• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
2YjHueQ.jpg
neat.
i don't play ad carry at all.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Lost a game as Tristana - I built Rageblade and somehow that was the reason we lost (every lane got straight shit on)

"WTF is this mobafire build"
"literally no one plays this"

I hate playing in gold so much, it's just silver players who think they bootstrapped themselves out of elo hell

Blizzard

Banned
Lost a game as Tristana - I built Rageblade and somehow that was the reason we lost (every lane got straight shit on)

"WTF is this mobafire build"
"literally no one plays this"

I hate playing in gold so much, it's just silver players who think they bootstrapped themselves out of elo hell
Just remember this is true at virtually every level. People hate bronze and silver for obvious reasons, and even in diamond you've seen Newt and Rex complaining recently.

The only thing you can do is try not to mind some games having awful teammates and little chance of winning.

Want to trade places? I'm Silver IV and for every one win I get, I get another 10 losses ^_^ I will gladly change places with you, since I just want to get to Gold and not bother after that, I just want my end of season rewards.

Always blame teammates for your loss.

I don't always blame my team for Ls. But when I do, it's normally justified.

Only played that game cause I wanted to test out rushing NT on Diana and oh look, Talon mid ... one of my most hated match ups with her. Lucky for me I read a guide about facing him in the same build guide that made me want to try this so I rushed seekers and learned to read his wave clear timing ... shat on him.

At one point I said "Welp, I'm here to see if NT is a good first buy on her ... IDK what the rest of you are trying to do".

bakeray

it was his other team member's santa baron like positivity that outweighed the troll, not neko

neko/newt same person / still alt+tabbed - let me live damn it lmao

Y'know

sometimes I wonder why they won't leave Ryze in the dumps along with Yorick and forget about him

he's been reworked like 50 times already

zkylon

zkylewd
well you don't ask real money for a champion and then leave them in the dumpster, that's just wrong

i would like to see ryze having a real ultimate that isn't just a buff, i think that would make him a lot easier to balance

well you don't ask real money for a champion and then leave them in the dumpster, that's just wrong

i would like to see ryze having a real ultimate that isn't just a buff, i think that would make him a lot easier to balance

yorick was left int he dumpster since release

Ryze literally got like 3 reworks inbetween that time and Yoricks eventual rework this year xD

zkylon

zkylewd
yorick was left int he dumpster since release

Ryze literally got like 3 reworks inbetween that time and Yoricks eventual rework this year xD
i've heard/read many rioters talk about yorick rework as something that was attempted many times but with no success. you can say ryze's rework wasn't a success, but yorick has a lot of tech issues and general identity issues and whatnot.

ryze had 3 reworks total and two of them are from season 1, so i wouldn't really count it as something that serious. the thing about ryze is he's probably the champion with the most patch notes appearances in the game, he's been a nightmare to balance

i kind of like the idea of the rework, the one i had pitched was essentially the same thing, tho i wanted him to have a spell ult because i feel like having two different "buffed" states is pretty bad since he'd ends up being really feast or famine

Top Bottom