taking a specific mastery than I have when I accidentally took Strength of the Ages against a Poppy and Trundle with Grasp. Warps top lane so much.

Top Bottom