• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
got dumpstered in lane by olaf as fiora but still was winning 1v3s by the end of the game, sniping those vitals is so fun

Blizzard

Banned
It took a month of hard work, but after 6+ chests I finally farmed enough essence to make DJ Sona permanent. It comes with the summoner icons too, yay!

Thanks Rito.

zkylon

zkylewd
tumblr_nphqmjlCkY1u1bfzyo1_500.png

tumblr_nqqtvvEqCe1u1bfzyo1_1280.png

tumblr_no2ja8RhIB1u1bfzyo2_r1_1280.jpg

stuffs!

best skin :^)
it is pretty good yea

The best Ranked Game I've had recently where I feel I wasn't carried.

I think I feel more in tune with Trundle than Voli. Been having shit luck with ranked and part of it is that I face champs I've never laned against. Like Singed ... never see those in normals. Or Lee Tops and Wukong Mids. Didn't know Lee could drop my bear with ignite at like level 1-2 :/

When I play the bear Imma try to be less aggro super early. At least when someone takes ignite, it seems that shuts down his passive. Have a hard time last hitting with him though, the strange AS passive lines up juuuuust right with allowing the minions to get the last hit in too often. Hard to time it.

^Looks like a good back-and-forth, then suddenly your team started rolling them. That had to feel good.

Yeah, I stayed in lane and Pinged MIA until I could take his tower so he had more map pressure going than me in the early game. Mainly cause their JG tried to gank top 2nd and I wanted to be safe with not pushing without decent vision on them. I fucked up and tried to tower dive without knowing the status of his passive and that was my 1 death (after feeding top the last 2 games from being aggro I didn't want that to happen again)

Once I got outta lane and could join the team fights things turned around. Ult the tank and go to town (and kill the Raka when ever you can).

Team worked shocking well, nothing was said in chat for the whole game (2 were premade for sure though). Even the enemy team didn't all chat. Pretty cool.

Ferga

To be fair it'll probably be god awful on release.

Then they'll give his Q +4 damage or something and his win rate will jump 12% because he's ryze

Considering how Ryze works with cooldowns, that +4 damage will probably be closer to +40000 damage.

Someone get me completely out of plat elo. I can't stand it anymore.

Diamond 5 is worse. Honestly. At least high Platinum players are trying to win.The only place I've encountered a higher proportion of trolls was Bronze.

I finally got into Diamond 4. Hopefully the trolls are done.

Kill me now.

An example of my Diamond 4 series. Highlights of this game include a Support Irelia and a Jinx that only types in all chat capitals about being a Masters player, Irelia being overpowered and that everybody sucks. It's also the first time I've seen a Yasuo carry my team in 200 games.

The game starts terribly. The enemy trundle gets a double, then triple kill from top and mid lane. It begins snowballing and all 3 lanes start losing. By some miracle Yasuo maintains a semblance of map pressure by being a typical Yasuo. He continually farms and attempts towerdiving Kassadin. We manage two good teamfights where the enemy funnel one by one into a healing Yasuo. The second teamfight is at a inhibitor turret; we bizarrely finish the game in a single push. Yasuo was 0/4 at one point in this game.

jerd

I feel like I've just hit a wall. I feel like I do well in alot of my games and am just not improving at all :(

It can be tough to recognize your own flaws. If doing well is just referring to kda, look for ways to press the advantages you're gaining from winning lane, successfully ganking, etc. Outside of drastically improving your farming big concepts like that, game management I guess you could call it, are probably the easiest way to improve imo

ShdwDrake

Banned
It can be tough to recognize your own flaws. If doing well is just referring to kda, look for ways to press the advantages you're gaining from winning lane, successfully ganking, etc. Outside of drastically improving your farming big concepts like that, game management I guess you could call it, are probably the easiest way to improve imo

No like ill play lets say Nid. I can invade the jungle be 4 levels up gank the right lanes take the towers have a good KDA get and S+ and i lost the game. I farm really well i always have more farm if im in lane i know how to deny exp and rarely die to ganks or lose my tower but I just cant win the game.

I can literally ping someone and say "Your about to die if you dont get away" and then they die because they stayed because I warded the enemy jungle I can recognize when a fight is unfavorable I dont try to 1 v 1 someone 2 lvls up on me. I generally have +50% kill participation etc etc.

I tried to have a buddy who is in Gold (bronze baddie here) tell me what I'm doing wrong and most games I play he just says I couldn't do anything about x y and z... I don't know anyone in high elo or anything tho..

Ferga

Diamond 5 is worse. Honestly. At least high Platinum players are trying to win.The only place I've encountered a higher proportion of trolls was Bronze.

I finally got into Diamond 4. Hopefully the trolls are done.

I AM in Diamond 4.

It honestly gives me a bit of comfort knowing Dyrus was stuck in diamond 5 and 4 for a month this season.

There are some games you simply can't win. Bronze can be a lottery sometime so you shouldn't worry too much about it.

However there's probably lots you can improve in your own game. Nidalee is an early game champion; if you take a lead, you need to stomp it into your opponents. Are you shutting down the other jungler, are you taking global objectives, are you snowballing your gold lead, are you warding the correct parts of the enemy jungle, are you hanging around parts of the map you best influence, are you dying for no reason and losing pressure? Even one play can turn a game around.

In bronze there is a high probability both teams have players that don't know how to play their champion or role. It's worth thinking how to abuse this. Who to target on the map and who to leave unchecked.

Ferga

Well I destroyed an early game just then. 10k gold lead.

Then my leona just randomly afks when we're about to end.

Comes back 5 minutes later.

We start winning again. I steal baron. We ace and we push down the nexus turrets.

Need one more push to end.

Leona afks again.

Demoted to D5.

................................. ;)

Ferga

I almost watched a Talon solo carry a game where my top and bot were completely ahead. Our mid just did nothing but farm and tp back to lane...

Thanks god I was fed enough to blow people up and survive talon burst and ignite with steraks khazix

Top Bottom