• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

ggs
AE3D4Z7.jpg

0QyHROb.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
it's probably out of budget but i feel like making it a bit more international would be more fun too

i wonder if ogn is doing something too

i want faker

Fracas

#fuckonami
Just won a game where the only gold lead we had was 26 at 2:00

felt weird

Also Kha'Zix is stupidly fun to play right now. Death's Dance + another tank item make him pretty durable while dishing out the deeps

zkylon

zkylewd
man all my farm animals other than ghost are happy. boko is happy, neko is happy, scy is happy, costy is happy, but ghost the goat is always sad

also eddie is always out of milk

wth man

jerd

He's always been like that. He has a tanky ass pet and every spell is aoe.

I guess it makes sense I just can't believe how fast he clears I woulda thought he'd have to tank a bit of damage.

Apparently there are urf files in this patch for champs that didn't exist last time we had urf so it's possible that the half assed Draven head thing was a troll and we're getting urf in a day or two

But I doubt it the Draven this game was probably it

kenbo

I guess it makes sense I just can't believe how fast he clears I woulda thought he'd have to tank a bit of damage.

Apparently there are urf files in this patch for champs that didn't exist last time we had urf so it's possible that the half assed Draven head thing was a troll and we're getting urf in a day or two

But I doubt it the Draven this game was probably it

where did you find these lies

Depends on what specifically happened in the game.

In general, after laning phase, you should always be fighting over or near an objective, and post-fight you should always be taking the objective if you won. Baron's an objective, dragon's an objective, turrets are objectives. Don't try to take Baron unless you already won a fight, but you can go near it and fight about it.

One of the important things I think people miss in low ELO is the importance of wave control. A turret that doesn't have one of your waves near it is not actually an objective, because you can't take it. So fighting when all waves are pushing towards you is generally not a great idea, because if you lose the fight you can lose multiple towers, and if you win the fight you can't actually get anything. This might contribute to feeling like you don't know what to do -- if your waves are always in the wrong place nothing looks available. You need to make sure somebody on your team is making regular trips to push every lane out hard so that your waves will be positioned well, so if you're not about to fight, go push a lane.

One unorthodox way to think about League of Legends is that the primary objective is to push your minion wave into the enemy nexus.

This is really good advice, thanks dude.

Basically looking at the post-game results, they got 2 barons and all 5 dragons to our 2. We did try to take the barons but both times their Lee Sin swooped in and stole it even though we knew they were watching and had it warded, plus their teams were all pretty much up and alive, but generally I'll only call Baron or Drag if people are dead.. Annoying as fuck to get them stolen though, don't know why we kept fighting it.

I think based on what you said, we just felt suffocated the whole game. Looking at where the deaths are, there's like, no deaths i their jungle at all, all the deaths were on our side of the map for both teams. So when none of your lanes are far out enough it does feel like a juggling act when you're with other people who don't really know what their doing either. The pressure was amplified by having some of the most annoying champs, and 3 teleports on their team including Shen's, mixed with Vayne and Shaco's invisibility and annoyingness, and Annie's stuns even though she was actually one of the smaller threats.

I'll definitely take your advice on board though, always good to have someone pushing safely I guess if you're not fighting.

Leezard

is there a cheat sheet for a set of mastery pages i should set up for most roles?

oh yeah and what's the tldr on the free item? just get the one that gives free wards?

Here's something that is a couple of months old, it started with the new season.
It won't give you complete pages, but you can mix and match for the pages you want through what runes are recommended there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...IMdMqBbPfThdJgks2Yf_S9Gcg/edit#gid=1445615735

Here's a one month older one with complete pages. You pick the ones you want.

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofle...cheat_sheet_for_rune_pages_for_2016_season_as

If you're uncertain on a page, go check champion.gg for the champ you want to play.
yea this artist's great (i might've posted the ahri one before

That Nami picture is really pretty. Nice.

Maybe Costy can answer this but does anyone know where's best to object to the splash art change for a skin? They've chose not to change Nightraven Fiora based off fan feedback but I don't want them to change Sakura Karma's since the current one is high enough quality as is and her anime splashes kinda whitewash her. she's one of the few "ethnic" characters in League.

I've won 4 ranked games in a row today after duo botting with someone who I won a ranked game with recently. It can only go downhill from here.

Idk what was up with fizz/teemo builds. Xin went warrior but still didnt gank a lot. I just tickled the heimer. What a frustrating game, might as well been normals T_T.

b6ccdad1015ff77a797eae7d868bcc43.png

killatopak

Gold Member
What's more effective nowadays, omen or dmp?

I've been using omen a lot more but I dunno which one is more cost effective especially since dmp got nerfed a few patches ago.

I keep going back-and-forth between liking Aurelion Sol and hating him. I think I've finally landed on love, after a game with a quad kill and multiple triples. When team fights break out, his stars cause so many teams to panic and scatter.

Top Bottom