• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
i don't like nu-shen because his glowy sword seems useless and confusing and i don't think his snap mechanic with the q is particularly good

yay i got a trolling 4 man on my team, ty rito

feelsgoodman

Holai0g.jpg

i don't like nu-shen because his glowy sword seems useless and confusing and i don't think his snap mechanic with the q is particularly good

yay i got a trolling 4 man on my team, ty rito
New she sword is really useful and not that hard to use, you want it to go through people for the slow and bonus damage. Also you want to know where your sword is for your W he is really good against like Yi because you can peel him off the adc and block all of his autos with shens W.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
There is not a great level of control over it. The positioning on it isn't really as important as something like Ori ball though, so there's less of a need to really be concerned with where the sword is at, though I wish its leash point was a bit smaller. Ultimately, E+Q combo does what it needs to with the sword.

I don't mind having problems like that with what the rest of the kit brings. With old Shen none of the abilities ever really felt like they did anything outside of taunt. You just hit them for the obvious damage/mitigation involved. Not a great pattern for a tank to have because they just become a ball of stats.

jerd

What

How

What was his build

Is yorick back

I need him

Pretty sure something about his ult ghost dealing 50k damage or something like that to itself to kill it instead of just despawning. It comes up every now and then but not very often since nobody plays yorick

feelsgoodman
I'm actually a little bummed to see this. I had a bad streak a few weeks ago of about 3-4 players in the same night throwing out gay slurs. I reported each time, but I didn't realize you did something like this if anything is done with your report. That means those jerks are still out there un-punished :(

I'm curious about how long it takes to go through the tons of reports that are surely out there.

I'm actually a little bummed to see this. I had a bad streak a few weeks ago of about 3-4 players in the same night throwing out gay slurs. I reported each time, but I didn't realize you did something like this if anything is done with your report. That means those jerks are still out there un-punished :(

I'm curious about how long it takes to go through the tons of reports that are surely out there.

It's an automated system. Chances are they were punished if they used homophobic slurs, you just might not have been the person to get the message.

------------------------------

I have 9 out of 10 gemstones for Hextech Annie. So close!

This Yorick talk makes me realize he's one of the few champions I never touched in 6 years.

I don't even know what the fuck his voice sounds like.

This Yorick talk makes me realize he's one of the few champions I never touched in 6 years.

I don't even know what the fuck his voice sounds like.

The only way to play him is to own him since he's banned from free rotation.

Honestly though, why is he banned?

EDIT:
Looking at the other bans, it's Tristana and Alistar because you can get them for free.

EDIT2:
You can also get Garen for free but he's dirt cheap to begin with so whatever.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
What about a Lulu rework?
I already like Lulu's gameplay, so a rework isn't that appealing to me. I guess if a visual update ever comes that might be nice, but I don't think that's exactly needed right now since there are some pretty quality skins.

Well. Lost my D4 series to an intentional feeder. Already received messages from Riot saying they have punished two players since entering diamond.

Diamond 5 remains the worst.

zkylon

zkylewd
I did but I didn't know what my takeaway was supposed to be.
aw

it's a bit of a hard find

that's all i'll say :p

feelsgoodman
i feel like riot should just give you a freebie fake punishment to trick ppl into thinking the system works

i know a lot of ppl that go like "you're never punished beyond chat bans" and ppl that are like "they never punish anyone" so they never report anyone

so yea i feel like riot isn't using enough deception on their playerbase

damn you riot

zkylon

zkylewd
It's an automated system. Chances are they were punished if they used homophobic slurs, you just might not have been the person to get the message.
yea this is actually the issue of why it feels bad

the system only shows that message to the person that sent the report that ended up in punishment

if everyone that contributed to the punishment got the message that'd be ok

i think lyte mentioned they were planning on adding it later

bakeray

everyone bitches about boosting via dynamic queue but I play with my friends who are higher rank and they end up feeding/losing lane and I go even/carry and we still lose. sometimes I feel like this game was created to punish me for being an uber troll for the first 15 years of my life.

Calvero

Banned
These type of people are legit cancer. It's like they just can't ever admit that they made a mistake one time. They are also generally the type of people to micromanage every single action of every other player on the rift but can't take one ping/criticism themselves.

it was horrible. he just left his adc and roamed into lanes and harassed and fed. then he'd follow me into the jungle and kept trying to steal my camps gold. then our mid laner told me she'll report me if I afk at fountain even though we're 15 minutes into the game and our mid lane tier 2 and bot lane tier 2 turrets are down and our gold deficit is huge. then our troll said:
wish me look on my next promo :)
I still have one more chance XD

Newt

everyone bitches about boosting via dynamic queue but I play with my friends who are higher rank and they end up feeding/losing lane and I go even/carry and we still lose. sometimes I feel like this game was created to punish me for being an uber troll for the first 15 years of my life.
No-one was/is complaining about Silver players duoing with their Gold friends, that's fine. People are complaining about Diamond players who make smurfs, play with their Silver friends, and get their Silver friends to Plat or w/e, and then those players try solo q and just feed their ass off.

Well. Lost my D4 series to an intentional feeder. Already received messages from Riot saying they have punished two players since entering diamond.

Diamond 5 remains the worst.
IM OUT.

For now.

No-one was is complaining about Silver players duoing with their Gold friends, that's fine. People are complaining about Diamond players who make smurfs, play with their Silver friends, and get their Silver friends to Plat or w/e, and then those players try solo q and just feed their ass off.
Yeah it is alot easier to boost people with out having to actually use there account. I know someone who got boasted last season to like gold then played by himself and demoted to bronze.

bakeray

my friend i'm duoing with was plat last yr and can't even go even with silver 2-4 people. i'm about to just throw my laptop out the window lol

and yea, i get what everyone is saying, it's just any time i play with anyone else I feel like i just lose more. in the old solo queue, this queue, any queue. i just end up losing 3 days worth of lp in about 4 games. (not being literal here)

my friend i'm duoing with was plat last yr and can't even go even with silver 2-4 people. i'm about to just throw my laptop out the window lol

and yea, i get what everyone is saying, it's just any time i play with anyone else I feel like i just lose more. in the old solo queue, this queue, any queue. i just end up losing 3 days worth of lp in about 4 games. (not being literal here)
He might not actually be trying that hard, i have a friend who did the same thing and when he actually tries is way different when he is just play.
Also just say you dont want to play ranked with them, i do that with alot of my friends.

bakeray

Yeah I usually don't play w/ anyone, and you're right for the most part. It's just dumb because they know I'm trying to climb and they just come in and piss around and waste my time.

bakeray

yeee i went full tilt already today boiz, shuttering er down for the day.

that's a lie i'll be back about 8pm and continue hating life

Top Bottom