• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Newt

And 0/4 Mundo carries the game by taking no damage. Also, I'm convinced Karma is actually a really strong support now (but I don't agree with this guy's build at all).
eaeacc6fac607ebec7b6eb51bc6d6e99.jpg

Nekofrog

Banned
I feel like there are so many adcs out there that would really benefit from going back to the double zeal item build. Bonus ms, more crit because that's the stat that really melts tanks (aside from on hit passive %max health damage). You still need a vampire scepter in between though

I feel like there are so many adcs out there that would really benefit from going back to the double zeal item build. Bonus ms, more crit because that's the stat that really melts tanks (aside from on hit passive %max health damage). You still need a vampire scepter in between though
You mean like Shiv Cannon rush? I dunno

Newt

Eh, the only one I can think of is Jinx because of her shit attack speed. I think double AD is better for pretty much ever ADC.

Nekofrog

Banned
Eh, the only one I can think of is Jinx because of her shit attack speed. I think double AD is better for pretty much ever ADC.

I kind of disagree. Lucian, Cait, Jinx, they would all do really well with two zeal items. MF is the obvious candidate for "put as much AD behind it as you can", which is why MFs sometimes still go BF sword zeal BF sword.

Newt

Why would you prioritize attack speed on Lucian though? His main ability has 110% AD scaling. With proper animation canceling, his attack speed barely even matters.

With Cait, her attack speed per level is so high there's no way you need two attack speed items.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Double atk spd items on Cait is super common now

Why would you prioritize attack speed on Lucian though? His main ability has 110% AD scaling. With proper animation canceling, his attack speed barely even matters.

With Cait, her attack speed per level is so high there's no way you need two attack speed items.

Hurricane + shiv/rfc is absolutely insane on her late. Even IE-Hurricane-Zeal-BT hits like a truck

Nekofrog

Banned

Most lucians I see tend to get CDR boots for the full 40% cdr, the bonus attack speed and 100% crit makes him an absolute monster.

Also, sneaky, deft, and a lot of other pro players build 2 zeal items on Caitlyn. The tank shredding is monstrous on her with 2 crit items. Like they don't even exist if she has them.

Newt

I would never go two attack speed items on Lucian, but I can see the argument for Cait.

I just think BT 3rd item is probably just better for 75% of games.

Newt

Everytime I support a Lucian, the just seem to be shite. Good at farming but can't use their ult even if their life is dependant on it.

How? Why? Wat?

Well Lucian is the most popular ADC in the game. Over 1/3 of games are going to have a Lucian in them.

Nekofrog

Banned
i can't use Lucian's ult to save my life. It's either the enemy is just at the very tippy tip, or I overcompensate their diagonal movement with my E and miss totally.

also the backwards ults, yeah.

Nekofrog

Banned
naw man the melee range culling is op, belieb it

this is one thing I find hilarious. you see a lot of Lucians just melee range cull while the enemy is running away and low and it's being blocked by minions, when they could just E auto Qauto in the same amount of time and do more damage because it's not being blocked by minions. Just cancel the dang thing and kill the guy already.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
this is one thing I find hilarious. you see a lot of Lucians just melee range cull while the enemy is running away and low and it's being blocked by minions, when they could just E auto Qauto in the same amount of time and do more damage because it's not being blocked by minions. Just cancel the dang thing and kill the guy already.
The ult looks so cool though. How can they be expected to cancel it?

Newt

I like project, I got striker from those stupid chests but I hate it. Project feels so crisp, just like Aether Wing Kayle.

Nekofrog

Banned
look, when it comes down to it there are 2 types of people in league of legends

people who recognize that orange thud thud particle and sound effects are terrible, and those who don't.

Nekofrog

Banned
closer than even the old servers used to be to where I am (Sacramento). I got 20 ping on the PBE while live was 35-40 before the server move.

or it could be fewer people on the pbe

Top Bottom