• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I've won 9/10 past ranked games. I found a random Shaco/Kindred jungle player that completely understood my friend and my gameplay style. We haven't lost a single game since we started playing together. I now consistently play with him every day and we will lose lane and just wreck everyone just on a sheer teamplaying level. The feels when you find a player that you can work well with.

Newt

I've won 9/10 past ranked games. I found a random Shaco/Kindred jungle player that completely understood my friend and my gameplay style. We haven't lost a single game since we started playing together. I now consistently play with him every day and we will lose lane and just wreck everyone just on a sheer teamplaying level. The feels when you find a player that you can work well with.
Random ass Shaco player ftw.

Holy fucking shit Riot are you kidding me
alexandr-littledruid-pechenkin-lamb.jpg

KINDRED WAS AT ONE POINT BASICALLY A CHIBI VERSION OF HALFBREED PRISCILLA

GIVE ME MY SCYTHE GRILL ALREADY YOU FUCKS STOP DENYING MAY RAISON D' ETRE

Tailer

Well I would guess that it's from soul eater considering with the theme of getting souls especially after that picture too reminiscent of Maka Soul

Home from work early. Decided to do a quick ranked. As game is loading, my girlfriend comes home. She doesn't realize I'm home early, because she has a crate with a new kitten. A new kitten we've had plenty of arguments about not getting already.

Needless to say I started the match off a little tilted.

I agree, which is why we have a tubby cat I saved as a kitten from a dumpster outside my work. If it weren't for me, we'd be hoarding cats already.

Ignore the stupid brothers thing...screenshot from a snapchat.

Also, 2nd game in a row where I have 0/0/0 for masteries. What is going on . . .

At least with cats, you don't have to worry about them running up and barking/biting at you. I know it's probably because those dogs aren't used to being around strangers but it's still annoying.

Newt

At least with cats, you don't have to worry about them running up and barking/biting at you. I know it's probably because those dogs aren't used to being around strangers but it's still annoying.
Depends a lot on the breed and upraising in concern to barking/biting. I mean not all cats will claw people but some will.

Newt

Fuck dogs
Fuck cats

Birds reign supreme
My relatives have an African Grey and holy shit that bird just tries to get on people's nerves lmao. Biggest asshole of an animal ever. The worst part is the bird started imitating the carbon monoxide alarm that it heard once like 5 years ago.

Plus the bird seems to understand what people are saying so it's constantly asking for food and shit lmao.

My relatives have an African Grey and holy shit that bird just tries to get on people's nerves lmao. Biggest asshole of an animal ever. The worst part is the bird started imitating the carbon monoxide alarm that it heard once like 5 years ago.

Plus the bird seems to understand what people are saying so it's constantly asking for food and shit lmao.
And here I was, satisfied with teaching birds how to curse when they can be so much more.

Best pets ever. I miss my birds.

Nekofrog

Banned
i've actually known a lot of birds in my life. birds are the single most personality driven house pets i've ever encountered. they can be great friends, or just complete jerkwads who want to make your life hell for having the audacity of putting a roof over their heads.

rarely in the middle with those things.

It's just weird how he calls someone, who never spoke in chat during the game, a Trump supporter solely over a video game loss. He probably calls waiters and waitresses Trump supports just for messing up a drink order.

Top Bottom