• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Nekofrog

Banned
thats one thing i fear

i play ranked super late (11pm pst, which is like 2am est)

i dont want challengers and masters in my games, i'm horrible

Calvero

Banned
I wanted to take a break from league and try out WoW again. I don't have the Code Authenticator anymore and I can't remember the answer to my security question so I can remove it. Fml

garath

Promoted to gold IV thanks to ashe. Tried hurricane. Considering shiv has felt bad for awhile and RFC is kinda weird on ashe, it's not bad. I kinda dig it. Will do again.

Tried cull on my first back too. Had enough for a BF and cull. I was pretty strong with that buy.

Nekofrog

Banned
He wasn't even that good. Played Cho jungle but didn't create any pressure. Plus our Trynd fed an Irelia and I was reminded why I think Irelia is cancer. Builds damage but is still unkillable. God bless.

i mean, it's trynd. that matchup goes one way and one way only: whoever gets first blood wins and there's no recovering from it.

irelia can be stopped in her tracks easily by any of the sunfire/ibg mega tanks.

moral of the story is, if you pick trynd you deserve to lose.

patchday

well I made a baby step today. I felt encouraged Riot finally adding the weekend warrior modes so logged on. It was just a bot game though.

I just need to win one out of the next three to get out of the bronze gutter. Pray for me gaf

the only bad thing bout Bronze is the picks. I see many matches get lost in the lobby. I mean outrageous stupid picks like Aurelion Sol ADC (luckily I blocked that one) and the TF ADC (shouldve blocked that one). Oh yeah and the worthless nidalee support that one time

omg.... just thinking back makes me not wanna play. just too many bad memories. Hopefully the new weekend warrior stuff will get me back into the game but I dont think I wanna play ranked anymore

Nekofrog

Banned
well I made a baby step today. I felt encouraged Riot finally adding the weekend warrior modes so logged on. It was just a bot game though.

the only bad thing bout Bronze is the picks. I see many matches get lost in the lobby. I mean outrageous stupid picks like Aurelion Sol ADC (luckily I blocked that one) and the TF ADC (shouldve blocked that one). Oh yeah and the worthless nidalee support that one time

omg.... just thinking back makes me not wanna play. just too many bad memories. Hopefully the new weekend warrior stuff will get me back into the game but I dont think I wanna play ranked anymore

bro you think that stops in bronze? i posted a picture above of my team from last night. we had irelia/yi as our first two picks. so we get a support and an adc... and then our top laner decides that Quinn would be great into full tank toplane Fizz as last pick. this is in plat 1-2.

People just play what they want to play. And that's fine, tbh. You (not you, general statement) can't really go into a game in my opinion and complain about your team comp if you could easily ID the problem beforehand.

I complained about it but it was my fault for not dodging.

I won a bronze game last night with the following team comp:

Top Kayle
Mid Garen
Bottom Kog Maw/Ashe
Jungle Sejuani

Of course the opposing team was just as dumb:

Top Nocturne
Mid Volibear
Bottom Blitz/Ezrael
Jungle Akali

Dynamic queue is so pointless.

Ferga

How is top illaoi atm? Anyone tried iceborn on her lately? Should be helpful in landing her q if you do w>q

Only works against melee without sustain. If there is any long range poke in the enemy team, you become useless in team fights.

Probably the most situational pick in the game. Great lane bully in the current top lane meta though.

Luigi87

I'm presently silver 4... My team is all bronze. My opponents are all silver.
It's showing.

Thank you for this fair matching game.

And yes, there is a significant difference in skill here... Such as my team's 0/12/2 support Tahm Kench who only just hit level 30 -_-

Time to begin the climb from Bronze II to Silver. I just need to pick a cheese support for ease. Who do low elo players suck at working around this low? Though I suppose I'm Bronze...so I could just ask myself.

I wanted to take a break from league and try out WoW again. I don't have the Code Authenticator anymore and I can't remember the answer to my security question so I can remove it. Fml
What's your security question? Maybe we can help. We're very creative people.

I'm seriously going to get demoted to Bronze III, aren't I? lol.

I just pulled the douche move of the century. Ranked game---I show that I want to pick Vi. I'm changing music on computer, blah blah. Come back and Vi is banned. I'm pissed. "Why the fuck would someone ban the champ I'm showing?" I then ask to trade, and switch for Support role. Guys are all cool about trading in chat. We're ready to go into match....then I realize I'm the dumbass who banned Vi.

Calvero

Banned
I'm seriously going to get demoted to Bronze III, aren't I? lol.

I just pulled the douche move of the century. Ranked game---I show that I want to pick Vi. I'm changing music on computer, blah blah. Come back and Vi is banned. I'm pissed. "Why the fuck would someone ban the champ I'm showing?" I then ask to trade, and switch for Support role. Guys are all cool about trading in chat. We're ready to go into match....then I realize I'm the dumbass who banned Vi.
no-way-o.gif

What's your security question? Maybe we can help. We're very creative people.

Who's your favorite sports team or player

This is the kinda shit shows I'm talking about :/

Not saying I'm good or some shit but damn ... Bot/ Top AND Jg all died 6 times each in a 20 min game followed by Rageblade Mal Support??? And no one states "Srry, new to this champ" so I'm to believe they know wtf they're doing? Like, when I play a champ PvP for the first time I'm OK with feeding, it's a part of learning their limits and so on. I still tell people it's my first time with the champ and IMO that makes it better and more understandable when I hear someone tell me that.

This happens so often ... and it's not like I'm letting my Lane enemy run around or something, I almost had his tower before the team voted to FF.

Newt

This is the kinda shit shows I'm talking about :/

Not saying I'm good or some shit but damn ... Bot/ Top AND Jg all died 6 times each in a 20 min game followed by Rageblade Mal Support??? And no one states "Srry, new to this champ" so I'm to believe they know wtf they're doing? Like, when I play a champ PvP for the first time I'm OK with feeding, it's a part of learning their limits and so on. I still tell people it's my first time with the champ and IMO that makes it better and more understandable when I hear someone tell me that.

This happens so often ... and it's not like I'm letting my Lane enemy run around or something, I almost had his tower before the team voted to FF.
That shit is just gonna keep happening if you play blind pick. If you want better games, move to draft, or even better, move to ranked.

Ferga

Pretty much.

Blind pick is for impatient people who want to practice champs in any given role. You can't complain about feeders in blind pick.

boo

you're NA right? I think we've played together before. We should duo again sometime!

edit: has dobker been busy with school lately? I need someone to carry me :^)
Definitely we should. But I lost another in a row. So I'm uninstalling. I take periodic month breaks when I hit a bad streak. Focus on some other things. After tonight, probably a good time to put the game down and come back refreshed.

Tizoc

Dank souls

Ok so i must be doing something wrong when playing as cho top
Intake it i gotta be defensive when using abilities and oberall play right?

Newt

Alright back to diamond with mostly solo q but a few duo games. I honestly got to say, dynamic queue isn't an accurate representation of rank. It's way easier to win games with a 3-4 man dynamic queue. Solo players of the same rank are gonna be better overall. That's why when I had been playing dynamic only and suddenly switched to solo q, games went sour for me (also shitty tank meta and adc main). I suspect a lot of dynamic queue players would demote if they were put into solo q.

I really hope Lyte doesn't go back on his word with a solo q release.

Top Bottom