• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

I just thought of a stupid stupid new game mode Riot should do. No champion has their actual abilities. It's all random. You pick Vel'Koz and maybe he has all Tristana abilities. Or maybe limit it to him only having other mage abilities. Or MAYBE make it so every single ability slot is random. So I can pick Taric and have Trist Q, Eve W, etc, etc. But you have no control over what any of them will be until the game starts. It's random.

I dub this game mode "Crazy Town". Let's make it happen

I just thought of a stupid stupid new game mode Riot should do. No champion has their actual abilities. It's all random. You pick Vel'Koz and maybe he has all Tristana abilities. Or maybe limit it to him only having other mage abilities. Or MAYBE make it so every single ability slot is random. So I can pick Taric and have Trist Q, Eve W, etc, etc. But you have no control over what any of them will be until the game starts. It's random.

I dub this game mode "Crazy Town". Let's make it happen

Ability draft when.

Beelzebubs

Trying to level up my first EUW account and at level 26, every game I'm in has at least 3 golds to diamonds... Either my ELO is stupid or Riots matchmaking is messed up. I'm going with the latter. Some of the diamonds aren't even premades :S

at work, but i imagine it's pretty awesome if previous years are anything to go by

Well everyone has in game character has a Draven mask on and the NA casters wore coordinated shirts.

EU is all wearing turtlenecks and they just called for a tea break.

There's a lot of shenanigans in this.

Leezard

Trying to level up my first EUW account and at level 26, every game I'm in has at least 3 golds to diamonds... Either my ELO is stupid or Riots matchmaking is messed up. I'm going with the latter. Some of the diamonds aren't even premades :S

You already have an account, so this is at least your second one. This means that the smurf detection has been going strong, and probably skyrocketed your MMR quite early.

zkylon

zkylewd
i always find those things pretty funny

and there'll be some cool na and eu playoffs games this weekend too

when's korea playoffs anyways?

and when's msi?

jerd

Idk anymore

blyS0.jpg

Leezard

Is this the first time that set of skins released or no? The Meowkai, Velkoz, etc.

These specific skins (meowkai, def not velkoz, urf kench, draven draven) are released for the first time.

April fools skins in general are not new.

Ken

is there a cheat sheet for a set of mastery pages i should set up for most roles?

oh yeah and what's the tldr on the free item? just get the one that gives free wards?

Nekofrog

Banned
i've only ever heard zky call an artist great if they have nsfw versions of their league art, so i'm guessing thar be boobies somewhere out there

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Sharp knees 5/7.

i've only ever heard zky call an artist great if they have nsfw versions of their league art, so i'm guessing thar be boobies somewhere out there

I will links zky. For research into this filth of course.

Top Bottom